Found Deceased TN - Noah Chamberlin, 2, Pinson, 14 Jan 2016 - #3

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by tlcya, Jan 20, 2016.

1. just jen

just jen Member

Does anybody know if a legit ******** was started? Or I should ask, if a formal fund/PayPal account gets started, I would like to contribute. They'll need funds for his funeral. Oh my the tears are coming down again.

2. Ontario Mom

Ontario Mom stay safe ♥ be kind

Dinner was ready just before the presser started so I had to step away, but I *knew* that's what the delay was for. Sometimes being wrong is better. :(

Based on all I've seen and read I could never criticize any effort the searchers made to find this sweet boy. I believe they did absolutely everything they knew TO do, to find him - and then some.

Prayers going up for the family, the search crews and especially the ones who had to be the one(s) to find him.

3. LietKynes

LietKynes "Law is the ultimate science" Liet Kynes

Only 1/2 mile from where he vanished ? So frustratingly close ... and yet he was still missed.
    Thoughts and prayers to Noah's family and also to law enforcement , the search teams , and volunteers. Going to be so many tears tonight . :(

Rest and fly with the angels, precious Noah !

4. IHAVENOCLUE

IHAVENOCLUE Well-Known Member

Rip, Noah...:candle:

May you fly with the angels...:angel:

:praying: for those that love him...

5. wendybtn

wendybtn Well-Known Member

A large part of the Corvette Museum near Bowling Green, Kentucky, sank into a hole one night. 7 Corvettes were in the hole when they opened the next day. This was a few years ago.

6. 2Hope4

2Hope4 Well-Known Member

In the arms of an angel. May you find some comforting. Find peace beyond our understanding.

7. tbum

tbum Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if this has been posted or not, but it is a video of the Press Conference.

[video=youtube;7Yj14spjOcs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Yj14spjOcs[/video]

8. Ontario Mom

Ontario Mom stay safe ♥ be kind

Well if I wasn't bawling before, I sure am now. Thank you for posting this. I believe little Noah's soul is singing the same thing tonight.

9. nat198

nat198 Member

How utterly heartbreaking. Rest in peace sweet little Noah. I'm sorry you weren't found in time but hope you know how many people were looking and how much love there is for you.

So frustrating that the dogs didn't pick up his scent or the heat seeking thingy (I'm too upset to remember the right word) didn't pick up his body heat.

I hope lessons can be learnt from this somehow so that if it ever happens again we can have a better outcome. :(

10. neesaki

neesaki Well-Known Member

Also, thoughts, prayers, and sincere appreciation to SAR, the Sheriff's department and all who were involved. They put their heart and soul into the search and did all they could, not giving up until the bitter end. I applaud and admire them for their work. God bless them all.

11. Elainera

Elainera Well-Known Member

Maybe it was less scary for him than among the trees?

12. texasgirl2

texasgirl2 Verified Insider in Hannah Thomas Garner case

Heartbroken at hearing the news. My thoughts and prayers are with Noah's family & everyone who searched tirelessly for this precious boy.

RIP little guy. ❤️

Sent from my iPhone/Tapatalk

13. Ekkwhine

Ekkwhine Member

Sleep tight sweetheart xxx

14. SunsetGirl

SunsetGirl Member

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/news/local/2016/01/21/body-noah-chamberlin-found/79134468/

bbm

The tireless efforts of all involved are no less heroic in my eyes! My deepest sympathies to all who loved Noah and to the community there and the one here.

15. Edinlass

Edinlass Well-Known Member

Watching that press conference they are just lost for words, so heartbreaking and must be so frustrating for them. All the what ifs, they should be proud of themselves for all the efforts they put in.

16. ThoughtFox

ThoughtFox Expecting the Unexpected

I don't know when they first sent helicopters up, but he may have already been deceased when they were scanning for him. It has been very cold here in TN for a week. One night it was down to 13 degrees, and some places colder than that.

RIP Noah :(

17. steelman

steelman Former Member

Everybody in this forum needs to get prepared to be mad.........really mad.

Now that he has been found, some of the volunteer searches are going to be coming forward complaining that they wanted to search in other areas but were prohibited from doing so. Some of them may even say they wanted to search in the area he was eventually found but were stopped by the people in charge. There are going to be searchers that wanted to take ATV's out on the trails and do random searches, but weren't allowed to, because it didn't follow protocol.

You are most likely going to be hearing a bunch of stories and seeing a bunch of finger pointing. Some of it may be legitimate, some of it may not be. If mistakes were made, then they need to be corrected in time for the next missing kid to be found quicker. People in this forum are already lashing out over the statement about Noah being found further away than what statistics say he should have been.

The "experts" need to gather some data and rework some of their calculations and stats. If the current protocol is full of flaws and inadequate procedures, then those problem areas need to be identified and eliminated.

At the top of that list would be scent tracking dogs that are deemed to be ineffective when: it has rained too much, it hasn't rained enough, a child is involved, too many people around, too much noise, too many distractions, it's too dark, it's too light, it's too cold, it's too hot, it's too windy, it's too muddy, it's too sandy, and on and on and on. We've seen this happen too many times. Fix it, or leave them at home.

18. Gyppers

Gyppers Well-Known Member

#RestInPeace Little Noah. You absolutely did bring a whole community together. May God bring peace to his family and comfort in the fact that Noah is flying high with the angels now. God bless all those who tirelessly searched for him. My heart is in a million pieces right now.

19. kimi_SFC

kimi_SFC Well-Known Member

Checking in from my daughter's volleyball game

I'm hiding under the bleachers bawling my eyes out!

I haven't even caught up yet, watched a video, or read a MSM link.

All I know is Noah is home... I'll try to find the words later. All I have now is unspeakable pain.

:floating:

:rose:

#RIPNoah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. TupeloMz

TupeloMz New Member

Thank you tbum.
    Sheriff Weaver broke my heart. Imo he is having a very hard time with little Noah's passing. I see some anger there too that he will have to work through in order to continue to do his job.