GUILTY TN - Sony Millbrook, 28, Memphis, 28 January 2010

This is mind boggling....LE must be the most negligent, lazy ones around

the smell alone ?? how could they not smell a body there?/

I am baffled...remind me to NOT stay at the Budget Inn ...eeeek

Even if the smell was not noticed, which boggles my mind, the room was rented out five times? Didn't anyone mention the bed was lumpy and uncomfortable?

I feel for her poor family. What a horrible, horrible ending to her life.
I also feel for those poor 5 individuals/families who rented that room, and were unknowingly sharing it with a dead body.

Whoever hid her in the bed probably saw it in that Quentin Tarentino movie. The one about the hotel. Four Rooms, or something. Two little kids found it, and there was a smell. The kids kept accusing each other of having stinky feet.

The Budget Inn's location where this happened is not in the best area of town. I suspect the police are in and out of that motel and people are often missing.

if the smell wasnt noticed i can only imagine what the rest of the hotel usually smells like.

good grief

I've worked in several hotels over the years and can see how she could have been in the bed- maybe not for 2 months, but definitely in there for a bit before someone noticed.

A lot of places have those box beds- the bottom is enclosed on all sides, so there is no "under the bed" unless you lift the matress, box spring and usually a platform piece like a piece of plywood. Then there's a square hole.

I was looking for a picture to see how old the place is and how it's set up- one of those places that's older and is long with outside doors is usually heated individually by a small unit in each room. It wouldn't be on unless someone was staying in it and this winter was pretty cold. That may account for no one smelling anything more than usual.

The really bad part is, I was looking this up last week and apparently it has happened a lot more than I ever would have imagined.

Even if the smell was not noticed, which boggles my mind, the room was rented out five times? Didn't anyone mention the bed was lumpy and uncomfortable?
:waitasec: Maybe boyfriend brought her back there after a couple of months. Maybe she was not decomposing in that room or the smell would be noticeable. :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back