Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop patronizing the place.

The "fact" that Shoney's is not cooperating is not - as far as I know - anywhere in the public record nor have I heard this said anywhere other than on this forum on a single occasion.

I wonder if he has any relatives he's heading to stay with. They do look like from the map their heading west.

Yep perhaps Las Vegas or California

I'm a very exciting person:blushing:, so sometimes for fun I watch this YouTube channel were people explore abandoned cities in Nevada. They never give actual addresses but if you watch enough of them you can probably figure out the general area they are in. A lot of the videos are of actual homes and hotels that have been abandoned.I feel like Las Vegas is security cam central. I could see Northern Cali though.
This is the site I watch it's pretty popular https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJWKjrrUh2KL1d3zXQW79cQ

I'm so relieved she's alive. Okay, so now we have a general location. She's alive!!! Okay, happy dancing here.

Or at least she was as of 03/15.

I am in the camp that believes she is alive still though.:) Holding out hope for Elizabeth!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Google maps has that off I240
9 hours from Decatur

I wonder if he has any relatives he's heading to stay with. They do look like from the map their heading west.

Yes, they can take I-40 all the way to California (outside LA).

Nevada Las Vegas weddings are popular what are the age limits?

Could she be wearing that huge shirt to be covering a pregnancy?

Even though it's disappointing to realize that this sighting was from so long ago, it does kind of show he may not have been as prepared as we thought he could have been. Ie: having stockpiled food and other supplies for the past month or so, if he was out shopping for food after just 2 days.
Imo

Just read the report that came thru on my phone and I immediately posted here. Really bummed that this was on 3/15 but you have a good point! Perhaps he wasn't as prepared as we (I) have been thinking.

Nevada Las Vegas weddings are popular what are the age limits?

Could she be wearing that huge shirt to be covering a pregnancy?

To get married in Vegas you must be at least 18 years old. At 16 or 17, you can get married if you have written consent from one parent.

I'm so relieved she's alive. Okay, so now we have a general location. She's alive!!! Okay, happy dancing here.
Don't forget this was only 2 days after she went missing. 15 days ago. I'm keeping hope she is still well, but still worried that this sighting was back from 3/15

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members