Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by cybervampira, Jan 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steelslady

Steelslady Well-Known Member

I was with LE on this one- she is/was no run away.

2. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LIVELIKELIZZY

@Jabarn said:
    Looking back, since she was never considered endangered, it makes sense law enforcement was way ahead of RP before he gave the interview with the Knoxville news station yesterday.
    Funny you should ask. Nobody wants to suspect parents of hurting their children, but after not being able to reconcile my feelings about how "cagey" LE has been for nearly 3 weeks, it was not lost on me that we were not hearing the common statements from LE/FBI/TBI i.e., everybody is a suspect; parents cooperating fully; parents have been eliminated; parents took polygraph, etc., and I finally accepted that cagey meant one or more parent was being investigated here. MOO

3. Rossymom

Rossymom Well-Known Member

abr, I am so sorry that you endured that.

4. LietKynes

LietKynes Well-Known Member

5. zecats

zecats Well-Known Member

We also should teach our sons to respect women.

6. Searchin4info

Searchin4info Active Member

I know it is doubtful but best case scenario is that after she was raped she ran away and is safe in hiding. I really doubt this is the case. I think she would have came forward to LE or contacted a friend by now. I think RP copied the KB case and disposed of the cellphones to add credibility to a “runaway scenario.”

7. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

https://heavy.com/news/2019/01/randall-pruitt/
    On January 31, 2019, authorities announced that they had charged SP’s adoptive father, Randall Pruitt, with rape. However, they have not specified whether those accusations link to SP’s disappearance nor have they said whether the teen was found.

The jail’s inmate search page, which you can see above, states that Randall Lee Pruitt, 41, is being held without bond on a charge of rape.

On his Facebook page, where SP’s picture is his profile photo, Randall Pruitt wrote, “I am a man who fears god and is dedicated to Gods purpose for my life!”

He wrote that he “Works at Talbott, Tn” and went to Jefferson County High School. His top post on Facebook is a share from another man that read, “Randall Pruitt and Christina Pruitt, I think that y’all should start a ******** account to help with all the expenses that are accumulating in your search for S P. I know that Randall has not been able to work being an over-the-road truck driver and I am sure family and friends are willing to assist. Let us know. God bless.”

Heavy 1.jpg Heavy2.jpg Heavy 3.jpg Heavy 4.jpg Heavy 5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2019
  8. SAMS

SAMS TC Writer

9. Jethro4WS

Jethro4WS Well-Known Member

Well, here is the $64,000 question. If the phones last pinged just over the border with Kentucky at around 5:15 to 5:30am and it takes 2 hours and 30 minutes to get from the home to that location then which adults were home at 6:37am when the call to police was made or at least when police arrived?

If both mom and dad were there at the home then there is reason for some optimism that SP could have taken off unless there is a conspirator involved.

10. doodles1211

doodles1211 Well-Known Member

Ahhh, so her phone really could be on a truck somewhere....

11. ninij9

ninij9 Well-Known Member

I hate to ask...and I'm trying desperately to catch up here, but are we sure the rape charges are in relation to SP and not a sibling? It would explain why they haven't found her. What if during questions one of the children said something? Sorry hate to say this

12. chaines

chaines Active Member

Anyone else think it is possible that the father didn't rape SP but maybe one of her friends and she ran away because she found out? I know very unlikely but possible?

13. Rosiebones

Rosiebones Well-Known Member

Or another way to look at it, teach them to not disrespect women

14. LietKynes

BBM

Re. the bolded bit ^^^^ Agree.
    I hope LE bring her in for a nice long chat !

abr : So sorry you endured that !!! *hugs*

15. chaines

chaines Active Member

I just posed almost the exact same question. Didn't see yours. Sorry.

Rural_PC, PommyMommy, ninij9 and 3 others like this.
  16. LietKynes

From his FB page photos....<modsnipped unfounded speculation> Body language talks. :(

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2019
  17. SAMS

SAMS TC Writer

Thought crossed my mind too.

MsFacetious, TTF14, Stunned and 4 others like this.
  18. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LIVELIKELIZZY

Exactly -- how many times have we heard that a suspect is being held on unrelated charges.

19. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Well-Known Member

I'm just catching up:
    Arrest made in case of missing Tennessee teen Savannah Pruitt

Ugh, I feel so sick. But this is along the lines of what I suspected all along. I was hoping it wasn't her dad. But I believe her parents have known all along she was gone and not coming back. The past tense eulogizing comments were too over the top. I suspect SP is deceased and the FBI knows that and that is why she has not been declared "endangered". A deceased person is not in any danger.

I was sitting on my hands reading the last thread while everyone was speculating the screen being cut from inside means SP cut it and went out to meet someone. But now I think it's safe to say this-- I think the screen being cut from inside means it was a staged scene (by someone inside her room) to try to make it look like she went out the window.

I believe the sheets being gone mean she was probably murdered in bed and wrapped up in her fitted sheet, just like Chris Watts did to SW's body. I think the phones were taken to provide a red herring ping in Kentucky. Only someone who knew SP would know she had two phones.

MOO.

20. Rosiebones

Rosiebones Well-Known Member

They would have had to leave the three younger children alone all night if they both went.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.