Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me it looks their hair is wet. Freshly showered? Nearby hotel have any video?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

e0baa7448edeb43a531531729a108ce5.jpg
b9fdab849edfba0d081ba10c311a4b8d.jpg

https://tbinewsroom.com/2017/03/31/amber-alert-update-6-elizabeth-thomas/

Looks like her hair is dyed. And his too?
Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

He died his beard. It looks like her shirt is way too big look at the sleeves? It must be his. He looks like he dropped some weight.

Its good this video surfaced. We now know they are seen together in public and TC had not changed his appearance too much. Hopefully they continue this

Broad daylight (presumably), no hats or sunglasses, took ET in the store with him. This is 3/15, the manhunt was already on, if I'm not mistaken? If so, this is proof that he's making mistakes and it's those mistakes that will get him captured and more importantly, bring Elizabeth to safety.

http://bit.ly/2nHUGVd

Sorry if this has been posted.... still that time of year for me, working around the clock. Praying hard this leads to bring MCET HOME!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 days after going missing and she's still wearing the same outfit?!?!?

Darn I wish they got a front face view of ET. She's not wearing her glasses. Does she use contacts too ?

[video=twitter;847854615974563840]https://twitter.com/TBInvestigation/status/847854615974563840[/video]

Its good this video surfaced. We now know they are seen together in public and TC had not changed his appearance too much. Hopefully they continue this

These were from two weeks ago by now he could have shaved his goatee

Even though it's disappointing to realize that this sighting was from so long ago, it does kind of show he may not have been as prepared as we thought he could have been. Ie: having stockpiled food and other supplies for the past month or so, if he was out shopping for food after just 2 days.
Imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From Decatur Alabama to Oklahoma City, OK is about a 10 hour drive west along I-40.

If her phone pinged on 3/13 at 3:00pm (?) they must've made the trip to Oklahoma City from there in a day or so.

According to ET's sister posting here, the folks at Shoney's haven't been very cooperative either. There's a whole LOT of "something's not right here" with this wretched mess.

This is why I asked the sister how "chummy" the community is. Tad may be friends with the people who work at Shoney's. There's no way that a bag left behind would be placed outside unless someone called and asked for that. This is a small town and Tad grew up there, raised his children there, I'm sure he's friends or at least known by most people in town.

OK on the 15? What was that tbi said the hair dye was not related

I was just going to say the same thing, I believe TC's wife said that the hair dye he purchased was for her mother.

hmm....

So, does this give more credence to the Mexico theory?

Do they have Walmarts in Mexico?

OK LE should have Walmart Corporate security in the south and west coast to have their stores on high alert.
LE should concentrate patrolling there too, unmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46