TN said that Misty will never tell what heppened to Haleigh. Why is she so sure?

JMO...but I think LE needs to do some "serious interogations (sp)" on Annette Sykes and Teresa Neves.. what Ronald has told them about Haleigh's disappearance... and where and what they were doing after Haleigh got off the bus until the police arrived...

I have a feeling there is alot of info there...and should have been done right away...

I do know it may sound strange to some but when our only son was in the Marine Corps and deployed overseas twice a part of us was missing and that was him.

Many times I would sit out on the back patio and gaze out at the skies and wonder where he was and what he was doing. My heart would pound with worry and fear. I would talk out loud to my son telling him that I pray everyday that he is safe and will soon come home to us again. I felt he could hear me but maybe I just wanted to believe he could but God did hear me and brought him home safe and sound. But he had a fighting chance. He knew who his enemy was that wanted to harm him and Haleigh never had that chance.

I wish that had happened for precious Haleigh. I wish that Haleigh was in school now dressed in one of her cute outfits and enjoying being a little child. Life can be so unfair at times for some.

IMO

I know how you feel... I break down and cry... My son is overseas right now.. :( I miss the heck out of him but very pround..:D

What I don't get is why Ronald didn't go back into the mobile home, maybe to hold onto some of her dear belongings.. have a good cry where she was last.. Instead he moves away...:waitasec:

BBM

That's what it sounds like to me too, OBE....

Teresa said "you think she's gonna talk?" to Ron, who, by the way, did not answer the question and thought it was necessary to remind Teresa that the call was being recorded...that exchange told me that Misty knows enough, even if she don't know everything....and at one point, IMO, Teresa was positive that Misty would not tell.....and because of that they praised her to high heavens and married her into the family.......but now I don't think that Teresa is too positive that Misty will not talk...and because of that Teresa wants her to hang in public....we noticed a change of heart around the time of the drug arrests....IMO, very early in this case,Teresa was confident that Misty (with her help) could withstand the interviews, LE interrogations, the media and so forth...to keep their secret....but IMO, Teresa confidence went out the window when Misty got locked up....Teresa didn't think or know if Misty could withstand jail or prison...to keep their secret....that unsurety, IMO, is what caused a change of heart.

JMO of course

iirc, the change of heart started after the fight, ratgate, and then the tests and TN hiring Najame sp. They began throwing Misty under the bus then, but in their defense, the questions became clear, imo, that they suspected RC, thus the change of heart. imo it was the first time they knew that RC was being seen as the leader of the crime. jmo though.

ETA; that was also the time Misty started hanging out with Donna, so RC didn't have the control over her that he was used to, and imo, wanted.
The whole purpose of the divorce was to fuller squash misty under that bus....moo

I would only have one exlanation is HOPE and DENIAL I guess. Are you going to tell me that the grandma and great Grandma are covering up for Ron? I will not buy that story no matter how many ways it is told. I can't believe that is even aloud on here (not saying you say that) I am just so frustrated on how a lot of people have no compassion for a family that has lost a little girl and will probably NEVER know what or how or why? just sad.

BBM

It wouldn't be like it's the first time that has happened...People cover for their kids all the time...so why is that so hard to believe? and IMO, it is allowed on here because it is an OPINION....based on what we have seen and heard from these two "unusual" people...we all have one....for that not to be allowed then neither should any other opinion...including those that support these two women...No opinions equal NO forum....I don't care who they're kin to....if there is a problem with the opinions expressed on this forum...well....it sounds personal...we're all here with opinions....and opinions only....you have yours....so why is it not ok for everyone else to have theirs? That doesn't seem fair...at all.....but hey...we don't own this forum...we simply provide input on this forum....until I hear something from the mods or the owner...I will continue to state my opinion as is.

I wonder if I started my own forum and told the members not to post any negative opinions..how well would that would work out? I bet that forum wouldn't reach 30,000 members like Websleuths.:woohoo:
We all know the TOS rules....but I don't recall the one that says no negative opinions and/or comments....

Just My OPINION of course.

I would only have one exlanation is HOPE and DENIAL I guess. Are you going to tell me that the grandma and great Grandma are covering up for Ron? I will not buy that story no matter how many ways it is told. I can't believe that is even aloud on here (not saying you say that) I am just so frustrated on how a lot of people have no compassion for a family that has lost a little girl and will probably NEVER know what or how or why? just sad.

I'll say it..Teresa Neves and Annette Sykes are covering for Ronald Cummings and have been since day one.... And not only that... They both know exactly how Haleigh's remains were disposed of and where those remains are located......JMHO

JMO...but I think LE needs to do some "serious interogations (sp)" on Annette Sykes and Teresa Neves.. what Ronald has told them about Haleigh's disappearance... and where and what they were doing after Haleigh got off the bus until the police arrived...

I have a feeling there is alot of info there...and should have been done right away...

Like 20 months ago... And I really want to see that note Cummings slipped to Merchant..Wonder what the content in that note was all about..JMHO

I know how you feel... I break down and cry... My son is overseas right now.. :( I miss the heck out of him but very pround..:D

What I don't get is why Ronald didn't go back into the mobile home, maybe to hold onto some of her dear belongings.. have a good cry where she was last.. Instead he moves away...:waitasec:

I know your pain and anxiety Frogin. Tell your son I am very proud of him for serving his country. It is the ultimate sacrifice that any citizen can make for their country. I pray for his safe return.

I don't know why he didn't go back in. I have read true crime stories for decades now and some families can go back into their homes but some just can bear to do it.

IMO

I'll say it..Teresa Neves and Annette Sykes are covering for Ronald Cummings and have been since day one.... And not only that... They both know exactly how Haleigh's remains were disposed of and where those remains are located......JMHO

Ill say it too, Em TN and AS have covered for RC's actions ever since the night Haleigh went missing. They acted too suspiciously from the very first minute. My own opinion is that they all 3 know where Haleigh is, and exactly how Haleigh died. Again, MOO.

My mother died in her bed. I could not bear to go back in that room, and we could not move fast enough. My grandmother was living with us when she died. I did not get another good night's sleep under that roof.

And since I believe that Ron believed MC's initial story...how could he move back into a place where his child was abducted? How could he take the chance on harm coming to his little boy as well?

Ill say it too, Em TN and AS have covered for RC's actions ever since the night Haleigh went missing. They acted too suspiciously from the very first minute. My own opinion is that they all 3 know where Haleigh is, and exactly how Haleigh died. Again, MOO.

Of course they do, Nonni.....all of them know what happened to her and where she is now.....

I'll say it..Teresa Neves and Annette Sykes are covering for Ronald Cummings and have been since day one.... And not only that... They both know exactly how Haleigh's remains were disposed of and where those remains are located......JMHO[/Q

Emeralgem- I was not aware that you had this inside information on the case, It would have saved me a lot of time if I had read your comment first, hehe I would not have read all the lies for the last 18 months thank you. Please tell me who told you this? and when? or on you on the department there in Satsuma.
Are you sure you are not talking about Caylee? sounds like that case as I hadnt heard any of this information as fact as you state til now... :croc:

Of course they do, Nonni.....all of them know what happened to her and where she is now.....

I agree that all of "them" know
what happened and where Haleigh is now.

This family appears to have a "mob" mentality. LOL Are they related to Gotti's ?

I agree 110% !

I'll say it..Teresa Neves and Annette Sykes are covering for Ronald Cummings and have been since day one.... And not only that... They both know exactly how Haleigh's remains were disposed of and where those remains are located......JMHO[/Q

Emeralgem- I was not aware that you had this inside information on the case, It would have saved me a lot of time if I had read your comment first, hehe I would not have read all the lies for the last 18 months thank you. Please tell me who told you this? and when? or on you on the department there in Satsuma.
Are you sure you are not talking about Caylee? sounds like that case as I hadnt heard any of this information as fact as you state til now... :croc:

I'm not Emeralgem....but I believe the same...the Cummings are aware of what has happened to Haleigh and they know where she is....

Do you have inside information that can prove that this assumption is not the truth? I would really like to know....what proof do you have? Or are you basing it off of your opinion of the Cummings?

em i always found it to be very suspicious that tn always wanted to be the one talking that was very clear, almost like she was afraid at the time to let rc or mc say a word,,imo

I give Teresa crsdit for keeping Haleigh's name in the news whenever she could. She was clearly very emotional about the loss, but she persevered. After LE called in the families after the river search, she changed over to keep a low profile. Every family member (except for Flo) then kept a low profile. My opinion is that LE asked the familes to stop commenting on the case, period.

I think that Teresa is expressing a deep personal fear when she says that Misty will never talk as opposed to "being sure" about this because she knows something sinister. If LE gave the familes hope that by putting pressure on Misty, they expected that she would talk, the fact that she hasn't yet would be a big disappointment. IMO, Teresa is expressing that disappointment and nothing more.

LOL..IF you would have asked me I would have glady told you...But never quit reading the lies.. The LIES that are being told sometimes lead to the Truth..Just like sometimes... what isn't said.. IS where the truth can actually be found...JMHO

I'm not Emeralgem....but I believe the same...the Cummings are aware of what has happened to Haleigh and they know where she is....

Do you have inside information that can prove that this assumption is not the truth? I would really like to know....what proof do you have? Or are you basing it off of your opinion of the Cummings?

No, not my opinion of the Cummings as my "theory" would include the mother of Haleigh as she would be the only one included in the money trail, opportunity and motive to do anything or have Haleigh taken.
I haven't formed an OPINION on anyone in this case as I learned a LONG LONG time ago that life and it's circumstances sometimes takes us to places we would NEVER want to be and this happens to be one of them. I have a son Ron's age and i have grandkids that are safe at home right now BUT I also have learned, WHO AM I to judge others and in this case especially as NO ONE has been arrested and NONE of the lies have turned out to be credible so no one really knows except the one or ones responsible and until then I would really find it hard to live with my grandaughter being missing and falsely accused of the crime of knowing what happened, when in fact I had nothing to do with it, God forbid.

My mother died in her bed. I could not bear to go back in that room, and we could not move fast enough. My grandmother was living with us when she died. I did not get another good night's sleep under that roof.

And since I believe that Ron believed MC's initial story...how could he move back into a place where his child was abducted? How could he take the chance on harm coming to his little boy as well?

In my opinion Ron did nothing but take risks with his son's life after Haleigh disappeared. If he really believed there was someone out to get him why on earth would he still be living the same life style that got her taken from him?
Sorry but I have no sympathy for Ron, one way or the other he has some responsibility for what happened. That's how I see it any way. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back