Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did his wife lie about the hair dye?

I think it's more likely that TC got the idea while buying hair dye for his wife. It was probably a legitimate purchase for his wife, and he probably went out later and bought some for himself.

A Corpus Christi sighting would make total sense with the route they took & where they stopped (OK walmart), 35s is right there.

I assume they are in Mexico right now. Unless the Oklahoma City Walmart trip was used to throw off authorities. Certainly they could have gotten food items at a number of other places that didn't have such good video...or they may have figured to not be noticed at a busy store like Walmart.

attachment.php

TN-OK-TX map/route taken based on last know location OK 3/15 & possible sighting in Corpus Christi 3/23

Attachments

• okmap.jpg
    okmap.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 348
Or it screams I have been driving a whole day and slept in the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right. That's why I put camping in quotation marks. Not necessarily "camping" in the traditional sense of the word, but certainly "roughing it". There's kind of a mindset that goes along with that kind of situation that I'm not even really sure how to explain, but it shows in your appearance. I can't tell you how many times we have come off the trail and gone into a store and not thought twice about brushing our hair, or our teeth, or putting on clean clothes, or even actually stinking. LOL! I've certainly thrown on hubby's clothes, many times too big for me, and not thought twice about how it looks to other people. You become sort of numb to what is normal, I guess.

I bet yesterdays debacle allowed the story to reach someone in Oklahoma that remembered seeing them.

Or.. they had this picture for weeks and that's why they notified Mexico?

I don't think if they had this picture for weeks they would have sat on it. That would not help find them.

Holy ****! I'm in OK, about 1.5 hours from OKC but I have been keeping my eyes peeled because we have so many lakes in OK, IF they were camping, it would be the place to be. Although I have to say after seeing this image, I'm not sure I would have recognized him, ugh. I knew hair could have been changed but he could seriously be any guy around and I figured the gray would stand out to me. I keep thinking of her face and hoping I would recognize her if I saw them.

I'm with the others that I'm thinking if they were spotting in OKC, they were on the track to TX (this is the way we head to TX when we go, we go through OKC) and somewhere from there...Mexico???

I haven't had a chance at all to catch up after last night. I just jumped to the last page and saw someone replying to this. I wish we could see what was on his shirt. It looks really black, like, unwashed and NEW. If we could see where he bought it, it might give a clue to where he has been already. And agree it looks like she is wearing his shirt.

We probably can assume that their appearance has changed since these photos too, so he could even be a blonde now (ugh). At least we can see body shape, clothing, etc. I wish we could get video, at least a few seconds to see their gait and other mannerisms that are not as easy to change.

We have no idea who it is who thinks they saw Pervert in Corpus Christi, right? HAS LAW ENF' told the press that they think the person who THINKS they saw him has great credibility?

You're talking about Mexico and marrying: Based on what I know, once he's in Mexico he will be able to buy all the fake docs' he wants and those will be accepted nearly everywhere in MX, right (the only sorts of people he wouldn't be able to fool would be the real national police and places like banks)?

Looks like he is stressed to me and bossing her around. She is dutifully listening. JMO

There is one very peculiar thing about these two pictures. In both, they are in very proximate locations: note the "key sign" (black on yellow) to their right. However, in one picture he is pushing a shopping cart. In the other ... no cart. I guess in the bottom picture they are approaching the "cart corral"...

Also, there's a big, round picture on the back of his shirt.

Too bad no audio on the surveillance videos, they are clearly having a conversation

If it's a legitimate notary, and you are signing as a parent, you are suppose to make sure the parents name on the birth certificate matches. I don't know how lax someone would be. I notarize mostly financial things, but if someone came to me to notarize a marriage agreement, or vacation letter I absolutely would not unless they provided the child's birth certificate and a license to match the names.

Totally. I was suggesting if TC had secured Mr.Thomas' ID and posed as him.

The sighting in Texas wasn't confirmed by TBI, right?

We have no idea who it is who thinks they saw Pervert in Corpus Christi, right? HAS LAW ENF' told the press that they think the person who THINKS they saw him has great credibility?

You're talking about Mexico and marrying: Based on what I know, once he's in Mexico he will be able to buy all the fake docs' he wants and those will be accepted nearly everywhere in MX, right (the only sorts of people he wouldn't be able to fool would be the real national police and places like banks)?

He can get fake docs here. There are literally millions of people in our country who have them.

That is a good catch! Wow!

Are there any pics from the gas station where he filled up before he left? I see a video, but it's so grainy it's hard to see anything. Can anyone zoom in and see what's on his shirt? I wonder if this is the same thing he was wearing the day he left.

Very few states allow Dads to marry daughters. He can't stand in and sign for himself and sign in as the father. In other words, the license doesn't leave the room, so they all have to be there.

OK allows permission to be given in writing, not by being present, in this instance. Links are in previous posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member