Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible they went straight down 65 from Maury County, to Decatur, and onto Orange Beach where he's been before? Just thinking out loud.

Another good possibility. That's only a 5 and a half hour drive. I imagine you can find Air BnB and campsite type of accommodations there. Any state forest or large wooded areas in that vicinity?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am thinking that any claim about him speaking Spanish would be the equivalent to my speaking Spanish. I travel to Central America at least once a year, and I speak what I call Caveman Spanish. I can get my point across but I am usually speaking in very basic sentences, such as "Me want lemonade."

I believe that TC is a narcissist, and one of the things he does is embellish. I do not think that he speaks Spanish.

I have found that CA countries teach English in schools. I only had to resort to another language with the elderly.

I don't think he needs to be fluent in Spanish (he is not going to fool anyone that he is a local). English will take care of 90% of the conversations in CA.

The above is my opinion only.

I agree he was a cheater to some extent but he may have just been trying to boost her ego with no other real intentions.Her, on the other hand wanted OUT and she wanted out NOW !
Have you read all of the threads and background on this case?

Is it possible they went straight down 65 from Maury County, to Decatur, and onto Orange Beach where he's been before? Just thinking out loud.

With all of the Spring Breakers from Middle TN? Too risky and for what?

This was just posted on my FB feed...

On the latest Crime Stories podcast, Nancy Grace spoke with lawyer Jason Whaley on Friday, about missing Tennessee teen, Elizabeth Thomas, and the man who likely abducted her. Whaley, an attorney for Elizabeth’s father, revealed more shocking details regarding inappropriate contact, special treatment, and outrageous lies told to gain students’ admiration.
Jason Whaley, founder of Whatley & Associates in Columbia, Tennessee, said that Tad Cummins’ relationship with 15-year-old Elizabeth was not really a secret at Culleoka Unit School, where he taught a respiratory therapy health science classes. Witnesses reported that the former teacher, 50, would openly give Elizabeth back and shoulder massages in the school cafeteria.
The pair were also reportedly caught holding hands on several occasions. Even more shocking, a student reported seeing Elizabeth fast asleep on a bed that Cummins had in his classroom. He apparently had a hospital bed in his room for teaching purposes, but allowed Elizabeth the privilege of sleeping on the bed, alone in the room.
In other instances, Elizabeth was allegedly allowed to leave class to visit Cummins, who had a “special seat” by his desk, reserved just for her. Whatley said these actions were all a part of the grooming process that allowed Cummins to gain control of Elizabeth’s mind.

Source:
http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/03/...der-massages-holding-hands-special-treatment/

Have you read all of the threads and background on this case?

Most but skipped a lot of posts as they were mostly opinions.I read a lot of the news stories,all instagrams,twitters,and facebook posts between the 2. Read posts from people who knew them.

Please excuse me if it's been already posted, but I know the report of the kiss was in January. I've tried peeking at their Instagrams to see a timeline of when they may have first started this "affair" - of sorts, if you want to call it that. I think he's a sick man and when they get him he deserves everything they throw at him.

I'm guessing this may have started around Thanksgiving or Christmas?

On the latest Crime Stories podcast, Nancy Grace spoke with lawyer Jason Whaley on Friday, about missing Tennessee teen, Elizabeth Thomas, and the man who likely abducted her. Whaley, an attorney for Elizabeth’s father, revealed more shocking details regarding inappropriate contact, special treatment, and outrageous lies told to gain students’ admiration.
Jason Whaley, founder of Whatley & Associates in Columbia, Tennessee, said that Tad Cummins’ relationship with 15-year-old Elizabeth was not really a secret at Culleoka Unit School, where he taught a respiratory therapy health science classes. Witnesses reported that the former teacher, 50, would openly give Elizabeth back and shoulder massages in the school cafeteria.
The pair were also reportedly caught holding hands on several occasions. Even more shocking, a student reported seeing Elizabeth fast asleep on a bed that Cummins had in his classroom. He apparently had a hospital bed in his room for teaching purposes, but allowed Elizabeth the privilege of sleeping on the bed, alone in the room.
In other instances, Elizabeth was allegedly allowed to leave class to visit Cummins, who had a “special seat” by his desk, reserved just for her. Whatley said these actions were all a part of the grooming process that allowed Cummins to gain control of Elizabeth’s mind.

Source:
http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/03/...der-massages-holding-hands-special-treatment/
Thank you for this disturbing information. I hope EVERYONE reads this and is able to see that this girl is a VICTIM.

With all of the Spring Breakers from Middle TN? Too risky and for what?

Just throwing it out there, but from all his IG pics he really likes the beach. Plus, his FB account left a review at this place so he's been there before, and... it's a straight shot down the highway from where their phones last pinged.

Source:

Excuse me while I pick my jaw up off of the floor.

Source:

This is all just so very wrong. I can't believe he was so blatantly doing this in front of everybody.

" Whatley said these actions were all a part of the grooming process that allowed Cummins to gain control of Elizabeth’s mind."
Sounds like an opinon to me.
My opinion is that he could of been giving her special treatment because she was so abused and depressed and he felt sorry for her.

Source:

Yeah... that's not creepy at all. :gaah:

I think it might seem like a great adventure to her for a while. Teens enjoy spending time away from their family members - hanging out with their peers. Unfortunately, this man is not a peer, he is a narcissistic, manipulative abuser and con artist, to say the least. How long will it take her to tire of it - to feel isolated and depressed?

That is a good point.

I don't think this is just another road tip for her. I may be wrong, but I think this is more than a trip, it is an escape from a life with no future. She is fleeing from feeling isolated and depressed. She may find that life with him leads to the same place, or, she may find that life with him is not the fantasy in her mind but is not the he11 she lived at home.

This is all just so very wrong. I can't believe he was so blatantly doing this in front of everybody.

I hope the family owns the school district when this is over. A LOT of people failed her. I'm guessing many more than we know. I hope some people are going to be jobless very soon.

... from the above link....

Cummins, according to Whatley, treated students as friends. He let them call him by his first name and told grand, yet likely false stories about being involved in the CIA and having a secret hideaway in Honduras that he could flee to when he “got tired of Columbia.”

Can he get her to Honduras???????

" Whatley said these actions were all a part of the grooming process that allowed Cummins to gain control of Elizabeth’s mind."
Sounds like an opinon to me.
My opinion is that he could of been giving her special treatment because she was so abused and depressed and he felt sorry for her.

He was a teacher in position of authority. He can be helpful to his students, but giving a teenage girl back rubs, holding her hand, allowing her a bed and microwave to use in his classroom....that it NOT how a teacher is supportive of a student. That is beyond the boundary of student-teacher relationship.

In fact, if he truly cared about her (as caring teachers do), he would NOT do these things.

He is manipulative and what he did was for his benefit, not hers.

A supportive adult doesn't not run off with his teenage student.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member