Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
He killed and skinned her dog and then they both went on and on about her loving animals and being a farm girl, sounds like a threatening reminder to her .
If he wanted to impregnate her, how was he going to explain that to his wife, who says she didn't know that the raping was happening? Immaculate conception?

Raising my hand as an official flip flopper on this situation.

I've flipped but not totally flopped. This is a very strange story, and I think people should be strongly discouraged from driving across the country to take children back to their own homes for safe-keeping, with jail time if necessary. Not to mention the rape-filming.

At the beginning when we first learned that she was in WI with this guy I thought he had to be the worst kind of evil imaginable making a young girl submit to rape and send him the video of it! Good Lord! Who does that? But maybe he’s just raised different? Stupid when it comes to law? Idk but I did even back then say at last he got her away from her rapist stepfather! Now I hope RP is locked up forever and the other children are given as much help as S.P. to recover from the nightmare their mom lived with as a spouse. The entire family had to know especially if he killed her dog!

As messed up as this sounds, the thought crossed my mind that if he is indeed a good samaritan that maybe HE need proof before taking action. He was about to open himself up to a boatload of trouble, and people get scammed on the internet every day.

Maybe part of that encouragement to get the video came from the thought that it was such an insane request, if she does it all of this is REAL and she is who she claims to be and does need help.

If we have pretty much the whole story, and that is a big if, it would be pretty hard to get a jury to convict even though he technically committed a crime(s). However, this is a federal prosecutor and they are more aggressive. Their strategy is often to overcharge and get the defendant to plead, even if innocent, because the jail time is so lengthy if found guilty of the original charge and they will bankrupt the defendant in the process.

threadclosed.png
link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members