TN TN - Nashville, Wht/HspMale 20-40, UP1544, goatee, crushed w/cardboard from dumpster, Dec'03

creepedout

Reaction score
In December 2003, a load of cardboard dumped from a dumpster in Nashville also contained the body of a 20-40 year old Hispanic male who had been crushed to death.

*Morgue image at link*
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/1544

With this recognizable of a photo, he should be easy to recognize if he has been reported missing.

YaYa_521

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Original

I think Nestor is a strong potential to being a match to John Doe. He went missing in Jan 2003 from Kannapolis, NC which is about 6.5 hours driving distance from Nashville. There's a 2 inch height difference although JD's height is estimated. What I found interesting is JD's right ear shows what appears to be a piercing. The hole seems to have a sunken impression as if an earring had been worn tightly for quite some time. IMO, Nestor's thickish hoop earrings look tight enough that they've pressed his earlobes inward a bit (especially visible on his left ear). It could also be shadowing in the photo, I suppose.:oops: It just caught my eye but I know how easy it is to trick ourselves when we really want to see something that might not be there. ;)