TN said that Misty will never tell what heppened to Haleigh. Why is she so sure?

Probably because Crystal holds out hope for a body to bury or some answers, also not to be blunt, but when you are poor, paying for a funeral is prohibitive. It may not be financially feasible for Crystal to pay for a funeral for an empty coffin.

As to Superdad, he is busy being incarcerated for drug trafficking. I am betting he doesn't have access to any funds for a funeral and why pay for a funeral to bury an empty coffin when you are busy not dropping the soap?

The only way that TN can be certain that Misty will never tell what happened to Haleigh is if TN knows for a fact that Misty has nothing to tell.

I have always felt that Misty was not there until right before 911 was called. Misty was brought over strictly to call 911. I think the call was made AFTER Ron was home so that Ron could force Misty to make the call.

IMO, TN lied to Misty to get her to the house. Probably told Misty that Haleigh was really sick and crying for Misty. I think the scream that was heard was Misty finding out that Haleigh was missing and/or dead. But that is all she knows.

Think about it. The lies started Sunday with Ron/Misty working things out. I have NEVER believed that. I knew guys like Ron. There is absolutely no way that Ron would have taken Misty back without beating her. Ron may have kicked Misty out. But Misty was supposed to be broken hearted, not out partying and having sex with another guy. Ron would see that as public humiliation. Ron had to be the one to humilate Misty by flaunting a new gf to show everyone that he threw Misty out like a piece of trash. Misty being with another guy would make it seem like Ron was not her everything.

Since Misty was not beat, there is no way Misty was at the MH with Ron before Haleigh disappeared.

TN knows Misty won't tell the truth because Misty has not truth to tell.

Very simplily, 1 Chump, I can agree with your post. My one thing that proves Misty wasn't present when whatever happened to Haleigh is that she could not give a correct answer to what Haleigh was last seen wearing. I believe that was left out of the "script" she was given in order to make the 911 call.
And that's a very important element when reporting a child missing.

I also can go along with Ron not going through any humilitation when it comes to how a woman treated him. He's Mr. Tough Guy. He could not let there appear to be an ounce of disrespect from some 17-year old.

But the one thing I am having trouble grasping is how and why could Ron and TN make Misty go along with a plan to hide the truth in what happened to Haleigh. I suppose, since I believe Misty wasn't there, she only had Ron and TN's version of what occured. They needed Misty as a backup witness to a kidnapping. I can see where she would be the best choice: a young teen, sleepy, perhaps hung over; defensive, alone in the home with two small children.

Of course I don't believe there was a kidnapping. But how and why did Misty accept the role to admit she was the last one to see Haleigh? What powerful things did they have on her, or what did they use to blackmail her or force her to be part of this? That to me is a real mystery.

I really don't believe TN is that positive Misty will not tell more. I do believe she is claiming that to the press/public in order that it get back to Misty as a warning of some type.
jmo

LOL I have such hard time with people suggesting that the Cummings are acting innaproprietly? I would have DONE A LOT more if that was my grandaughter missing on their watch. I would have got physical the first night til they told me something! just like KC, she would have not walked intocourt smirking like that if she was my daughter, nope and without teeth probably too... I actually think they have acted very nicely considering all that is going on...

BBM

Me and you both feel the same way in regards to beating the HELL-O out of somebody that first night til they told me something.....I agree...but the Cummings didn't do that...I wonder why? Actually they did the opposite....inappropriate behavior? YES. Can you imagine yourself rallying around the last person known to see your granddaughter alive? Can you imagine yourself influencing your child to marry the last person known to see your granddaughter alive? for whatever reasons...I don't think I could do that.
Without good reason....so IMO, there has to be a reason.

JMO of course.

How could she be the key if she wasn't there? Possibly because LE know that Misty has inserted herself into someone else's "business"....and what I mean is, if Misty was truly not there at the mh...someone brought her into the picture to cover up what really happened to Haleigh.....therefore, she would be "the key" as to solving this case....as long as Misty is claiming to have been at the mh...LE cannot move forward...and that's why they have not been able to move forward...and this case is still unsolved....IMO, Misty needs to remove herself from the equation so LE can catch the real killer....

