Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did his wife lie about the hair dye?

This was taken 48 hours after they disappeared and there are nosightings of them in that period purchasing hair dye somewhere, I'm thinking ... yes.

Given where they were seen it makes sense that the sightings in Texas may have been legit.

Even though it's disappointing to realize that this sighting was from so long ago, it does kind of show he may not have been as prepared as we thought he could have been. Ie: having stockpiled food and other supplies for the past month or so, if he was out shopping for food after just 2 days.
Imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To that I would add that, as someone who is an experienced camper/hiker , their appearances here just scream " camping " to me. It's hard to explain, but when you see enough hikers you just know the look.

This was taken 48 hours after they disappeared and there are nosightings of them in that period purchasing hair dye somewhere, I'm thinking ... yes.
But he only purchased brown that we saw in the cart. She would have had too purchase het own red at some point between Monday and Wednesday.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

e0baa7448edeb43a531531729a108ce5.jpg
b9fdab849edfba0d081ba10c311a4b8d.jpg

https://tbinewsroom.com/2017/03/31/amber-alert-update-6-elizabeth-thomas/

Looks like her hair is dyed. And his too?
Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
I work in a store. This is not a happy couple shopping IMO

I see that too and it like ET is wearing his shirt.
JMO

How hard is it to forge a consent?

I need to preface this with I am a notary. I am very adamant about seeing ID, but I know some people that for $20 in the back corner of a bar would have no ethical dilemna forging consent and stamping.

They were allegedly spotted in Corpus Christi around 12:30pm on Thursday, March 23rd.

<mod snip> The color of the hair dye and time period makes since it was for him. LE should check the mother to see if in fact that is the color of her hair.

To that I would add that, as someone who is an experienced camper/hiker , their appearances here just scream " camping " to me. It's hard to explain, but when you see enough hikers you just know the look.

Or it screams I have been driving a whole day and slept in the car.

I am perplexed at the seemingly casual pace on display in the pics - I'm not saying they dilly-dallied necessarily, but the fact that TC chose a shopping cart over a basket or even grabbing as much as possible with both their sets of hands then getting the heck out of there tells me that either he was not a listed fugitive yet or he really is that bold and arrogant of a criminal.

I knew they weren't in Tennessee! I hope Elizabeth is found TODAY!

But he only purchased brown that we saw in the cart. She would have had too purchase het own red at some point between Monday and Wednesday.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

That's true, it was a deep dark color, similar to his new hair dye color.

I wonder if he colored it before leaving home??

I have to say kudos to whoever spotted them in the Oklahoma photos. Seeing the pics, I honestly don't know that I would have though it was them. Hard without seeing a straight on pic of her face. The side view of them I may have looked twice at him, but the straight on pic, I don't know that I would have in all honesty! Awesome job to whoever spotted them!

That's true, it was a deep dark color, similar to his new hair dye color.

I wonder if he colored it before leaving home??

<mod snip>

I think she's pregnant and they were trying to save grace to protect his family. I mean really why the huge shirt and hurriedly out of town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb