Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that why I see so many salvaged titles on CL?

A salvage title is a title. It just means that the car was totalled, and then repaired, if repairs were necessary.

Salvaged titles are for cars that insurance companies have declared a total loss after an accident or damage...

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=salvage+title+definition+ca&*

The cars are restored enough to be functional but their value and future insurability is....questionable....

Often they are stolen cars that were recovered, with little or no damage. So a salvage title doesn't even prove that the vehicle was in an accident.

Ok sometimes you have to go back to the beginning of a case and start over rethink. A few things stood out to me. On her IG account there was a photo of her with a medical mask, she made a comment about someone better not cough or sneeze on her, that she would be really mad. Can't remember exact words. Why? because she's pregnant? There was another photo of a waiting room in a medical office. What are the chances she was pregnant and therefore the reason she changed IG to wife. Get married (illegally) and give the baby a name that would explain the need to get away so fast possibly false marriage to get medical coverage for baby? My best GF in HS had a baby with an older guy at 16 she dropped out of school and her family moved. I was her very BF but she completely shut me and everyone out about her pregnancy. I just can't understand taking off for no reason. Maybe that's why ET didn't take many clothes she would outgrow them being pregnant.

JMO If he searched teen marriage online as it has been reported, he would have found that certain states allow minors her age to marry if they show proof of pregnancy. I was thinking this could lead him to Hilton Head or the coastal areas of South Carolina. I thought Hilton Head since you can go through Decatur to get there from Columbia. Again, just my opinion here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMO If he searched teen marriage online as it has been reported, he would have found that certain states allow minors her age to marry if they show proof of pregnancy. I was thinking this could lead him to Hilton Head or the coastal areas of South Carolina. I thought Hilton Head since you can go through Decatur to get there from Columbia. Again, just my opinion here.

I think Missouri is a possibility too. I know someone who got married to an adult when she was 15. I lived in Ohio at the time and they traveled to STL to do it.

LE doesn't go around to stores hanging up missing persons posters, even for Amber Alerts. I'm sure Mobile has their own missing cases they work on every day. We have to remember that ALL of these families need help bringing their loved ones home.

If you are trying to get posters out, you might try local libraries, local businesses, etc.

if you go back to the beginning, there phones pinged in Alabama, the drive time from Columbia Tn, to Brownsville TX through Birmingham Al. is about 17 hours, if they got across the border in the car, in a day or 2 they could be in Guatemala, if they left the car and are now using buses to move around Mexico would be slower,

1 --- Going to Mexico via Corpus Christi, TX, by car, through the South Texas bridges across the Rio Grande river, requires examinations by multiple LE and profuse cameras recording in both sides. Mexicans are checking to make sure no more guns go north to south. Americans are checking carefully that no bundles of cash (millions of $$ from cocaine proceeds) are repatriated to the drug cartels. If they crossed the Rio Grande river through South Texas bridges, it should be confirmed by now.
They did not go to Mexico by car via Texas. By planes, may be?

2 ---- It is verified that ET has swimwear with her. Thus, they must be at some place where you can swim, for SURE!
Why am I so sure they ARE at a seashore or lake shore?
If TC takes ET to a place where the swimwear is useless, he may not get what he wants from her. Conflict will arise. She will want to go home and his dream vacation would be squashed.

3 --- I have never seen a woman preaching the words of Jesus in a bikini! That would be nice but I have not seen that before.
Missionary people are usually subdued, somewhat depressed, quiet people. They talk a lot but they don’t party much. Such a disparate and unusual couple, with such a “young bride” are going to be noisy.
I am SURE they are not in Latin America as missionaries. A swimwear should NOT be so important for that. May be they went in Latin America by plane, but NOT to be missionaries. To be a missionary kills all the fun for TC, unless you are speaking of position. My attempt at levity is motivated by my effort at thinking out of the box.

4 --- It is not easy to create fake travel documents and credit cards. Early on, I asked about the timeline of their discovery.
When did TC start prepare to run? In 1/23 after the kiss? In 2/8 after he was fired? In 3/10 when ET starts to hide from him at work?
1/23 to 3/13 gives him 8 weeks. You need more time than that to apply for NEW passport for ET. With fake travel documents through identity theft of someone people with passports already, you would need time to do the identity theft first, then the fake passports but US Federal Government will catch you, for sure! After 9/11, it would be criminal for the Fed. Gov. to allow such schema to go through.
They did not take the PLANE to go out of the US because they did not have the time and resources to create the necessary fake travel documents. They are still in the US.