It seems, you keep quoting LE asking Misty where the body is....that means that Misty killed Haleigh? that means that Misty dumped Haleigh's body somewhere? It doesn't...IMO, that was just another scare tactic that has been used throughout this case....IMO, I think that LE felt that if they could make Misty believe that they were going to pin Haleigh's murder on her...knowing that she did not commit this crime....Misty would crack...and when that didn't happen.....they figured the threat of 25 years in prison, would do the trick.....and you never know....it just might. Be patient.

JMO of course

It's late. I'm tired and have been staring at college football games all day. But this is a wonderfully written and very clear post concerning how Misty coud still be labled the "key" without being present in the MH until it was time to notify LE about a "missing" youngster. thanks suspicious 1.

RE suspicious1's post 63 good point suspicious, but then , I am having a hard time imagining myself or my family being drug adled people who let their children fend for and raise themselves (Lisa) or being a grandmother who is okay with the idea of Ron and Mistys lifesytle - I can't imagine myself allowing my son to be with a teenage girl, be a drug addict/pusher, to leave my grandbabies in Misty's care (TN), I can go on, but you see my point.

That's part of what makes these case so dificult to figure, our inability to imagine ourselves in people like this' shoes.

All involved are like some sort of three headed cow that we just cannot conceive of.

And you begrude him for doing that?

What is wrong with having a quiet moment on Christmas Day to talk to his daughter?

I still go out and talk to my mother too at times when I am walking by myself even though she isn't physically in front of me but her presence is still felt.

IMO

Can I step in here and add something about Baznme's original post about Ron going off to "talk" to his missing daughter.

I do not think Baznme was begrudging Ron an opportunity to converse with Haleigh. Instead, I think she/he was pointing out the obvious: where did Ron go to speak with his daughter? Could the place he went to be close to Haleigh have anything to do with where she might be? Could it be a clue? Is there something special about the place he went to speak to Haleigh that might led to some evidence in this case?

I might be wrong in how I saw Baznme's post but this is how I understood it.
jmo

How could she be the key if she wasn't there? Possibly because LE know that Misty has inserted herself into someone else's "business"....and what I mean is, if Misty was truly not there at the mh...someone brought her into the picture to cover up what really happened to Haleigh.....therefore, she would be "the key" as to solving this case....as long as Misty is claiming to have been at the mh...LE cannot move forward...and that's why they have not been able to move forward...and this case is still unsolved....IMO, Misty needs to remove herself from the equation so LE can catch the real killer....

It seems, you keep quoting LE asking Misty where the body is....that means that Misty killed Haleigh? that means that Misty dumped Haleigh's body somewhere? It doesn't...IMO, that was just another scare tactic that has been used throughout this case....IMO, I think that LE felt that if they could make Misty believe that they were going to pin Haleigh's murder on her...knowing that she did not commit this crime....Misty would crack...and when that didn't happen.....they figured the threat of 25 years in prison, would do the trick.....and you never know....it just might. Be patient.

JMO of course

great post!!!!...And I hope Misty does remove herself...Do you feel this is ALREADY happening???....

Can I step in here and add something about Baznme's original post about Ron going off to "talk" to his missing daughter.

I do not think Baznme was begrudging Ron an opportunity to converse with Haleigh. Instead, I think she/he was pointing out the obvious: where did Ron go to speak with his daughter? Could the place he went to be close to Haleigh have anything to do with where she might be? Could it be a clue? Is there something special about the place he went to speak to Haleigh that might led to some evidence in this case?

jmo

Point taken AZ,

Just to be clear, although your post quoted another. I wasn't responding to Banme's post in particular when I chimed in. I was responding with my own thoughts to posts I have seen previously which read some sort of guilt in the assumption that to commune with his daughter signified something nefarious. As in - how could Ron go to talk to his daughter unless he knows she is dead and threby has knowledge or involvement in her disappearance.

ETA I actually think the point Bazneme made was a good one. Just because I don't think Ron had involvement doesn't mean I don't recognize good detective work ;) It's all about asking the questions.

Well I am not going to lose hope. I do think this case will be resolved.

What I know for a fact is LE knows a 1000 times more than the public does or the media or the bloggers about this case. They haven't just sat there for 20 months twiddling their thumbs.

I dont believe they have any forensic evidence but I do believe they can build a strong circumstantial case which is just as strong.

IMO

OBE, I know I don't say this often but.....I agree with you....I believe LE has been working this case trying to get Justice for Haleigh....IMO, this will end up being a circumstantial case against the person/persons charged for Haleigh's death....whoever it is...

jmo

You know I have always wondered about Ron doing that and wondered WHERE he would go to have a "talk" with Haleigh...to feel close to her...

Usually when folks do that...they go WHERE they feel close to whoever they want to talk to/be close to....a PLACE...a LOCATION...

Usually folks just don't typically wander aound "aimlessly" ...and just walking in circles//.....talking/feeling close to a loved one...that has died

It's typically a spot/place/..they go to....

Most folks, to takl/feel close to a loved one that has died...go to a cemetary..to the gravesite...

Ron may just know...the location of Haleigh...IMO....

RE suspicious1's post 63 good point suspicious, but then , I am having a hard time imagining myself or my family being drug adled people who let their children fend for and raise themselves (Lisa) or being a grandmother who is okay with the idea of Ron and Mistys lifesytle - I can't imagine myself allowing my son to be with a teenage girl, be a drug addict/pusher, to leave my grandbabies in Misty's care (TN), I can go on, but you see my point.

That's part of what makes these case so dificult to figure, our inability to imagine ourselves in people like this' shoes.

All involved are like some sort of three headed cow that we just cannot conceive of.

I do see your point, tlcox...it's hard to imagine that some people live their life like this...to us civilized, more mature people....this is not the way of life.....I guess all we can do is pray to God and count our blessings...I just wish Haleigh didn't have to leave this earth so soon....and I have to admit, somedays this case gets the best of me....because I am so angry that Haleigh's life was cut so short...and for what? A few dollars and a quick high? This is a shame....in the end....whoever did this to this precious child...may they rot and be forgotten.....JMO :furious:

Amen to that one suspicious1. Amen to that!

You know I have always wondered about Ron doing that and wondered WHERE he would go to have a "talk" with Haleigh...to feel close to her...

Usually when folks do that...they go WHERE they feel close to whoever they want to talk to/be close to....a PLACE...a LOCATION...

Usually folks just don't typically wander aound "aimlessly" ...and just walking in circles//.....talking/feeling close to a loved one...that has died

Most folks, to takl/feel close to a loved one that has died...go to a cemetary..to the gravesite...

You are right Justus4all...usually people go to a place...to talk to love ones...I do the same thing...only I go to the cemetary to visit my loved ones....It's comforting....and sometimes we need that...I don't have a problem with Ron going to talk to Haleigh....I have a problem with Crystal not being able to talk to her or visit her too...if Ron knows where Haleigh is...it's a shame that they have Crystal thinking that she is "missing"...can't be found.

JMO of course

ETA: I was just thinking about my cousin who died at the age of 22....after her funeral....I sat in my car with a picture of her and her kids.....and just talked...and talked....told her how much I miss her and wish she was here....it was very emotional although I was talking to myself...deep down inside...I know she heard me...and I had this one sided conversation sitting in my car....

Actually I think that Misty can't tell what happened to Haleigh because she wasn't there when it happened and only knows what the Cummings decided she would know.
im beginning to lean this way too .. im wondering if misty is being a fall guy .. mabey she kept her mouth shut because they may have threatened her or her family ... i am not quite sure why im starting to feel this way but ive never known any young woman such as herself not being able to crack .. and i wonder almost if since TN is buddies with the cops shes protecting ron and through her so are they ..(((JMO though not fact that im aware of))) and since they have to have a suspect misty fits the bill perfectly ..

