AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #14

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by hollye, Jun 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mountain_Kat

Mountain_Kat Heca, Firimar !

My fault. I was dancing around it a bit. ;)

2. TGIRecovered

TGIRecovered Well-Known Member

He will give her a chance to say whatever she wants to say then he will ask about things that she left out. If she does not volunteer information about the alcohol he will definitely ask her about it in a nonconfrontational way.

roche.analisa, TRB, CarolAnn and 7 others like this.
  3. PeregrineFalcon

PeregrineFalcon Active Member

I think YTubers also do a lot more research and digging into the big picture. Of course, the police/investigators do also, but they can't talk about it as much. There isn't much in life, good or bad, that happens in a complete vacuum. The big picture often holds clues / explanations / cause & effect / common sense. Here at WS, we often cannot discuss the big picture for very good reasons (respect, grief, family members of the victim, etc.), but that doesn't mean there isn't a big picture. I appreciate the good YTubers bc they bring the victim to life, bring attention to the crime/situation, and cause me to never forget the child even when it's old news. It also causes me to be ever vigilant when I am around children or see a child that is unattended. I look at the time and try to take notice of appearance/location.

4. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Well-Known Member

I wonder if the neighbors were really refusing. Maybe they took advantage of the offer the sheriff made to send an officer to help them search their own property, rather than having dozens of people around.

5. Allabouttrial

Allabouttrial Well-Known Member

I heard it yesterday from a WS approved source that they did search it at the beginning but I just can't remember for sure if it was Dave from Equusearch who said it.

6. LietKynes

LietKynes Well-Known Member

<modsnip>
    And since another poster said H. has been accused by someone -- who was not along for the swimming outing -- of taking it w/o permission ... I think that's the current story.
    For the adults who were with him that day and the husband who was not along for the trip , casting shade on a teen to protect an adult , is hardly praiseworthy.
    LE will know by now who bought the 'refreshments' and at this time I don't believe H. has anything to hide.

It's difficult to keep everything straight... but the only information we can trust at this time is what's made official by LE.
    Imo.

7. Allabouttrial

Allabouttrial Well-Known Member

Oh of course that's why DW said H had stolen it, so CW won't get into trouble.

8. Mountain_Kat

Mountain_Kat Heca, Firimar !

Starting to hear thunder in Sullivan County. Hope Equusearch Midwest is close to being done for the day.

9. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

I hope so. I can't imagine anyone refusing to look,or refusing LE to search for a missing person,especially a child. But The fact that LE has asked for people to check their property, or offer to check for them makes me wonder about that. MOO

roche.analisa, AnnaGrace, Dre and 9 others like this.
  10. MrsWatson

MrsWatson Well-Known Member

Did we hear from LE that neighbors were refusing searches? I thought that came from DW?

11. NuttMegg

I hope she doesn't go that route. It's so transparent.

12. AmyE

AmyE Well-Known Member

I agree. If not negotiated out the answer will follow what DW has stated about these items being "stolen out of truck"

13. MrsWatson

Allegedly, H is working. What if he had some money like a first paycheck, and knew his mom would never buy that sort of thing for him, but thought CB would?

moo

14. NuttMegg

Candus said they were refusing but not specifically which ones. IIRC that's in the Rogersville interview. Don said earlier that every house in the USA should be searched, and implied that searches were being denied. That LE should just enter anyway. Don also said that the red truck had been found in another county without a plate, IIRC, and the VIN was traced to a neighbor (per DD).

Last edited: Jul 25, 2021
  15. AmyE

AmyE Well-Known Member

That came from CB. Our Sheriff stated that not 1 search warrant had been obtained, that he was proud of the community for helping and no refusals.
    Now, a refusal could have came later, but we have not heard that at all from LE

16. TGIRecovered

TGIRecovered Well-Known Member

It doesn’t matter if a minor asks someone to buy alcohol for them or not. What matters is whether the adult chooses to do so. It is illegal to provide alcohol to a minor regardless of who pays for it.

17. heli

heli Well-Known Member

The only thing I found is Dave said they would be searching this weekend..

18. rainynights

rainynights Well-Known Member

‘I’m still going to keep the faith’: Equusearch Midwest reports no leads out of weekend Summer Wells search, possible return to the field | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. (WJHL) – Professional searchers reported no new leads following a weekend search for missing 5-year-old Summer Wells.

[...]

“It’s very thick, I mean the terrain is very, it’s brutal, it’s unforgiving,” Equusearch Midwest Director David Rader said of the search. “We’re doing everything that we possibly can to bring her home. I would love for her to come walking through that door, I would love for somebody to drop her off if she was abducted.”

With temperatures in the 90’s and overgrown vegetation, News Channel 11 found out professional search crews are having no luck finding the 5-year-old.

[...]

Rader mentioned Saturday that the group searched “virgin territory” that had not been searched after Summer was initially reported missing.

“We knew that, you know they had this circle around the house that they had already, just basically just really just hit it hard. And we felt that at that point in time she’s not in that area. I mean, you know, as time went on, things were going against her as far as if there was no food, no water. This girl would have been in dire straits and to have the amount of people that were there on that search originally not to find her. I can almost guarantee you, she’s not there. Period. Unless she was put back there afterward. Now, is that a possibility? Anything’s on the table. But you know what prompted us to come back is we knew that you know, law enforcement, and these rescue teams, don’t have the resources and they don’t have the money to keep going,” Rader said.

[...]

While the recent search didn’t turn up any usable leads, Rader said the Equusearch team hasn’t given up and could return to the field.

19. MrsWatson

Oh, no question. I'm just wondering if that was the reason H wanted to tag along, a trip that has never made sense to me.

20. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

Hope it clears the air literally,and figuratively so Summer can be found. MOO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.