AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #17

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by hollye, Jun 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

One of the missions of law enforcement is to protect life. If there is a dangerous predator on the loose, it is their obligation to inform the community, so they can take the necessary precautions to safeguard their children.

If abduction is suspected, they let the community know. I can’t fathom the outrage if they knew that occurred, and attempted to keep it a secret. Heads would roll, and rightfully so.

2. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

I can help you with the Rogersville Review quote:
    “When she fell asleep on the way home, it was like, she was tired,” Candus said. “She just got done playing in the water. That wears you out. She was cold. So, I took her wet swimwear off. And the only outfit that I had was her brand-new one we got for her to go to kindergarten. It was a suit, of course, pants and a sweater. I got it probably about a week before. It was still in Mom’s truck. It was the only change of clothes because we did not plan to go swimming that day.

“So, I just figured we’ll change her out and put her in these. That way she’ll be warm. She won’t freeze to death on the way home. She ended up falling asleep against a gallon of milk and they’re all pointing, saying, ‘See? She did something to her daughter. She’s dead in the back seat,’” Candus said of accusations in social media.
    EquuSearch comes up empty; Candus & Don lash out

3. AmyE

AmyE Well-Known Member

Maybe they are poor and took the stimulus money and made a very responsible decision and bought a vehicle that is reliable and dependable to be able to get around with their kids safely. In the winter their road and the main road don't get snow plow and salt treatment, the sun doesn't hit most hollers and if you don't have a 4x4 or all wheel drive you are stuck. My road doesn't ever get a snow plow, and their are numerous spots that don't get sun to melt ice and snow. It's a rural life thing, and a vehicle that can get you in and out of a non plowed road and up a big hill for a driveway can be a lifesaver.

4. Allabouttrial

Allabouttrial Well-Known Member

CW said:

"Yeah I changed her clothes because when I have the windows down it could be 100 degrees" Around 15.40 mark

5. Spartygirl

Spartygirl Verified Insider - Michael Vanzandt case

She did say that.
    And another video by CM has another version that her bathing suit was put on at a friend's house,
    This case is driving me crazy with all the different versions of what went on the day little Summer went missing,

6. jellybean96

jellybean96 Well-Known Member

Just for kicks and grins...is there a comprehensive list of inconsistencies that I can reference?

7. Allabouttrial

:D Good luck! That would take some time...

8. jellybean96

jellybean96 Well-Known Member

Some might think the stress of knowing what the 'whole story' is, is in fact, getting to some of them. IMHO

roche.analisa, DeDee, Finlay and 4 others like this.
  9. Mountain_Kat

Mountain_Kat Heca, Firimar !

So I assume he got that from Coup.

Who shared Summer's bathing suit, I wonder. Or maybe that was washed ?

roche.analisa, hdo82, gliving and 8 others like this.
  10. AmyE

AmyE Well-Known Member

I have been looking for any of those, I see ppl reference inconsistencies but I can't ever seem to find what they mean. I keep asking because I'm obviously missing them!
    if you find a list please post it here.

11. Allabouttrial

He was talking about the different dogs they were using. He didn't reference where the info. came from.

Curious about bathing suit too.

roche.analisa, AnnaGrace, TKG and 3 others like this.
  12. TKG

TKG Well-Known Member

Amy- Are you saying you have not come to the conclusion that there are inconsistencies? They are everywhere. I suggested the list last night, I agree. Here's some we sussed out one page ago.

Did she put her bathing suit on before they left that morning? They had no plans to swim according to CW.

Did she take her wet bathing suit off?? She said she did but then says Summer was sitting on a pillow so grandma wouldn't complain about the wet bathing suit on the seats.

Was it hot that day? That was CW's reason for putting her in her suit that morning. Why was she in a hoodie and pants? She gets cold when she's wet.

According to CW someone could have come to their property and abducted her. There is a chain across the driveway. They arrived home around 3:30 p.m.. she let Summer out of her sight for 2-5 minutes. Oh, but wait she's not good with time. What about the remaining 3 hours and 25 minutes? What happened then? Planting flowers, right. How long do you suppose that took? Not long.

She stopped to go in Priceless for no more than five minutes. Grabbed milk and butter. Never put those items in the cooler in back. When they arrived home the 3 boys had to help unload? What? One item each??

Then she divided her groceries with her mom and the help of Summer. What groceries?

Do these make sense?

Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
  13. Jettson

Jettson Well-Known Member

In the house video when CM said 5 - 10 minutes CW immediately stopped and corrected him. I believe she said it was 3 - 5 minutes. (She might have said 2 - 5. I'd have to listen to the video again.). She appeared quite certain.

14. Allabouttrial

She said maybe 5 mins or could have been 2 she's not good with time. Even after all this time she's still saying no later than 5 mins.

15. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

I thought she said it was more like five minutes because all she did was help her mom with her brace and then went right back into the house. Then she yelled for Summer before going down to the basement and looking for her. I can see why it would have taken some time to get down those stairs and then look around with all the clutter everywhere.

16. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Yeah, I never heard her say she took off her bathing suit or where she would have done that. Since both she and H commented about not getting the seat wet, I assume she still had the suit on under her clothes. She was probably wearing a different outfit when they left the house and instead of putting those back on her, her mom put the warmer outfit on.

17. facts.are.stubborn.things

facts.are.stubborn.things Well-Known Member

I guess here's the part I don't understand.... If we were to suppose that one of the Wells is involved, I think pretty much everybody here would assume an accident, rather than something planned.

But that would mean there had been no preparations in advance no forethought, nothing. Which means that one of the Wells had roughly 3 hours for the total time in which -- something unexpected went wrong and somebody covered it up so well that all these SAR teams haven't found her and the cars haven't hit for cadaver scents (sorry to be awful). Then they would have managed to get their spouse on board. And probably others as well. And they would have had to be able to keep all of that up until now. So that there was no proof until one of them broke down and confessed?

I'm sorry ........... It's just moo but if something happened to Summer after 3:30 or so, and the Wells have outsmarted all the LE involved from 6:30 that day until now, we've really underestimated them or something.

ETA: What I was trying to get at is: I consider myself an intelligent, educated person. And if planned for a year to vanish my daughter somehow, I would give myself maybe a day, max, before TBI caught me. I don't see how the Wells could conceivably managed in an afternoon. It seems as outrageously improbable as anything else in this bizarre story.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
  18. Allabouttrial

CW said she dressed Summer in her bathing suit at theirs that morning because even though they hadn't planned on swimming she figured as it was a hot day she could wear the suit as it was thin. If you check out the swimming videos the bathing suit does look like a dress.

roche.analisa, TTF14, TKG and 9 others like this.
  19. AmyE

AmyE Well-Known Member

These are not inconsistencies, these are questions that you do not have answers to, and assumptions. For instance, we do not have a list of what CH purchased at the store, this could account for what boys carried in, yet we do not know.
    As for the time line and unaccounted house you reference, CB has not provided that to the public, she doesn't owe us that info. LE has not made any statements about "inconsistency" and anything assumption by the public is just that -assumption.
    we do not know how long CH was in store, quite possible CB had to wait on her mom to shop, again we don't know, not verified.
    lots of ppl, kids included can be cold when wet especially with windows down and air blowing, nothing inconsistent, just preferences.
    so, these are a lot of unanswered questions, they are not inconsistent, just unknowns. Maybe they are not the same as my preferences or choices or yours, that does not make them any less true for CB.

20. chihuahua

chihuahua Well-Known Member

Ok I watched the interview.
    I saw where an abductor could've hidden.
    IMHO like Chris said it's high risk.
    I'm thinking it's possibly someone familiar with the family or the property.
    It's also possible little Summer followed one of the doggies down the hill to the road and was taken there.
    My thoughts are very sad right now.
    The shed across the road seems likely to me.
    We had those kind of sheds everywhere when I was growing up on a farm.
    As kids got older, we realized to stay away from them because of transients and older people using drugs in them.
    IDK what to think.
    A child does not just vanish.
    Doesn't happen.
    Someone knows where she is.
    The father's belief she's buried somewhere breaks my heart all over again as it's in the realm of possibilities. :(
    I'm undecided but I'm #TEAMSUMMER all the way to the finish line.
    FB_IMG_1627442555384.jpg FB_IMG_1626120976401.jpg downloadfile-4.jpg
    Chi in Tennessee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.