Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the 'no bail' is a hint at who his victim is. If his victim was accounted for, I bet there would be some sort of bail. OR he has a history of this behavior.
No bail may also mean he's suspected of something far worse, and investigators working to add the additional charges as evidence unfolds. MOO

Right. At that time. Because nothing was released.
Also, “not believed”, confirms nothing, imo. I think they were not ready to release info, at that time!
Anyone notice cars in TN driveway pics?
If it was him and they were following him and if he was visiting a specific place they now know and are not releasing anything IMO this is not good for a positive outcome IMO

No bail may also mean he's suspected of something far worse, and investigators working to add the additional charges as evidence unfolds. MOO
Being held on no bail can be part of the process. That is, under the law they may be able to hold people on certain classes of felonies with no bail until an arraignment and/or a future bail hearing occurs.

Notice the height 5’8”, then look at booking photo height. 5’8”. Omg. I think Leitchfield to Madisonville is 4-5 hr. Drive. Did he dump her in KY? Did he return to check? Also,”where the suspect was taken, is unknown”, in quoted post.
Bet that was him!

( brain fog, two Savannah cases, one from Madison county, KY, the other Madisonville, TN)

We all have different things but the *chunky* and not overly tall leapt out to me as well as a family type sedan/car from their state. Not sure if it relates to how this came about but it is where my mind went... couldn't say it of course. i was so hoping it was a bf for her sake...

I still have some hope she is alive although I know it is unlikely.

i don't even have words for how mad, sad, heartbroken and disgusted i am at some forms of supposed humanity right now... there was one other thing about the mom that bothered me but i am unsure, it would probably be against TOS to mention it... and it would be speculation...

No bond - so sad to hear this news - I’m expecting the worst now

As far as I’m concerned, even if this rape charge is unrelated to something done to SP, it provides a pretty clear picture of what ultimately happened to her.

A sexual predator graduated to murder, likely because he feared being exposed.

If anyone else was aware of what was going on (other than children), they should pay as well.

It’s early yet, but I don’t like the picture that is coming into focus.

I knew it, but because of TOS I couldn't say. My father raped me, too, and when I heard that and his <modsnipped>wife talk, I knew.
People thought my parents had love in their eyes, too. Gag me with a spoon and fry him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe she knew, sorry folks. Her demeanor- I saw anger in her at times- many interpreted it as her being angry that she ran away, but I think she was mad at him and felt forced to lie or help him cover it up. Just my opinion, but her past tense talk of her daughter, saying how she was a beautiful soul inside and out, etc.

I'm not sure he was who she's mad at.... sitting on my hands now.

Well, now we know what the elephant in the room was. Now to see if any other shoes drop.

Hopefully SP did run away from this situation but my optimism is dimming.

It really does appear that this monster wanted everyone to ‘believe’ that SP ran away. Or disappeared for some unknown reason. When all along..... the elephant was jumping up and down.... and we all played nice.

Furious and horrified that these monsters are really amongst us

I wonder, was he in Kentucky today to do one of three things:

1. make sure she was well hidden (I believe she is deceased, but praying I am wrong!)
2. placing more evidence with her or around her that he had hidden elsewhere
3. looking for her phones, hoping to power them up when he drove to another location, to throw LE and the FBI off.

Sorry, my mind is just spinning out of control right now....SP, I hope you're ok somewhere, but I fear you're no longer with us. :(

If it was him and they were following him and if he was visiting a specific place they now know and are not releasing anything IMO this is not good for a positive outcome IMO

It’s not looking good, but if he did head back up to KY (where her cell phones last pinged) what was he up to? I wonder if he was frazzled from all the media attention and went to take care of something... the arrest in KY is intriguing. Don’t know and my opinion.

I wonder, was he in Kentucky today to do one of three things:

1. make sure she was well hidden (I believe she is deceased, but praying I am wrong!)
2. placing more evidence with her or around her that he had hidden elsewhere
3. looking for her phones, hoping to power them up when he drove to another location, to throw LE and the FBI off.

Sorry, my mind is just spinning out of control right now....Savannah, I hope you're ok somewhere, but I fear you're no longer with us. :(
Maybe, just maybe, she is alive there and he went up to try and find her. Maybe LE knew whe was up there and he gave himself away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member