AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #15

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by hollye, Jun 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

I was so irritated by the sound of the wind blowing into the mic that I couldn't hear everything clearly.

Did CB say what time she fed the kids lunch and dinner? And did she find it odd that H called her while she happened to be in Kingsport? Were they in the habit of checking in with each other?

2. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Well-Known Member

Major bafflement for me too. It's as though she is rotely contradicting everything he says. But Gma might have been quizzed on that if it was in H's interviews with LE.

3. birdsmomma

birdsmomma Well-Known Member

If they are Snapchat friends she might have snapped to all her followers that they were at the hospital and he noticed she was close so he called. Just thinking of all angles

4. LaineyJ

LaineyJ Well-Known Member

just came to post the same thing. Maybe she posted on Snapchat or TikTok and he knew she was close by so he reached out? It’s a possibility

5. Miigo

Miigo Well-Known Member

Not a peep about feeding the kids, but she made it very clear that she didn’t buy lunch at sonic when they went to get slushes.

I’ll have to go back and listen to what she said about the phonecall from H

6. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Well-Known Member

He said they communicated mostly by snapchat, Candus and he. So maybe that's how it happened. Anyway, I doubt that he randomly called her and she was miraculously so close to his house, which is what the implication is, the contact was his idea, not hers.

7. investigatefred

investigatefred Well-Known Member

Interesting thought...

<modsnip>

It is my understanding from A & H's interview, that J and the 13/14 others came down from NY with her (A's ex- H's father.)

As a child, I went EVERYWHERE barefoot. I absolutely hated shoes... i played in the woods daily at my grandparent's home in a rural area of Virginia, I'm sure similar to the TN terrain, and I never thought twice about it. Would I do it now as an adult? No.

You can tell from the various videos that Summer loves being outside- playing in various areas of nature, her yard, etc, with her bare feet.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2021
  8. nannymo

nannymo Well-Known Member

This may have been answered, but didn't they go to the grocery store earlier and get groceries, then swim etc, then on the way home stopped and got milk so it wouldn't get hot while in town? I could be wrong and will go try to find the answer.

9. Krwiley60

Krwiley60 Well-Known Member

Thank you. I know they are still looking for the red truck but why isn’t that info on Summer’s flyer on the TBI website? I’m thinking it’s because they just want to “talk” to him at this point. I still think they should give the truck some type of priority, like nationally.

10. TN Hiker

TN Hiker Well-Known Member

No mention of meals. That doesn't mean they didn't eat before picking up H. Just means it wasn't mentioned.

11. Miigo

Miigo Well-Known Member

not in bear country yikes. That’s just asking for trouble

roche.analisa and MrsWatson like this.
  12. birdsmomma

birdsmomma Well-Known Member

I have my location shared with close friends, family and coworkers and always tease my young coworkers that if I ever go missing they need to pull up Snapchat! There are also people who share their location with all of their contacts. CB might share her location with H and that’s how he knew as well.

13. December

December Verified insider - Kathy Jones case

I didn't even watch any videos with A in them and i don't like her. I'm just saying.

14. Altklug

Altklug Well-Known Member

I am very curious as well about that truck!
    Read in one of the posts that they found the truck without license plates in a different county! Red flags going up!
    And - that the truck belongs to a neighbor
    What is LE doing? Don’t the follow up and investigate?
    MOO !

15. justaparent

justaparent Well-Known Member

I’m going to stay on the fence because we still do not have facts, we have another set of explanations for what happened that day.

—it is odd that CW disputes everything H said.
    —I need to watch her interview again. At one point she said no one was there when they got home — surely I did not hear that correctly since there was talk of having the boys help carry groceries.
    —H hadn’t seen the Wells family for months but just happened to call CW when they were on an outing? What are the odds?
    —if CH asked for the tea, wouldn’t she object if H took it?
    —Doesn’t ring true that CW doesn’t remember the name of a guy who stayed with them and was allegedly the reason for the DV incident with DW.

I’m in the group that thinks H and CW each tells a mixture of truth and fabrications. I doubt I will be swayed by interviews with either of them. There are still too many questions and inconsistencies.

jmo

16. potatoes13

potatoes13 Well-Known Member

If Candus and Gma both went into the grocery store, it’s possible Candus just bought milk, cheese and a few other things, and Gma did her personal shopping as well, therefore needing the boys to help carry them in.

17. rainynights

rainynights Well-Known Member

This stood out to me as well. He told her that he wanted to know her perspective, having lived on that property for many years, of what she believed the odds were of SW being abducted. CB ultimately said 50/50.

I also wonder if he may have wanted to gauge her willingness to entertain other theories (that fall into the other half of her 50%). MOO

18. Krwiley60

Krwiley60 Well-Known Member

Do you have the link for her interview? Thank you.

roche.analisa and MsBetsy like this.
  19. justaparent

justaparent Well-Known Member

That’s what DW said but LE still seems to be looking for the truck.

20. Seni

Seni Well-Known Member

Disagree. I think she was probably hugely stressed before beginning the interview and he calmed nerves asking about the t-shirt.

In fact he did not seem to need to be directing the dialogue very much. She was very direct. IMO he seemed to warm to her responses. And the hand on shoulder moments did not seem forced to me. There was compassion.

In any case, it was a hard interview to do for both parties. IMO

Is there are precedent for this kind of interview?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.