AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #17

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by hollye, Jun 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allabouttrial

Allabouttrial Well-Known Member

She didn't put the clothes over a wet bathing suit though. I stole this from @NuttMegg earlier post.

“When she fell asleep on the way home, it was like, she was tired,” Candus said. “She just got done playing in the water. That wears you out. She was cold. So, I took her wet swimwear off. And the only outfit that I had was her brand-new one we got for her to go to kindergarten. It was a suit, of course, pants and a sweater. I got it probably about a week before. It was still in Mom’s truck. It was the only change of clothes because we did not plan to go swimming that day."

EquuSearch comes up empty; Candus & Don lash out

2. Mountain_Kat

Mountain_Kat Heca, Firimar !

I couldn't really assess that video to be perfectly honest with you. It was incredibly emotionally disturbing for me. I haven't been able to watch it a second time. I don't think I ever will. You guys can sleuth that...I just can't.

3. Mountain_Kat

Thank you for pointing that out ! I totally missed that !

ETA: I can't access that Rogersville Review stuff, so I've only been able to catch the bits and pieces other WSers have posted. Guess that's why I missed it. But things do make a lot more sense now.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
  4. Allabouttrial

No problem. With all the stories it's proving difficult to remember who said what at this stage.

5. ivegotcha

ivegotcha Well-Known Member

Are you saying this is the property next door to DW and CB, was that property searched , my gosh, remember the neighbors truck found in another county with no tags..hum .

6. Lillymac

Lillymac On Time Out

I would think she took the wet bathing suit off of her. It would have been simple to do as it was only a top and bottom. And it could have been a jacket and pants that was designed to wear over a wet suit. CW said she had bought it for Summer because they were going to a water park or something in Jonesboro didn't she? Or, Summer could have been cold and found the outfit and put it on herself.
    I get cold getting out of the shower...can't imagine how I'd feel getting out of a lake. And it was a shaded area. So, I don't know. But, I wonder, why is it significant?

leehull, DeDee, MsBetsy and 1 other person like this.
  7. Joey100

Joey100 Well-Known Member

Me too. Its always a childs room, and they give me such a feeling of dread.

roche.analisa, gliving and MsBetsy like this.
  8. Spartygirl

Spartygirl Verified Insider - Michael Vanzandt case

See--- and I thought just the opposite LOL

This case has me going in circles.

But after seeing CM's video, I thought, no way did anyone come onto that property without someone seeing them or a dog alerting to it.

Where is Summer ???

9. Lillymac

Lillymac On Time Out

Sorry for the duplicate!

I would think she took the wet bathing suit off of her. It would have been simple to do as it was only a top and bottom. And it could have been a jacket and pants that was designed to wear over a wet suit. CW said she had bought it for Summer because they were going to a water park or something in Jonesboro didn't she? Or, Summer could have been cold and found the outfit and put it on herself.
    I get cold getting out of the shower...can't imagine how I'd feel getting out of a lake. And it was a shaded area. So, I don't know. But, I wonder, why is it significant?

Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
    mooseandcoffee and claudicici like this.
  10. Spartygirl

Hello friend !!!

You are not alone !!
    My head spins constantly with trying to figure out where the heck Summer is and what happened to her.

11. Ravenmoon

Ravenmoon "Justice is a dish best served cold"

I did bring this up before.. and it still sticks with me.
    The road.. there is traffic and people drive pretty quickly.
    Could Summer have made it to the road and got hit?
    Maybe the driver didn't realize he /she hit a child?
    Or panicked and hid her?
    There appear to be ravines, gullies, etc.
    Could she be in a spot that isn't visible?
    This was my initial thought.

JMO MOO AMOO

12. jellybean96

jellybean96 Well-Known Member

This confuses me. Because in the video, didn't Chris ask Candus about the pillow....and Candus was like, huh? Then she remembered that she put Summer on top of a pillow so CH wouldn't get mad about the seat being wet.

Someone please tell me you remember that?

13. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

She said Summer told her she was cold so she put the jacket and pants over the bathing suit. H said it was because she gets cold in the truck when the window is open. Grandma didn't like the kids sitting in the car with wet suits so having the outfit on may have also prevented the seat from getting too wet. Both Canduce and H said that's why they put the pillow on the seat.

roche.analisa, RANCH, misgrn and 5 others like this.
  14. hdo82

hdo82 Well-Known Member

With the trails and the dirt road that can let you access other hollows via ben hill rd, there really are many possibilities. Especially if the person is a local resident or has or had in the past lived with a local resident. If you know the ins and outs of the wooded areas and live there it's different.

Kinda like me going into a big city, I wouldn't be able to navigate. Ugh, that's why I hate drivin in the city, its unfamiliar and therefore I'm uncomfortable.
    I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

15. Spartygirl

My thoughts have not changed and in fact, these videos of seeing the home and watching/listening to family and "friends" and hearing about court cases have made my first opinion even more strong.

16. Allabouttrial

Hmm yes she did. Good point.

17. Allabouttrial

Her exact words from the video.

Candus: Pillow what pillow oh
    Chris: She's sitting on a pillow she's ....
    Candus: Mom gets mad because if the kids get in their wet bathing suit and stuff so I just put pillow underneath so mom wasn't complaining.

Attached Files:

18. AmyE

AmyE Well-Known Member

I saw a video of a blood hound that could, and did track a person that got into a car, and drove across town.
    Blood hounds are the elite of scent tracking and can get results where other can not in a lot of cases. here is more info on this in this link Can A Bloodhound Track A Person In A Car? - Neeness

19. Mountain_Kat

Do you actually have a link to where she said this Ms Betsy ? I'm not doubting you at all, but according to other WSers who can access that Rogersville Times interview, she said she took the bathing suit off before putting the dry clothes on. If we're just not quoting her accurately, then we should try to clear it up. If she said 2 different things in 2 different interviews, that's another matter entirely. I'm just not sure what she's actually said at this point.

20. AmyE

AmyE Well-Known Member

Maybe she means that she secured the chain across the bottom of driveway while she was gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.