TN - Shooting at private Christian Covenant School, Nashville, suspect dead, multiple victims, 27 Mar 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with this, 100%.

New Zealand did it right.

Don't even mention the shooter's name.

Don't print the damn manifesto.

Talk about the victims and let their killer remain in obscurity.

Remove the notoriety, and you remove a lot of the 'reward' for these people. They want to die famous, headline news around the world, their names, their faces, their words. Bury them without any of that. Disappear them.

MOO

This could help, but how do we ban media from doing it?

She looked very boy-ish plus, no offense to boys, but shooting up schools is something boys do more than anyone else. She could have been putting on a role.

Maybe she identified with a specific he/him…. Dylan Klebold.

She used what she learned at art school to record her premeditated plans to murder innocent children and adults by drawing cartoons of her plans. The murdered children were cartoon characters for her. Such depravity.

Art school doesn't teach people to kill or to make plans to kill that would be on her and no one else She didn't need a college to doodle a map or plans.
Art does not equal mass shooters. Unless we find out she had a very deranged instructor, otherwise, this isn't part of any art school curriculum.
I worry people are going to suspect creative, artistic people as dangerous.

I am also wondering if the alarms were automatic when the door was shattered or if someone in fact hit a panic button.

I am not sure that shooting out the doors set off the alarm. Because, when you watch footage of AH shooting the doors, you can see that the alarm lights are not flashing; whereas, in later footage, you see the alarms flashing. MOO. Plus, this article says one of the students killed was trying to pull the fire alarm as an alert:

The Honda Fit is a subcompact, economy car, on the low end of Honda pricing. some are thinking that it’s a higher end car. It isn’t. It’s just the kind of car a college student might drive.

Agreed. I picked up a used 2009 Honda Fit for $4K as my second vehicle. I‘d never describe it as “expensive”. Not only that, but it hardy burns any gas and is very reliable. Very easy on the pocket book and I don’t have to worry about scratches, door dings etc. It’s a true parking lot warrior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong