Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except wouldn't the wife's legal identity be tied to her birth date? If they got legit travel documents in her name the birth year would be way off. If they have to get fake ones I don't know that using his wife's name is any easier, may actually be riskier as she's a real person who is closely tied to TC and obviously not trying to cross the border or whatever? But I don't really know anything about identity theft or fake documents so I'm just speculating.

I was thinking along the same lines. Again, just speculating, but it would explain some of the puzzling responses, if they had been led to believe this is actually the safer option. Just another way TC could manipulate this poor girl's tragic circumstances for his own benefit. :(

BBM that's what I would think these people are coming from for some reason.

Breaking News... With New Pictures and the changes in looks.
https://tbinewsroom.com/2017/03/31/amber-alert-update-6-elizabeth-thomas/

walmart-1.png

Walmart on East I-240 Service Road in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma from the afternoon of March 15th,

Did he tell her that the beach and paradise are located at Walmarts?

Thank God ! At least we know she is alive and well. I was REALLY starting to worry that he might have done something desperate.

Unfortunately, this sighting was 2 weeks ago, only 2 days after they left TN. We don't have any idea if she is alive and well at this point.

Most Walmarts have parking lot cams. Would be good if we could confirm that they were still in same vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Walmarts have parking lot cams. Would be good if we could confirm that they were still in same vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the link--[FONT=&amp]Efforts to determine what vehicle they were traveling in remain ongoing. Since they just released the video,I'm sure we will hear about the vehicle soon if its on film[/FONT]

So in 2 days they made it to OK, what date was the unconfirmed as of yet TX sighting?

Thank you.
I'm trying to think of places they might be headed now. Cali? My brother suggested Montana. I'm shocked he still has the goatee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member