TN - Shooting at private Christian Covenant School, Nashville, suspect dead, multiple victims, 27 Mar 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

How the Nashville school shooting unfolded​

09:53am - Hale's gray Honda Fit is seen arriving at The Covenant School in Nashville.

09:54am - Hale is seen driving through the parking lot, seemingly calm. Nothing suggests anything is out of the ordinary as she finds a spot to park.

10:10am - The glass front door, which was locked, is shattered as Hale opens fire. She then steps through the debris into the empty reception of the church, which is adjacent to the school.

10:13am - Brandishing her assault rifle, Hale is seen entering a carpeted room, inside the church looking for any victims. The room is empty.

10:18am - Hale is seen on the same camera inside the church still looking for victims. She opens a door into the next room.

10:19am - The 28-year-old returns through the door, and aims her gun, although there is no one there. She tries another door, then returns 30 seconds later.

10:20am - Hale is now walking through a wooden-floored building labelled 'first' in the footage, past an empty reception. She stalks the corridor, then disappears from view.

10:27am - Hale is shot dead on the second floor of the school, having engaged officers who fired back, killing her.

So this side door and lobby area where AH entered is actually an entry to the "church" area, not the school?

Am I understanding correctly?

3/27/23

Police have identified the suspected shooter by their name at birth; Hale reportedly was a transgender man who used he/him pronouns, though law enforcement officials initially described the suspect as a woman in the aftermath of the shooting. Police did not provide another name.

In answer to a question as to whether Hale’s transgender status might have any bearing on a motive, Chief Drake said: “There is some theory to that. We’re investigating all the leads and once we know exactly, we will let you know.”

He said that the attack was targeted.

The term "transgender" is descriptive, same as "blonde" or "green eyes". It has nothing to do with this crime, aside from the fact that the person who committed this crime was part of the trans community.

I have been personally offended by MSM news making "Trans" the primary descriptive for this criminal.

If reporting is correct, this perp killed everyone that was shot. Usually there are some injuries among the fatalities. Not this time. Makes me think there was some type of practice?
I was thinking similar, the weapons look used and worn. The stickers are older, rather than a new thing.

there is no point in going over these things in my opinion ..its not like any of those ppl did anything to her .. if there is rage.. those around her are targets
but she wouldnt have achieved the same effect..in sick heads its an achievement
watch me do this ..
I resent having attended Christian school but I'm not dressing up like a hunter, to go kill kids in a school!
(I am not aiming this at you @sandy_80 , I'm just angry with the arrogance and toxic selfishness of this person)
ETA: Just saw you got there before me @Stunned , sorry)
ETA: Just saw all the other people who got there before me too, sorry)

Last edited:

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) — At 9:57 a.m., a former middle school basketball teammate of Audrey Hale looked at her phone to find a message from The Covenant School shooter on Instagram.

Averianna Patton said she saw the message that Hale planned to die by suicide and that Patton would see it on the news. In the messages Patton provided to NewsChannel 5, Hale told Patton she would see her again in another life. Hale told Patton about no longer wanting to live and the need to die.

"One day this will make more sense," Hale wrote. "I've left behind more than enough evidence behind. But something bad is about to happen."

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) — At 9:57 a.m., a former middle school basketball teammate of Audrey Hale looked at her phone to find a message from The Covenant School shooter on Instagram.

Averianna Patton said she saw the message that Hale planned to die by suicide and that Patton would see it on the news. In the messages Patton provided to NewsChannel 5, Hale told Patton she would see her again in another life. Hale told Patton about no longer wanting to live and the need to die.

"One day this will make more sense," Hale wrote. "I've left behind more than enough evidence behind. But something bad is about to happen."
Wow. I didn't think this person could disgust me more. Feeling suicidal requires murdering children?

Selfish. Toxic. Attention seeking. Truly disgusting. Etc.

Last edited:
The area with the two computers next to Children's Ministry in the video, that seems to be Reception?

10:10am - The glass front door, which was locked, is shattered as Hale opens fire. She then steps through the debris into the empty reception of the church, which is adjacent to the school.

Omg… how would this ever make sense?!?! What a manipulative person.

So did she sit in the car texting her friend before going into the school and murdering three nine-year olds and others?

Article says she was suicidal in the past, according to her friend who she texted before she shot innocent children and adults.

Wow. I didn't think this person could disgust me more. Feeling suicidal requires murdering children?

Yeah. Read the book by Dylan Klebold's mother, she identified as a "mother of a suicide victim". Who was involved in "hurting" people due to the toxic bullying environment he was subjected to...well, she could re-frame it however she wanted, as a victim. But her son was a psychopath child murderer.

If reporting is correct, this perp killed everyone that was shot. Usually there are some injuries among the fatalities. Not this time. Makes me think there was some type of practice?
I suspect the shooter killed the head of school and pastor’s daughter on purpose, as in, targeted those two specifically. The others could be collateral damage, the custodian in the hallway perhaps, the substitute teacher in charge of the classroom where the deceased children were, and the other two students maybe in the vicinity of the pastor’s daughter. It just seems…. a bit too coincidental that the head of school and pastor’s daughter were among the 6 killed, especially given there were no other injuries.

This was the former teammate that she messaged. It sounded like she thought they were really close but it was more likely an imaginary closeness or she chose Averianna for her last message because she knew Averianna would publicize it.

ADMIN NOTE:

Members need to read The Rules they agreed to when they joined Websleuths. Posting/linking to family social media is a violation of TOS. WS rules are linked in my signature for those who need to read them again.

Posts with links to family social media are removed along with all responses to them. If it continues, there will be a temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges.

I suspect the shooter killed the head of school and pastor’s daughter on purpose, as in, targeted those two specifically. The others could be collateral damage, the custodian in the hallway perhaps, the substitute teacher in charge of the classroom where the deceased children were, and the other two students maybe in the vicinity of the pastor’s daughter. It just seems…. a bit too coincidental that the head of school and pastor’s daughter were among the 6 killed, especially given there were no other injuries.
Although LE said that she was shooting randomly. Also, this pastor and daughter weren't at the school and church years ago when the shooter was a student there.

JMO, but I think it was random and she was not targeting indivdiuals at the school. Just a convenient place for her to carry out her plan.

Yeah. Read the book by Dylan Klebold's mother, she identified as a "mother of a suicide victim". Who was involved in "hurting" people due to the toxic bullying environment he was subjected to...well, she could re-frame it however she wanted, as a victim. But her son was a psychopath child murderer.
I've read it. I agree. She toured the country. Ugh.

That said ..if you want to commit suicide, it's your right. Why murder people to reach that end, after writing a manifesto? Infamy. Imho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie