AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #18

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by hollye, Jun 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SMK777

SMK777 Well-Known Member

My question, too.

Also: has it been verified that CPS was to visit on June 15 as some here are saying? Why would Candus have bought Twisted Tea knowing they would be visiting?

2. MimosaMornings

MimosaMornings Well- Known Member

Is there a plat of the Wells property showing the ROW and/or utility easement?

I usually see a bucket truck/cherry picker with a chipper and 2-4 man crew.

The sound is usually enough to keep pets and children away. The sound of tree limbs being fed into the chipper is not a pleasant sound.
    JMO

3. steeltowngirl

steeltowngirl Well-Known Member

I don’t know about the CPS visit, but people will show up for scheduled employment drug testing after very recent drug use. My relative works in a hospital where people will admit to cocaine use the very morning of surgery.

Cause… addiction or lack of self control.

4. Finlay

Finlay Former Member

To be fair though, it might have been easier for a crew to work together to abduct Summer. Send one guy with treats to calm and distract the dogs. Another guy to be a lookout and make sure CH & CB weren't looking and that none of the boys happened to look out a window or decide to come outside. (maybe that's two lookouts.) Another guy to keep any eye out for traffic that might happen to come by and notice you. And any crew guys left over could even help take turns relaying her out of the yard to make sure the person carrying her didn't get tired. Once removed from the yard, a getaway driver could have rushed her out of the area and off to meet with traffickers to get her on her way to Mexico while the rest of the crew returned to work. Whether or not that driver was in a red Toyota with a ladder rack is hard to say. I would think not. It makes more sense to me that the red truck just happened to be seen at the work site by a member of the crew - but ya never know. I could see DW being correct that SW may well be in Mexico by now in this scenario.

roche.analisa, Ozoner, Seenit and 8 others like this.
  5. gliving

gliving Woof

CBW, CBW's four children, AH, AH's three children, and AH's friend, JR stayed at the Wells' home. A total of 10.

Was Billy there at that time also? The 14 visitors from NY? I can't keep track.

6. December

December Verified insider - Kathy Jones case

I don't know what kind of machinery and manpower is needed to clear the way for the power company. But, it makes a nice path and allows their house to be seen.

Marcia Trimble was kidnapped and murdered by a tree trimmer (specifically that, not the same as around Summer's house) in a very nice, upscale neighborhood in Nashville in the 1970s. So, this isn't a fictional situation i am talking about.

7. marylamby

marylamby Well-Known Member

I'll defer to your knowledge. I saw something pretty recently where a head shop-like business owner said on camera that most people wouldn't want to be recorded coming and going so that's why they didn't have one. Might've even been in a movie or an episode of Law and Order. :p

roche.analisa, DeDee and Seenit like this.
  8. AmyE

AmyE Well-Known Member

They come in large group, bucket truck, chipper truck, (and sometimes a skidder or tractor or tractor w/bush hog BUT NOT ALWAYS) They do always have at least one pickup truck usually company owned. Sometimes if an employee lives nearby they might meet at job site instead of going all way to meet up place then to job site.
    I know the name of both companies that were and are working in Beech Creek area. There is another company that is in a different location currently for same electric company. Three local company's are contracted, Hawkins is a very large county.
    A supervisor for one of these companies is a personal friend of mine.
    One of the companies also broke a gate and 2 fence posts on our property couple weeks ago, backing up a bucket truck.

9. flashy09

flashy09 Well-Known Member

Just for fun I asked my kids - that I also think would not wander - where they would go and why if they could. Interestingly, the creek on property was the big lure. One said she might follow a fish she was trying to catch and it made me remember a time my other kid did go down to the creek when a friend was over (she has never gone alone.) I also got "ride my scooter on the road."

So....I wonder how accessible that little creek is and whether it was a place the kids had fun. CW said it was just a trickle so I don't think she drowned, but maybe following the water's edge a few miles each direction is a good idea (I am sure it's been done).

And I wonder if she had any new toys that were still a novelty. When my daughters get new dolls, they go everywhere with them for a bit. Something big like a scooter or bike is obviously not missing, but did she get anything smaller recently that is not there? Did she get a new doll or figure that she might want to take to the swing instead of stay alone in the basement? Or the creek? She might be braver with a "friend" with her.

Speaking of the friend factor. .. if she was lured it probably was someone she was comfortable with and would go outside her normal comfort zone without alerting anyone. Or I wonder if her brothers had been including her lately somewhere they go that has made her comfortable with the location. A tree house? That is too obvious but I hope they were asked where they liked to go and if they ever took Summer. If she did wander, I would think a familiar spot would be high on the list vs just taking off aimlessly.

10. Sundog

Sundog Well-Known Member

I wonder about that, too. I don't recall seeing a link posted for that, either. Maybe I missed it?

11. RANCH

RANCH United we stand, divided we fall.

One of the case's, Samuel Olson wasn't reported missing until 17 days after he was killed.
    Updated Timeline: What happened to Samuel Olson? | khou.com

12. LietKynes

LietKynes "Law is the ultimate science."- Liet Kynes

I wish LE would update us, but I respect their decision to keep silent.
    The longer they say nothing, the more it looks like stranger abduction or an accident are unlikely.
    But we need to be patient and wait for justice if needed.

From the beginning they've said they're investigating the circumstances surrounding Summer's disappearance.
    LE have never said in essence -- "We know Summer disappeared on this (specific) day."
    This tells me they really do not know if she was gone before the 15th of June.
    The investigation is twofold since finding Summer is one part, but the second (understanding the circumstances) might be necessary to finding her --- if that makes sense.
    By now I'd assume LE have scoured all security video in hopes of spotting her on tape.
    If they have not, then it's a problem for LE.

MOO.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2021
  13. RANCH

RANCH United we stand, divided we fall.

I haven't seen any links for that. I consider it to be a rumor. JMO.

14. kittythehare

kittythehare Well-Known Member

Thank you, great insight and nothing like first hand experience! You asked them directly!
    I wonder whether any of her toys are known tobe missing? She seemingly had a lot though..

Seenit, RANCH, MimosaMornings and 3 others like this.
  15. flashy09

flashy09 Well-Known Member

Where would an unrelated adult male sleep? Is there any room that has a door?

16. beatrixpotter

beatrixpotter Well-Known Member

<modsnip>

Tree trimmers are usually working for the state too. So the person hiring them would need to be in on it so that all the tree trimmers were in on abducting children or would only assign the child abducting tree trimmers to be working together on the same days they abduct children.

Any other children go missing in the area while the trees were being trimmed?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2021
  17. Mountain_Kat

Mountain_Kat Heca, Firimar !

I don't do cell phones (personal philosophy) so maybe my fellow WSers can help me out here.

If CW used her phone to call DW and tell him that Summer was missing, and IF he told her to hang up and dial 911 , why did CW need to go get Grandma's phone in order to call 911 ? Is there some reason I'm missing why HER phone wasn't able to call 911 ?

dcfi224, patcorn, PaulaDC and 12 others like this.
  18. SLouTh

SLouTh Well-Known Member

I haven't been able to find anything official about a CPS visit on the 15th.
    The information that is publicly available about CPS being involved with the family, has come from Chris' (TIR) interview with A and H ....
    This information is totally separate to CPS involvement with the boys.

19. Sundog

Sundog Well-Known Member

I wonder of J stayed in the trailer during this period when DW was in Utah and perhaps grandma was up north. And perhaps A stayed there as well. If the trailer was not being used by grandma, it could be overflow room for some of the temporary residents.

20. kittythehare

kittythehare Well-Known Member

Thanks Amy.
    Do they usually take more than a single day to complete a place the size of the Wells' 11 acres?
    Would they sometimes work late or start early in order to complete a job within a specific timeframe?

If they're all local, presumably LE have interviewed each and every one of them by now and they know what they saw , if they saw anything at all that was remiss.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.