Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
t4527.gif
#pleasebelievethechildren #spwasabused #caseywaswithabear

MOO

ITA! And if I may add one: #JCdidNOTknowherabductor

Gets me so fired up when false info is spread and people fail to believe victims :mad::(

I got shivers when I heard it......
A Delphi connection is brought up in every single case on here.

He’s the universal suspect for every crime, and everyone who commits a crime, is a suspect in that case.

You could literally make an argument for millions of people potentially being that monster.

This guy is just like those guys, and I think it’s pointless to pursue that angle here, atleast for us.

He ain’t that guy.

Are we certain on the last known sighting of her? Would her mother and RP be the only adults who could verify the last known sighting? Could she have been gone prior to the time frame they have stated?

He’s the universal suspect for every crime, and everyone who commits a crime, is a suspect in that case.

You could literally make an argument for millions of people potentially being that monster.

This guy is just like those guys, and I think it’s pointless to pursue that angle here, atleast for us.
Fair enough. Normally I would not draw a comparison.....but have you listened to RP's voice and the audio from the Delphi crime?

Listen to his voice at the 44 second mark

Last edited:
That was before they were able to go through her online data. It didn’t appear through text messages, however the pictures, video, and where she was were all discovered after her online accounts were released.

I have a 13 year old daughter and she rarely texts. Everything is sent through Snapchat and messenger and the like. So I wouldn’t be surprised if all of these things came from messenger or something else.

I was thinking the videos might be from Snapchat too. I don't know anything about it but I have read that the FBI actually CAN recover snapchat messages and videos, even though they disappear for the users after a certain amount of time. Does anyone know if that is true?

Are we certain on the last known sighting of her? Would her mother and RP be the only adults who could verify the last known sighting? Could she have been gone prior to the time frame they have stated?
Yes, we have not had any MSM reports that put her in sight of anyone other than the parents on the 13th from what I have read.

It’s certainly possible that the time of her last sighting is wrong, or a lie.

It kind of makes sense though.

If she left at some point after they last saw her (11 or 1130), then the timing and location of her phone pings makes sense.

I’m sure the investigators will be able to nail this down.

I would normally agree with you, however just a few short years ago two Websleuth world's collided when the rapist/killer of Hannah Graham and the Rapist/killer of Morgan Harrington we're found to be one and the same!!!!!!
Months and months and months earlier some savvy sleuths were theorizing about it...and then it was so. I agree that the likely hood is small, however I've seen stranger things happen. Jmo. I always say may today be the day #JusticeForAbbey&Libby.

I am also curious as to what the current laws are in Georgia and Tennessee about a minor's age to consent for medical treatment without a parents consent.
There are certain conditions that exist where a minor would, at a certain age, be able to do that.
I haven't found anything current yet.
Moo

I was thinking the videos might be from Snapchat too. I don't know anything about it but I have read that the FBI actually CAN recover snapchat messages and videos, even though they disappear for the users after a certain amount of time. Does anyone know if that is true?
I’m not a lawyer but I think so.

Safety Center – Law Enforcement – Snap Inc.
For the most part, our ability to disclose user information is governed by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. § 2701, et seq. (ECPA). ECPA mandates that we disclose certain user information to law enforcement only in response to specific types of legal process, including subpoenas, court orders, and search warrants. Generally speaking, ECPA authorizes law enforcement to compel us to disclose basic subscriber information, non-content account information, and account content (definitions for these are provided in Section V of our Law Enforcement Guide) in response to appropriate legal process.

So, they moved from Georgia to Tennessee out on a secluded farm and home schooled her. That is suspicious in and of itself.
I wonder if someone in Georgia was onto something so they skipped town. They told us it was just what SP had wanted all her life and they could finally give it to her.....life on a farm. I call BS. They moved so RP could keep having her and controlling her. He makes me sick!

I totally agree. The move and sudden switch to homeschooling is highly suspicious and reeks of the need to control and hide her. I hope they are interviewing her school friends and teachers from Georgia. MOO.

He ain’t that guy.
Agree that he isn’t that guy. But wow, there are too many of them out there.

Fair enough. Normally I would not draw a comparison.....but have you listened to RP's voice and the audio from the Delphi crime?
44 second mark
He does not have reddish brown hair.
He does not have a large nose.
He does have blue eyes.
I just don't see any physical resemblance in the face.
The voices are similar.
His height and weight are similar.
I doubt he is BG tho.

Agree that he isn’t that guy. But wow, there are too many of them out there.
Ha! Unfortunately, that’s precisely my point.

We could look through jail booking information, sex offender registries, and recent news cases, and quickly come up with thousands upon thousands of people who match that guy’s description, and have committed sexual crimes.

It’s pointless.

We have a thread for that:
Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #87

What's strange is they said they found no evidence that she had encountered someone and met up with them.

It will be interesting to see how she got there.

I hope her mother is intensely vetted before she goes back to her custody.

Parents plead for missing daughter's return

So creepy. Why is the mother speaking of her in the past tense?

He does not have reddish brown hair.
He does not have a large nose.
He does have blue eyes.
I just don't see any physical resemblance in the face.
The voices are similar.
His height and weight are similar.
I doubt he is BG tho.
I agree....he is not a dead ringer for the sketch and I highly doubt it is him, but he is a trucker and his voice is very similar. Height and weight and eyes all check the box. I put the sketch next to his mugshot and honestly, I can see similarities.

JMO

I would think SP would have gone to her mother with these problems. I'm suspecting her pleas fell on deaf ears. However, I have known of daughters to not tell their mothers because they didn't want to hurt them or because they might get in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken