Found Deceased TN - Noah Chamberlin, 2, Pinson, 14 Jan 2016 - #3

Does anybody know if a legit was started? Or I should ask, if a formal fund/PayPal account gets started, I would like to contribute. They'll need funds for his funeral. Oh my the tears are coming down again.

Dinner was ready just before the presser started so I had to step away, but I *knew* that's what the delay was for. Sometimes being wrong is better. :(

Based on all I've seen and read I could never criticize any effort the searchers made to find this sweet boy. I believe they did absolutely everything they knew TO do, to find him - and then some.

Prayers going up for the family, the search crews and especially the ones who had to be the one(s) to find him.

Only 1/2 mile from where he vanished ? So frustratingly close ... and yet he was still missed.
Thoughts and prayers to Noah's family and also to law enforcement , the search teams , and volunteers. Going to be so many tears tonight . :(

Rest and fly with the angels, precious Noah !

Rip, Noah...:candle:

May you fly with the angels...:angel:

:praying: for those that love him...

Kentucky has tons of sink holes too, but I've never heard of anyone falling into one, although I have heard of animals on farms doing so. An acquaintance who owns a horse farm said they lost a foal one time and the only way they found it was when she spotted vultures circling. Luckily, the foal was still alive and they were able to get it up out of the hole. Poor little Noah, I hope he didn't suffer.

A large part of the Corvette Museum near Bowling Green, Kentucky, sank into a hole one night. 7 Corvettes were in the hole when they opened the next day. This was a few years ago.

In the arms of an angel. May you find some comforting. Find peace beyond our understanding.

I'm not sure if this has been posted or not, but it is a video of the Press Conference.

[video=youtube;7Yj14spjOcs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Yj14spjOcs[/video]

"Very Tragic".. 'RIP Noah Israel Chamberlin'...
Noah's family, friends, and loved ones have been initiated into the involuntary fraternity of the new life's normal, meaning that their lives will never be the same as it was before 1 PM on 01/14/2016...

[video=youtube;q2T1csHUgF4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2T1csHUgF4[/video]

Well if I wasn't bawling before, I sure am now. Thank you for posting this. I believe little Noah's soul is singing the same thing tonight.

How utterly heartbreaking. Rest in peace sweet little Noah. I'm sorry you weren't found in time but hope you know how many people were looking and how much love there is for you.

So frustrating that the dogs didn't pick up his scent or the heat seeking thingy (I'm too upset to remember the right word) didn't pick up his body heat.

I hope lessons can be learnt from this somehow so that if it ever happens again we can have a better outcome. :(

Also, thoughts, prayers, and sincere appreciation to SAR, the Sheriff's department and all who were involved. They put their heart and soul into the search and did all they could, not giving up until the bitter end. I applaud and admire them for their work. God bless them all.

This is not said with any negativity!

After repeatedly hearing how rough the terrain was, it jumped out at me to hear he was found in a clearing.

We will never know why, however, this lost child ended up in a place where he could be easily found. For me, he was waiting to be found.

Maybe it was less scary for him than among the trees?

Heartbroken at hearing the news. My thoughts and prayers are with Noah's family & everyone who searched tirelessly for this precious boy.

RIP little guy. ❤️

Sent from my iPhone/Tapatalk

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/news/local/2016/01/21/body-noah-chamberlin-found/79134468/

Chester County Sheriff Blair Weaver addressed reporters Thursday afternoon, and said Noah’s body was located between 1-4 p.m. about a mile and a half from where he went missing on Jan. 14.

“I think we’ve done everything humanly possible,” Weaver said. “We were there and we stuck to it and it just wasn’t meant to be for some reason. We don’t know everything, and we’re not supposed to know everything.”

Madison County Fire Chief Eric Turner said Noah's body was found on the outskirts of the search area, an area that had only previously been searched one time.
bbm

The tireless efforts of all involved are no less heroic in my eyes! My deepest sympathies to all who loved Noah and to the community there and the one here.

Watching that press conference they are just lost for words, so heartbreaking and must be so frustrating for them. All the what ifs, they should be proud of themselves for all the efforts they put in.

I guess that brings into question just how useful helicopters are, doesn't it ?

I don't know when they first sent helicopters up, but he may have already been deceased when they were scanning for him. It has been very cold here in TN for a week. One night it was down to 13 degrees, and some places colder than that.

RIP Noah :(

Everybody in this forum needs to get prepared to be mad.........really mad.

Now that he has been found, some of the volunteer searches are going to be coming forward complaining that they wanted to search in other areas but were prohibited from doing so. Some of them may even say they wanted to search in the area he was eventually found but were stopped by the people in charge. There are going to be searchers that wanted to take ATV's out on the trails and do random searches, but weren't allowed to, because it didn't follow protocol.

You are most likely going to be hearing a bunch of stories and seeing a bunch of finger pointing. Some of it may be legitimate, some of it may not be. If mistakes were made, then they need to be corrected in time for the next missing kid to be found quicker. People in this forum are already lashing out over the statement about Noah being found further away than what statistics say he should have been.

The "experts" need to gather some data and rework some of their calculations and stats. If the current protocol is full of flaws and inadequate procedures, then those problem areas need to be identified and eliminated.

At the top of that list would be scent tracking dogs that are deemed to be ineffective when: it has rained too much, it hasn't rained enough, a child is involved, too many people around, too much noise, too many distractions, it's too dark, it's too light, it's too cold, it's too hot, it's too windy, it's too muddy, it's too sandy, and on and on and on. We've seen this happen too many times. Fix it, or leave them at home.

#RestInPeace Little Noah. You absolutely did bring a whole community together. May God bring peace to his family and comfort in the fact that Noah is flying high with the angels now. God bless all those who tirelessly searched for him. My heart is in a million pieces right now.

Checking in from my daughter's volleyball game

I'm hiding under the bleachers bawling my eyes out!

I haven't even caught up yet, watched a video, or read a MSM link.

All I know is Noah is home... I'll try to find the words later. All I have now is unspeakable pain.

:floating:

:rose:

#RIPNoah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if this has been posted or not, but it is a video of the Press Conference.

[video=youtube;7Yj14spjOcs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Yj14spjOcs[/video]

Thank you tbum.
Sheriff Weaver broke my heart. Imo he is having a very hard time with little Noah's passing. I see some anger there too that he will have to work through in order to continue to do his job.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn
Back