Resolved TN - Nashville, BlkFem 18-30, UP16538, 'Electra Donaldson', stone pendants, Dec'16 - NamUs removed

Marlaquinta isn't given any details for her disappearance. I think the timeline is 100% within a likely realm of possibility. Especially because we don't know if she was trafficked, or transient, or struggled with addiction or any kind of circumstance that can warrant a lapse in filing a missing person report. (OR a lapse in the police recording that report! I'm friends with a family in Nashville that has a missing loved one and the police would not take her report at first because she was an adult that was considered to have a "high risk" lifestyle).

Marlaquinta isn't given any details for her disappearance. I think the timeline is 100% within a likely realm of possibility. Especially because we don't know if she was trafficked, or transient, or struggled with addiction or any kind of circumstance that can warrant a lapse in filing a missing person report. (OR a lapse in the police recording that report! I'm friends with a family in Nashville that has a missing loved one and the police would not take her report at first because she was an adult that was considered to have a "high risk" lifestyle).

This is the only rule-out for this UID...

1 Missing Person Exclusions
Thumbnail

Missing Person / NamUs #MP29285Marlaquinta McGhee
Date of Last ContactMay 12, 2015
StateTN
CountyShelby

MP51734
Chasity Nicole Williams
Female, Black
Date of Last Contact: June 16, 2018
Missing From: Spring Hill, Tennesse

Missing Age: 16 Years
Current Age: 17 Years

Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 270 lbs
Race: Black

**No picture...

The deceased was found in 2016. Two year before Chasity went missing.

I was thinking it was possible she may not have been reported missing until later on...Perhaps a home visit was coming up or who knows why...

Since Spring Hill is only 30 min from where they found her and the weight of 270 is spot on, I thought it was possible...I also wondered if there was a typo...

I think someone tried to verify the UIDs info but didn't receive a response...

I was thinking it was possible she may not have been reported missing until later on...Perhaps a home visit was coming up or who knows why...

Since Spring Hill is only 30 min from where they found her and the weight of 270 is spot on, I thought it was possible...I also wondered if there was a typo...

I think someone tried to verify the UIDs info but didn't receive a response...

For 2 years? If she was in foster care there would have been periodic visits by a social worker and possibly court dates or supervised visits that the foster parents would have to take the kids to. The narrative sounds like the foster mother called as soon as the girls did not come back from their walk. JMO.

I may have jumped the gun on this one...I think I found a pic of the runaway....

IMAGE SOURCE

**Edited post to add UIDs pic...

Attachments

• download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    4.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 9e1a10e3-6e55-42e9-a759-ef4bcc802816-large16x9_TBISketch.jpg
    9e1a10e3-6e55-42e9-a759-ef4bcc802816-large16x9_TBISketch.jpg
    369.5 KB · Views: 786
A better image of the runaways...I believe she's on the left...The other girl had a tongue earring...

Attachments

• download (2).jpeg
    download (2).jpeg
    6.2 KB · Views: 15
After seeing the NAMUS image, I'm not sure we've found the correct victim yet...It makes you wonder if she was estranged from her family & friends... They may have lost contact with her, but didn't report her missing...

Hi everyone, I wanted to submit my composite sketch of the victim. This is a edited version of the forensic photos taken of the woman after she passed. Hope it can help find her identity so her family and friends can be notified. I'll stay posted on this thread as things develop

Attachments

• Nashville Jane Doe.jpeg
    Nashville Jane Doe.jpeg
    64.8 KB · Views: 347
I wonder if her front thooth chipped because of the accident (looks like that, but I'm no expert) Otherwise it would be a good identifier.

I wonder if her front thooth chipped because of the accident (looks like that, but I'm no expert) Otherwise it would be a good identifier.

In the postmortem pictures on NamUS, it looked like one of the front teeth was chipped. For the picture, I filled back in her tooth but that would be a distinct way to identify her. Additionally, as an update, I submitted her picture and story on a Facebook group that focuses on identifying missing homeless individuals: Missing & Homeless

Interesting information I found while I was going through the sources related to this case! The Doe Network updated on 10/27/19 and includes a new name she might have gone by alongside Electra Donaldson: "Cards from Planet Fitness, VISA, Bus Pass were located on the decedent's body and were from the state of KS. The ATM card was in the name of "Alexandria Alexander."" (1506UFTN)

The fact there is a new name may help with searching for her identity. Additionally, while I did so digging, there does appear to be an individual named "Electra Donaldson" who passed away back in 1965 out of Pensacola, FL -survived by a large family spread out across the Southeast. While I'm still looking around at this lead, it may be a name our Jane Doe used since it was a familiar name and old, loved relative. If anything, it's an unusual name so I'm unsure why else that name would be chosen at random. Here's the link to the obituary: Obituaries. McNEIL FUNERAL HOME Mrs. Ollie Electra Donaldson - Newspapers.com

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back