You are right Justus4all...usually people go to a place...to talk to love ones...I do the same thing...only I go to the cemetary to visit my loved ones....It's comforting....and sometimes we need that...I don't have a problem with Ron going to talk to Haleigh....I have a problem with Crystal not being able to talk to her or visit her too...if Ron knows where Haleigh is...it's a shame that they have Crystal thinking that she is "missing"...can't be found.

JMO of course

ETA: I was just thinking about my cousin who died at the age of 22....after her funeral....I sat in my car with a picture of her and her kids.....and just talked...and talked....told her how much I miss her and wish she was here....it was very emotional although I was talking to myself...deep down inside...I know she heard me...and I had this one sided conversation sitting in my car....

suspicious......I know what you are saying....and how you feel...

It is human nature to grieve for our lost loved ones....and to miss them/want to communicate/connect with them....after they have left us...

and natural to want to go where their graves are...to be able to do that..and be comfortable in "being close in spirit" ...and expressing our sadness to them...and in doing all that...it gives us a peace.....

Ron apparently had a need to do that as well....I believe (correct me if I mistaken) that he went to "talk" to Haleigh..before this case was changed from missing to a homicide...So he knew......imo...

Amen to that one suspicious1. Amen to that!

You know what, tlcox? I pray that none of us ever have to go through anything like this in our lifetime...to lose a child like this has to be unbearable...but I do pray that those on the outside looking in, like us here at WS, can come together...no matter the differences...and help try to solve this crime...do you think we should ask the mods for compensation of some sort for our help? I could use a new pair of heels....:idea:

suspicious......I know what you are saying....and how you feel...

It is human nature to grieve for our lost loved ones....and to miss them/want to communicate/connect with them....after they have left us...

and natural to want to go where their graves are...to be able to do that..and be comfortable in "being close in spirit" ...and expressing our sadness to them...and in doing all that...it gives us a peace.....

....Ron apparently had a need to do that as well....I believe (correct me if I mistaken) that he went to "talk" to Haleigh..before this case was changed from missing to a homicide...So he knew..imo...

BBM

Oh, I agree...I have always believed that Ron, along with his mother and grandmother, knew where Haleigh was all this time from the very beginning...so when I heard (from Teresa) that Ron went to talk to Haleigh around Christmas....in my mind Ron went "somewhere" to talk to her.

I was just trying to point out that sometimes we find comfort in just being alone with our thoughts....I would imagine Ron spent many nights alone with his thoughts....and when it was too much to bear....Ron felt like killing himself (per Misty).

JMO of course

BBM

Oh, I agree...I have always believed that Ron, along with his mother and grandmother, knew where Haleigh was all this time from the very beginning...so when I heard (from Teresa) that Ron went to talk to Haleigh around Christmas....in my mind Ron went "somewhere" to talk to her.

I was just trying to point out that sometimes we find comfort in just being alone with our thoughts....I would imagine Ron spent many nights alone with his thoughts....and when it was too much to bear....Ron felt like killing himself (per Misty).

JMO of course

Well, that ...to me...IMO...To want to take your own life...tells me...he felt much loss..from losing Haleigh...but more importantly...much guilt...

IMO...Loss of a loved one..with no direct cause to feel responsible...IMO..do not warrant a desire to take your own life...maybe....but add guilt to that...something that contributed/was the cause of the death ...yes...that...could add weight to a thought of suicide...Perhaps that explains the wording on Ron's truck...ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME.....
moo..

Question.. Was TN referring to what initially happened that caused Haleigh's death or was the statement made in reference to Misty not knowing where Haleigh's remains are now..
I heard TN state in an interview Misty can do the 25 years and IF she still has not told where Haleigh is then let her do another 25 years... That statment from TN indicates to me TN knows Misty does not know where Haleigh's remains are... JMHO

Great points justus. It is curious as to the location where Ron landed in order to speak to his missing daughter. He could have gone to a church, or even a place as simple as the front seat of his truck.

Then again, and it's just me pointing this out, in all the lies and covering that I believe has been going on, one could reasonably question if Ron made such a trip or actually talked with Haleigh. jmo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back