AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #17

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by hollye, Jun 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ivegotcha

ivegotcha Well-Known Member

that is what I was trying to say, lets say she hurt herself and was knockout, enough of a jolt to have items fall around her or on top of her. she would not be able to scream. it was just a thought .. I will move on ..

marylamby, Mama Cat and LietKynes like this.

2. SMK777

SMK777 Well-Known Member

Yes, she does.

marylamby, nao, flashy09 and 3 others like this.
  3. Waitingforautumn

Waitingforautumn Former Member

Unfortunately, that might not mean much.
    Here is one example where the perps had previously been cleared by LE.
    "Apparently, the police had briefly considered Zach and Dylan early on in the investigation. They had also been suspicious of a pair of cousins, Shayne Austin and Jason Autry. It was later revealed that Bobo’s underwear had been found near Austin’s trailer. However, investigators had stuck to their belief that “sexual predators work alone,” and ruled them out as suspects."
    She Vanished Into The Woods With A Man In Camouflage — And Was Never Seen Again

Barlow, zenzen, Tippy Lynn and 11 others like this.
  4. Mountain_Kat

Mountain_Kat Heca, Firimar !

nyvictoria, Krwiley60, TDW59 and 19 others like this.
  5. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member

"LE have not indicated this was an abduction."

is a true statement... per TBI

Did not say "LE have indicated this was not an abduction"

those are two separate statements that people are getting twisted.
    there is NO EVIDENCE OF AN ABDUCTION

6. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Well, yes. It makes no difference whether it was an actual bathing suit or a little sundress she went swimming in. It's no different than a little boy going swimming in gym shorts. I haven't seen any confirmation that it was not made for swimming, but I really don't see how that matters.

7. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy&Gabby

Who said Summer changed?

I don't believe Summer ever changed unless it was sometime between getting home and planting flowers but I think her suit was probably dry by the time she got home.

In response to H claim that Summer put her bathing suit on at his house, CW said this was not true - Summer was wearing her bathing suit under her clothes -- CW said she dressed her early in the morning at their home.

CW also stated the purpose of the pillow was that Grandma didn't like Summer sitting on her car seat with a wet bathing suit -- Summer sat on the pillow to avoid wetting the seat.

By design, bathing suit fabric dries quickly. MOO

ETA: add transcript (IR/ Swim Hole Pt 1)

04:12
    okay and what summer was she in her
    04:14
    bathing suit yes
    04:15
    and how did she get in her bathing suit
    04:17
    i actually put her bathing suit on
    04:19
    before we left home because it was
    04:20
    really hot out that day
    04:21
    okay so it was just something small and
    04:24
    then not so hot okay okay cause i know
    04:27
    how she gets too hot
    04:28
    okay and how what was the temperature of
    04:31
    that day give me an idea
    04:33
    probably in the 80s sure it's tennessee
    04:36
    warm
    04:36
    yeah yeah just like it is now and and

Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
  8. TwoBlueJays

TwoBlueJays Well-Known Member

Thank you - semantics matter.

9. Lillymac

Lillymac Well-Known Member

But, we've also not heard anything that points to anyone inside the family. If LE has info they are not disclosing, and I'm sure they have some, it must be a boat load because nothing has been disclosed to my knowledge.
    All the interviews are just talking about info we already know. Or creating more will speculations.
    I would appreciate facts from LE instead of wild speculations that come from all the minutiae were hearing or reading. The F word comes to mind...Frustrated!!!!

10. AmyE

AmyE Well-Known Member

The only way that preventing access to the shed would be of importance, in my opinion, is if the family refused LE. They didn't refuse LE, we have been told numerous times that the family is cooperating.
    CB agreeing to let a YouTube guy look in her home, her yard, and answer his questions is a gift to the public, and if the family doesn't want to show every little detail to the public it is their right, they didn't have to show the public anything and they sure don't have to answer questions to the public.
    I know we all want to "solve" this and get Summer back, but we have to show respect for boundaries, we aren't LE.
    My opinions and thoughts on public intrusion into people's personal lives, especially when they are hurt, scared, and vulnerable, I mean they just lost a child...

dcfi224, BethSpirit, KaJo87 and 26 others like this.
  11. Waitingforautumn

Yes, we need to look at the precise meaning of LE statements just as much (if not more) as we do at the family statements.
    I would argue the precise meaning of LE is more important, since they are choosing their words carefully. I've not seen any indication that CB or DW are being careful in picking their words. They are speaking in a more conversational tone.

Just MOO

12. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

How about Abbey and Libby in Indiana?
    LE said community is safe. I believe the predator lives among them. LE cannot say what they do not know.

13. Lillymac

Lillymac Well-Known Member

She also adds she doesn't want him to get hurt. I can only imagine the inside of that shed judging from the looks of the surrounding area. I noticed many objects, etc. that a person could get hurt on all thru the area.

DeDee, Denniece, denise_109 and 7 others like this.
  14. IceIce9

IceIce9 Well-Known Member

IMO the domestic violence issues from less than a year ago are concerning. It doesn’t sound like a peaceful home, MOO.

EquuSearch comes up empty; Candus & Don lash out
    According to Shively's report, Wells allegedly began to struggle with both Roman and Bly, and she was pushed down, injuring her left knee, then Bly and the other witnesses said Wells began punching himself in the face and then left.

When another deputy warned Shively that Wells’ white GMC Sonoma was coming up the drive, Shively said “family members” expressed fear and said there was a firearm in the truck.

According to records, Bly also filed for an order of protection for herself and four children on Oct. 13, 2020, but later withdrew the petition. Wells was also charged with being a fugitive from justice for an out-of-state parole violation in 2001.

15. TwoBlueJays

TwoBlueJays Well-Known Member

Playing off Dre's post that LE has not ruled out an abduction, if we do not have evidence of foul play in the areas that have been searched and cleared (home and vehicles; assume also park pond, Walgreens, Sonic, vape store, discount tobacco, PriceLess, church - ?)
    In Summer's case I also believe the predator lives among them. And is known, maybe well-known. The more well-known could be the one not considered, or if the person is in a position of respect or authority. "I never suspected[X]!".
    MOO

16. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

Those gym leotards are very pretty.

Yes, nothing wrong with CB choosing a modest bathing suit for her little girl. JMO

17. LietKynes

LietKynes Well-Known Member

bbm
    Yes, and if it was that many items it could be considered an accidental death.
    It seems like during the initial search LE would have found her.

What's crazy is that LE keep saying in their few pressers that everything is still on the table.
    Everything.
    Still ... looking at LE's actions so far, they aren't serving warrants on the nearby neighbors.
    They seem to be leaning in another direction entirely; I'm moving on as well and following their lead.
    Imo.

18. Waitingforautumn

Exactly. When was the last missing child case where we got a full tour of the house? Especially a house that most would be "embarrassed" about and which the family has already been heavily critized for on SM. I think the CB is trying really hard to be transparent, so people will focus on finding her daughter instead of what happened at the swimming hole or whatever the current hot topic is. It's a lose/lose for her at this point. Any variation of her story, any slight difference in her characterization of groceries or changing of the bathing suit is closely scrutinized. On the other hand, if she said the exact same time, people would think she saying "rehearsed" statements.
    I'll post this again, since it is very interesting information and quite relevant.
    “A memory is not simply an image produced by time traveling back to the original event -- it can be an image that is somewhat distorted because of the prior times you remembered it,” said Donna Bridge. “Your memory of an event can grow less precise even to the point of being totally false with each retrieval.”
    Your Memory is like the Telephone Game

carbuff, BethSpirit, misgrn and 26 others like this.
  19. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

Also, I saw a large freezer in the first room in Chris' video. There's a bunch of junk on top but I hope LE checked it anyway. Little kids can get themselves into trouble very quickly.

carbuff, marylamby, sassyblue and 8 others like this.
  20. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

So where is she now? Just trying to flesh out the idea.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.