TN - Shooting at private Christian Covenant School, Nashville, suspect dead, multiple victims, 27 Mar 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch Live Here is a live stream from WSMV 4 NBC in Nashville. IMO-it sounds like the 2 children and now 2 adults who have passed does not include the shooter. It sounds like what the news reporters are saying to me anyway. This link will be airing a press conference soon.
6 people were confirmed dead according to the live now.

https://www.newson6.com/story/6421c...illed-in-shooting-at-nashville-private-school
Above news story quotes someone who says mother-in-law works at school’s front desk and had stepped outside for break. Mother-in-law heard gunshots when she went back inside the school.

Wonder how shooter got in? Btw: I’m not casting blame on the front desk person for taking a break at all. Someone else may have been manning the front office.

Such a sad horrific things! Prayers for all the students, teachers and families. Especially the ones who lost loved ones.

So many emotions during this but one that always breaks my heart, is the parents waiting for their kids to be bussed in. I cannot imagine the pain and the nerves of waiting for your child to hopefully get off a bus and return to your arms.

At the scene, scores of parents and onlookers gathered in a parking lot, awaiting updates, as helicopters circled the area, surrounded by a residential and busy businesses district.

Parents were lining up in the sanctuary of Woodmont Baptist Church to give first and last names of their children to police.

Vice Mayor Jim Shulman was in the sanctuary passing out bottled water to parents and family members awaiting reunification.

Officials said children would be arriving on school buses with their teachers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts