Found Deceased TN - Noah Chamberlin, 2, Pinson, 14 Jan 2016 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw in one tweet that apparently Nancy Grace said that grandma called police 20 minutes after Noah disappeared.

Did anybody watch the show tonight? Did she have a source for this?

Just saw in one tweet that apparently Nancy Grace said that grandma called police 20 minutes after Noah disappeared.

Did anybody watch the show tonight? Did she have a source for this?

In my opinion, that would be the absolutely perfect time frame to call 911. Anyone calling earlier would seem guilty, and anyone calling much later would seem a little unconcerned.

This is my first post, so forgive me if I break any rules...? I read them. Promise. I've been lurking here since the Hailey Dunbar case, and now I'm back because of this one. I just came across this article, which had some information I'd not previously read, whether it's of any value though is beyond me. The way they've worded the new find as "leads" and making them believe "he's still out there" are so tempting to take as hopeful, am I alone in that? I keep thinking maybe he's pooped (I mean, he's out of diapers, right?), or maybe they've picked up a scent to track. I know the insanity of holding out hope at this point, but with my toddler asleep in her room and myself full of pregnancy hormones, insanity is sort of par for the course lately. It also says in this article that they've since enlarged the search area, which would be really nice if its true, seeing as how we've all been really frustrated with that. Anyways, I keep praying to find some new leads, and I went out this eve to get my mind off of all of this, only to come home to this new information, which is really not any information at all! Mother's insanity is prevailing here: come home safe and sound, little one. Please.
http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story...search-for-missing-2-year-old-noah-chamberlin

Good article, thanks for the link! And welcome!

JMO but i've always felt like he ended up in a sinkhole very early on. Dogs are catching scent of him periodically but then losing it because he is underground. They are digging out some sinkholes that sound like they are openings to underground tunnels. Using robots and hand held infrared devices on sinkholes. I found a fb page for someone who looks like they are out there searching everyday and talks with the grandparents on a daily basis.

Praying desperately for baby Noah, but no matter the outcome, he has always been in God's hands.

JMO

IMO no. I think they're not using volunteers because of the weather, just like they said. Area schools are closed due to the weather so for one thing there could be liability issues with using school buses to transport volunteers. And there were multiple injuries among searchers even when the weather was better a few days back. Sadly, I believe LE knows they're now in a recovery mission so I think they had to weigh the risks and make a call. JMO though.

ETA: I sure hope the sheriff wasn't exaggerating about those leads - msm is picking up on it mighty fast...

Yes, during the presser one of the sheriffs stated just that. He said the risk of injury to the volunteers is not worth it at this time. Basically, he said without saying :(

That's odd. I've read the 20 minute time frame in a number of articles, so I went back to check it out and there are two different times listed for the 911 call in various articles. Some say 1:19, some "around 1:40." I wonder which it is and why it hasn't been kept straight?

The weather here in TN has been miserable today. Sleet, snow, temperatures just above freezing at lunchtime, so much melting and refreezing. The roads were horrible today, many accidents on interstates and main roads and the back roads do not get plowed or treated.

I am sure they do not want volunteers to risk their lives just getting to the search sight!

In my opinion, that would be the absolutely perfect time frame to call 911. Anyone calling earlier would seem guilty, and anyone calling much later would seem a little unconcerned.

Just jumping off your post. Has a 911 call ever been released? Did she actually call 911 or use another number?

This is my first post, so forgive me if I break any rules...? I read them. Promise. I've been lurking here since the Hailey Dunbar case, and now I'm back because of this one. I just came across this article, which had some information I'd not previously read, whether it's of any value though is beyond me. The way they've worded the new find as "leads" and making them believe "he's still out there" are so tempting to take as hopeful, am I alone in that? I keep thinking maybe he's pooped (I mean, he's out of diapers, right?), or maybe they've picked up a scent to track. I know the insanity of holding out hope at this point, but with my toddler asleep in her room and myself full of pregnancy hormones, insanity is sort of par for the course lately. It also says in this article that they've since enlarged the search area, which would be really nice if its true, seeing as how we've all been really frustrated with that. Anyways, I keep praying to find some new leads, and I went out this eve to get my mind off of all of this, only to come home to this new information, which is really not any information at all! Mother's insanity is prevailing here: come home safe and sound, little one. Please.
http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story...search-for-missing-2-year-old-noah-chamberlin

:welcome:

I did watch NG.
Mark Klass said the family should get out there to the media and be cleared and supported.
The est was everything we already have discussed IIRC

Just jumping off your post. Has a 911 call ever been released? Did she actually call 911 or use another number?

Take this for what it is worth but I read elsewhere she called the sheriff directly instead of calling 911. This is a very small rural community where everyone knows everyone so if that is true, I wouldn't read too much into it. Again, I do not know if this is accurate information as it came off the Find Noah FB page.

WELCOME [emoji3] [emoji3] [emoji3] [emoji3]

Great first post!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Just watched the presser and I wanted to point out a few tidbits I noticed . . .

The sheriff didn't say they found evidence. It was stated they had recovered leads and that's one of the reasons they feel he is still out there. He never actually mentioned where the lead was recovered.

where (or what) lead was recovered.............interesting, did 1 of the rumors pan out? Isn't a lead like a clue or information by someone? and then LE discovered something?

Take this for what it is worth but I read elsewhere she called the sheriff directly instead of calling 911. This is a very small rural community where everyone knows everyone so if that is true, I wouldn't read too much into it. Again, I do not know if this is accurate information as it came off the Find Noah FB page.

odd unless they are friends. (which everyone says they are not.)..........because I don't think many of us know our sheriffs number except 911 is so quick.

:gaah: Ok, here's another article I just read, and they say a few up hundred more acres were added today, also that some of the search equipment is going to have to be moved due to the impending storm. Also, there's a bit about the leads.

And ummm... They claim to have looked up the registered sex offenders within a 5 mile radius, contacted them, and at least 1 claims to not have been searched or questioned by police. Someone tell me this is impossible, unimportant, not as frightening as it sounds to me. I worked in journalism, so you'd think I'd be jaded about journalists, but instead I have a tendency to think they all have integrity because I did. Someone tell me they know this source is a poor one, please.
http://wreg.com/2016/01/20/authorities-update-public-on-search-for-noah-chamberlin/

odd unless they are friends. (which everyone says they are not.)..........because I don't think many of us know our sheriffs number except 911 is so quick.
I took it to mean she called the non-emergent number, fwiw. We have the non-emergency number for our town police on our fridge. It seems to be a common thing to do around here. They even hand out magnets with it.

:gaah: Ok, here's another article I just read, and they say a few up hundred more acres were added today, also that some of the search equipment is going to have to be moved due to the impending storm. Also, there's a bit about the leads.

And ummm... They claim to have looked up the registered sex offenders within a 5 mile radius, contacted them, and at least 1 claims to not have been searched or questioned by police. Someone tell me this is impossible, unimportant, not as frightening as it sounds to me. I worked in journalism, so you'd think I'd be jaded about journalists, but instead I have a tendency to think they all have integrity because I did. Someone tell me they know this source is a poor one, please.
http://wreg.com/2016/01/20/authorities-update-public-on-search-for-noah-chamberlin/

I believe that somewhere back thread I read that they didn't check those with ankle monitors because the monitors track movement.

I've been worried about Noah. I hope that little bugger turns up.
My son now 13 years was diagnosed on the autism spectrum around 21/2 years old.
Among our largest concerns was:

Sam's. willingness to walk/run super far away without ever looking back. I'm mean like the length of a football field before I would chase him down.
He did not respond to his name.
He did not seek out an adult for help
He Rarely slept
He had a Very high tolerance for discomfort and pain

I don't want this to be misinterpreted as me trying to toss ASD into ring. I'm just suggesting there are lots of kiddos out there with interesting "quirks". Noah may have some that throw the search team for a loop.

This all has to do with the SM postings, so I don't know if it's true.

I believe that somewhere back thread I read that they didn't check those with ankle monitors because the monitors track movement.
Ugh. That would make sense. What sensationalist garbage that just made me very upset, if that's all this is. Thanks for that tid bit!!! Truly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288