AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #18

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by hollye, Jun 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rosesfromangels

rosesfromangels Amateur speculations and opinion only

I think this is an important point that needs to be considered in reverse.
    Under what conditions *would* she have left the yard, even though she NEVER would?

2. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

Yup. And that gives me pause.

3. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

The point is that the mother was steadfast on that point even though wandering off could be an excuse that points away from someone in the home committing foul play.

4. Jettson

Jettson Well-Known Member

I wonder if it's DW who is setting the narrative on Summer not leaving the yard and CW is just falling in line. It was DW who said he knew as soon as he got home that night that it was an abduction and Summer would never leave the yard.. On the other hand it's my understanding CW very quickly sent the boys down to the creek to look for Summer and she hopped in the truck to drive the roads. I wouldn't think CW would send the boys to the creek if she thought a dangerous predator was in the area. IMO.

misgrn, PaulaDC, katydid23 and 34 others like this.
  5. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

Yes, and that's another reason why I believe the original hypothetical argument is flawed. MOO.

And to keep things perfectly clear since the thread is moving quickly and some posts are being misunderstood - I'm in no way accusing the parents nor was the original poster who was arguing for their innocence, not guilt.

kimpage, gitana1, Seenit and 8 others like this.
  6. marylamby

marylamby On Time Out

That's what I'm thinking. She might've been taken to another location. There was ample time to do that. The timeline doesn't add up, amongst many other things.
    They do and have ruled out family/significant others as POIs in other cases, though. They may already have but for reasons unknown have kept that quiet. I don't feel that we're entitled to know anything but it sure would be nice. :)

teedie2, abr, TRB and 6 others like this.
  7. Ontario Mom

Ontario Mom stay safe ♥ be kind

I'm catching up from yesterday so this has probably already been answered. A few cases I think of right away are Gannon Stauch, Lucas Hernandez, Samuel Olsen and another case I cannot remember the little girl's name for the life of me. Her mom was active duty military, in the middle of moving, and reported her missing. In any case, all murdered at home, all taken to a hidden, secondary location and all of them reported "missing" by the very person who murdered them.

Of course I'm not saying that's what happened here but it appears to be pretty common, in just the cases I've followed in the last few years.

jmo

8. AmyE

AmyE Well-Known Member

Tree trimmers are local, not out of state. I know the companies, I just had property destroyed by one of the companies contracted to clear lines by this same electric company.

9. AmyE

AmyE Well-Known Member

Agree. The initial thought was that "She is around here somewhere!" After looking everywhere, then LE coming to scene the family felt that Summer was taken.

Shadow@light, kimpage, Seenit and 4 others like this.
  10. LietKynes

LietKynes Well-Known Member

Ita.
    Aimee's approved TCS video also mentioned this and what was the purpose for the upcoming visit before Summer's disappearance ?
    Very concerning.
    Imo.

katydid23, MariettaDaws, TRB and 14 others like this.
  11. Spartygirl

Spartygirl Verified Insider - Michael Vanzandt case

YIKES !!
    I am glad my tree trimming neighbor is not a serial killer !!!

But I get what you are saying... murderers are everywhere !!

everybodhi, Seenit, LietKynes and 3 others like this.
  12. kittythehare

kittythehare Well-Known Member

We do not have a specific answer to that question because it has not been asked, except perhaps by LE.
    This is why we speculated on whether a distraction , like the tree cutters might have drawn her away from her safe place, ditto an animal she followed.. something visual or audible, perhaps.
    Other possibilities might be a person, known or unknown who lured her away with a promise of a toy or some such thing...
    It might even have been something she had seen from her grandmother's place just before she expressed a desire to return home?
    She loved animals so I'm guessing it was an animal.. but could have been a person too...?

13. renarde

renarde Well-Known Member

14. kittythehare

A poster told us yesterday they were from out of state which threw us.
    Can you describe how they work if you have the time, please, Amy?
    Do they come in pairs or large groups and how many machines would they bring to the area around the Well's farm?
    Would their visit attract the attention of small children? (I'm trying to see them from Summer's eyes, it's difficult)

15. Sundog

Sundog Well-Known Member

Is there a link to the statements that the CPS has been involved with the Wells' family prior to Summer's disappearance? I have seen the links that show CPS have been involved since Summer went missing, of course, but I have not seen any links to show that CSP have been involved before Summer went missing - only speculation that they must have been involved after the DW, CW and J incident last October. I have not even seen a link for that. So I guess my question is, how do we know that CPS was involved prior to Summer's disappearance, other than speculation? Is there, are there, links?

16. Mountain_Kat

Mountain_Kat Heca, Firimar !

Don't tree trimmers usually work in crews ? Kind of hard to imagine a crew of tree trimmers all just suddenly deciding to snatch a kid. But, I guess stranger things have happened. Somewhere.

17. WildOrchid

WildOrchid Well-Known Member

Exactly. Like Taylor Rose. As an example.

18. Miigo

Miigo Well-Known Member

Not if Summer died accidentally. Sending the boys to “look for summer” down by the creek would give CW the opportunity to hop in the truck to go hide sw body, while telling everyone she was going looking for her too

misgrn, PhoneJockey, PaulaDC and 25 others like this.
  19. kittythehare

Robin Lane is such a lovely caring lady!
    CW looks shattered and so broken. I feel so sorry for her but at least she is surrounded by a loving community and I hope that comforts her somewhat, though it's possible if not likely she still hopes her child is alive.

Shadow@light, kimpage, Seenit and 7 others like this.
  20. renarde

renarde Well-Known Member

The tree trimmers might've just seen something.

<moo>

athenna, Picklepuck, Seenit and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.