5 --- They are not spotted for 18 days. They must be at secluded places.
YES. They are at a place not to big so that there are cameras everywhere but not too small so that they will stick-up as odd couple.

6 --- They may go North to places such as Wisconsin or Michigan where there are lakes and resorts.
WRONG! If TC is as smart as I think, he will go South because in the South you have 4 nice seasons: January-April: Like summer season; May-July: summer; August-November: still like summer; Then, Christmas. So, you have NOT to worry about heating system and expenditures in the south.
Don’t forget that they are poor.

7 --- TC is dumb and narcissist as his former coworkers say.
Forgive me but I differ. The nature of his alleged crime shows that he is not VERY smart. His past and what he is doing now show that he is NOT dumb.
If he wrote his resume and employment materials instead of having it written by his wife or someone else, he has an above average level of articulation.
If his evaluations were true instead of lazy pat in the back to please his wife who works at the central office, he is an outstanding worker, notwithstanding what others say.
He has redesigned his life from health care janitor to high school teacher. You need mature planning and assertiveness for that. I am jealous of his past drive as I am stuck in my life station knowing that a little effort will lift my life but I am too weak and lazy to do that.
Evading FBI, TBI and that LE and this LE for 18 days! Please, he is unusually good for similar criminals!
Of course, he would be happy now to be painted as dumb. Assuming that he is dumb will not help comprehend his thinking. That mistake will *advertiser censored* the time of his capture.

8 --- He is in the South around the Golf of Mexico such as Corpus Christi, TX or Gulfport, MS etc.
WRONG. Nice places in the Golf of Mexico are crowded and expensive. The more crowded the place, the more cameras LE put in to watch us, “we the people ...” TC does not like cameras. Don’t forget TC has ONLY $4,500. That is so small for two persons on the run.
Unless TC likes gambling, but I have not seen such profile thus far, he will not go to the lights of expensive places such as Gulfport, MS.

9 ---- TC will go to secluded places such as forests.
NO. There are no beaches in the forest. The swimwear is useless in the forest.
NO. His companion will not like the lifestyle of wilderness despite what some say here, IMO. She is in it (presumably, I am sorry, JMO) because she wants fun. Still, she is kidnapped because she is minor, even in TN, I got that. But she left because she wanted change in her life. Change for the fun is not change for suffering in the forest.

Emmanuel Macron, the leading candidate in the French presidential election, was a 15-year old high school child who dated his 39-year old teacher. His parents did many things such as transferring him to another high school but nothing worked. He is now married to his former teacher and they REALLY look funny, odd, and ugly together. A lot of theories, similar to what makes ET attracted to TC, are going on. As he will be the French president in about 3 months people like to talk about him.

One of the theories is that Emmanuel is the driver of Brigitte, his 24-year-older-than-him wife; and she is his servant!

If such theory applies to ET and TC, ET is the DRIVER of what they are doing and TC is the servant who makes it happen. This thinking will change the dynamics of where they could be now! It differs from TC is in total control and the poor victim is a suffering hostage!

This is a GOOD NEWS as long as they are on the run because her chance of surviving this ordeal is good when she is the driver, like Emmanuel. If she is the slave and he is the master in this dysfunctional and ugly relationship, she is in danger. TC will trash her (God forgive me saying that, but I am just brainstorming to encourage new thinking here) when he cannot satisfy her demands and needs; and he got want he wanted; and realize that he and his basic needs are not that important in actuality.

10 --- They are at brand new and unusual places to be well hidden.
NO. They are at places where NO ONE will recognize them easily. But they are at places where they blend easily. Not too isolated, so that it is not difficult to find decent food. Not too crowded so that the place is cheap (they are poor, don’t forget). LE does not have too much cameras in the place they are.

11 --- Where are they?
They are in places such as Beaufort, SC; Charleston, SC; Tybee Island, GA; Hilton Head Island, SC; Savannah, GA; Daniel Island, SC; and Bluffton, SC.
These places have beaches nearby so that the swimwear is still useful, ET is still duped, and TC continues to get what he wants.
These places are full of people like them, southeast ethnicity, of all ages, and even with the same last name Commins.
These places are secluded but modest enough so that there are not too many LE with cameras. Just google Hilton Head Island, SC with pictures and find out how convenient is such place if TC thinks with his brain about where to hide. Use some ancestry or demography tools and you will be surprised there are almost no person called Commins in the Big State of Texas but there are many Commins in tiny places such as the above.

12 --- Who is this Tad Eric Commins, in actuality?
Please, be careful and don’t be fooled. He appears to be a “smart criminal”, no matter how rare such an animal is! I wanted to know some more about his forensic sciences background to learn more about him but I could not find much relevant info. Just, he teaches forensics and forensics is a science in TN.

In sum, now that we are told by TBI the Memphis noise was a false alarm, please, vigorously criticize and dispute my CONJUNCTURES above. I am not an expert but rather an ultracrepidarian. I welcome contradictory debate so that we get collectively smarter and of help to the family of ET to bring her back to her father.

1. Incorrect. There is very little inspection going into Mexico.

8. He doesn't have only $4,500. He has at least $4,500.

9. There are lakes and streams in the forest, to swim in. That's assuming that her taking a bathing suit, wasn't just a diversion to mislead investigators. Also people use bathing suits for other reasons then to swim.

10. If they are in an isolated area they don't need to blend in. It would be close to impossible for them to be anywhere there are people and not be recognized at this point.

12. He is smart enough to get away with this for three weeks now, and it doesn't look like he is going to be caught in the near future.

So do you think she could be pregnant? If you already have a family like him it would be a reason for them to leave together especially if she wants to keep the baby. He could probably provide a marriage certificate in order to have maternity coverage for ET are there cities where ins pays for wife and exwife coverage even with the same last name?

I just thought of something since he's been fired he probably won't have medical insurance

Afik going from US to Mexico there really is no looking at papers, that only comes when you're entering the US.

To cross the border, that is correct. To continue on to the interior of Mexico they do check papers.

I just thought of something since he's been fired he probably won't have medical insurance

lol I was going to say....

I'm pretty sure Insurance is the last thing they are thinking of.

I think her being pregnant could explain a lot of their actions, but is only one of MANY possibilities.

I don't think we should be discussing pregnancy, as we have nothing to say it's so, and it isn't relevant to finding them.

To cross the border, that is correct. To continue on to the interior of Mexico they do check papers.

From my time living in border states (AZ and TX), once you even approach the border, there are multiple US border patrol check points and they stop cars in both directions. They don't ask for ID, but they do ask you questions. It would be super risky to go that route, but not totally impossible.

1. Incorrect. There is very little inspection going into Mexico.

8. He doesn't have only $4,500. He has at least $4,500.

9. There are lakes and streams in the forest, to swim in. That's assuming that her taking a bathing suit, wasn't just a diversion to mislead investigators. Also people use bathing suits for other reasons then to swim.

10. If they are in an isolated area they don't need to blend in. It would be close to impossible for them to be anywhere there are people and not be recognized at this point.

12. He is smart enough to get away with this for three weeks now, and it doesn't look like he is going to be caught in the near future.

10. They will need food and most likely gas at some point. They'll need to blend in well enough during the times that one or both go out to a fast food place, or a store for groceries or to a gas station for gas. They would look like an average father and daughter anywhere in the southern U.S. They would not blend in well in Mexico/Central America. But I wouldn't completely rule out the possibility that they went there.

12. I'm not even going to guess how long it will be before he is caught, but I hope it is soon. If they are not found, they will ultimately run out of money. We don't know how much cash he took with him, but I doubt that it will last much longer than 4 months.

From my time living in border states (AZ and TX), once you even approach the border, there are multiple US border patrol check points and they stop cars in both directions. They don't ask for ID, but they do ask you questions. It would be super risky to go that route, but not totally impossible.

Going south the checkpoint in Mexico is manned by the Mexican Customs Service. Going north the checkpoint in the US is manned by U.S. Customs and Border Protection Service. One checkpoint each direction at the border.

10. They will need food and most likely gas at some point. They'll need to blend in well enough during the times that one or both go out to a fast food place, or a store for groceries or to a gas station for gas. They would look like an average father and daughter anywhere in the southern U.S. They would not blend in well in Mexico/Central America. But I wouldn't completely rule out the possibility that they went there.

12. I'm not even going to guess how long it will be before he is caught, but I hope it is soon. If they are not found, they will ultimately run out of money. We don't know how much cash he took with him, but I doubt that it will last much longer than 4 months.

They don't need gas if they are not driving. At some point they might need food or supplies. I don't think they can blend in any place at this point.

They don't need gas if they are not driving. At some point they might need food or supplies. I don't think they can blend in any place at this point.

True about the driving, but I think they'll move around because it doesn't matter if they are spotted as long as they are 1) not spotted by LE, or 2) are gone by the time LE arrives to follow up on a sighting.

Ok on the teen marriage thing

He is already married. No state in the US would recognize any second "marriage".That would be biigamy and illegal and not recognized anywhere. Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak