AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #18

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by hollye, Jun 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finlay

Finlay Former Member

CB had a picture of her missing sister hanging on the wall of her house and got rather emotional when CM noticed it. I find it hard to believe that she didn't take much interest in her MP case regardless of her location at the time.

Shadow@light, MrsWatson, PNW and 9 others like this.

2. Cardinal47

Cardinal47 Well-Known Member

Actually I just found out that my old phone disconnected a couple of years ago and with NO SERVER will dial 911 using the strongest service in the area.

I found that the other day when I was looking for a a picture I still have on my old phone.

3. KyrahFoxx

KyrahFoxx Active Member

Yeah I have an iphone 7 with no sim card, and I could call 911 if I needed to.

4. Woodberry

Woodberry Well-Known Member

I wonder if Summer’s shoes were found after she went missing? Did she have other shoes or flip flops that she might have put on? Some little girls like to change shoes and clothes a lot. I know it was released that she might be barefoot but I wonder if CW found her shoes or later realized there was footwear she couldn’t find that might indicate Summer put on shoes. She could get a lot further and faster wearing shoes in that wooded terrain. Would LE release this information?

5. Abstar80

Abstar80 Well-Known Member

It was in this interview with DW for WHJL News. But! They have cut the interview and don't show the part where they ask if she would have left the property on her own. I literally can't find that bit now in any of the interviews.
    I did just see a link of the body language panel group which has the interview in it, so maybe they have the full raw version, I didn't link here because wasn't sure if I was allowed. I also haven't watched that one so don't really know.

6. FlossyMay

FlossyMay Well-Known Member

How did Cw notify the neighbors? Did she drive to their house or call them on the phone?

7. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

WI - WI - Rose Bly, 21, St. Croix Falls, 21 Aug 2009

hdo82 and Kimpossible31 like this.
  8. flashy09

flashy09 Well-Known Member

It's literally the worst feeling! But one thing about the Wells property is that it is not fenced. So they *own* 11 areas, but it blends in to woods.

9. AmyE

AmyE Well-Known Member

Shadow@light and MsBetsy like this.
  10. mooseandcoffee

mooseandcoffee Well-Known Member

Honestly, the "what percentage chance do you think that is?" question was pretty dumb. He asked what she thought happened and she answered it. His question beyond that could have been "if that didn't happen, what else do you think could have occurred?"--that's at least somewhat clear.

11. Abstar80

Abstar80 Well-Known Member

Yeah I totally get that, our property is only fenced around the house yard, and down one side of it, the rest goes into heavily tree'd and rocky areas as well.
    We had only lived here for about 2 months when this happened so I wasn't even familiar with the layout because I rarely venture outside past my immediate house area lol.
    I guess I wonder just how far CW was able to look for her and how far from the house she went searching.

12. MoeInVA

MoeInVA Well-Known Member

I think this would have been a good interview question for CB. One would think they would have figured that out by now.

13. gliving

gliving Woof

"According to the FBI, “Bly was last seen leaving her residence in St. Croix Falls, Wisconsin, en route to Cushing, Wisconsin, a distance of five miles. Her car was recovered five days later in Grantsburg, Wisconsin, in a parking lot typically used by truck drivers to park their tractor trailers. This parking lot is approximately 30 miles from her residence.”

Candus was asked how her mother was handling the disappearance of two family members.

“Mom, she’s okay. My sister has been gone for 11, 12 years now. It’s hard on her. It’s not at all (easy). We just sit here and wonder because her story doesn’t even make sense. She was on her way to meet her cousin at the bar and never made it to the bar. And it was like two miles from her house. Then her car shows up about a week later in Grantsburg with no fingerprints and no nothing on it,” Bly said."

Wells nightmare worsens as boys removed

Agree. It sounds like CBW and CH talk about Rose and the details surrounding her disappearance.

Shadow@light, PNW, DeDee and 3 others like this.
  14. Ozoner

Ozoner Well-Known Member

I'm close to 100% on abduction, but considering the terrain, she could have been missed.

<modnsip>

15. MoeInVA

MoeInVA Well-Known Member

Correct.
    CB said
    1) she threw her phone in back of his truck after speaking to DW
    2) went to call 911 from Grandma’s phone
    3) drove around searching in Grandma’s truck.

It is unclear if CB brought her phone, Grandma’s phone, or any phone with her in Grandma’s truck when she went searching for SW. It’s also unclear why she threw her phone in the back of “his” truck. Moo

16. December

December Verified insider - Kathy Jones case

@ReadySet, i am sorry that article doesn't have that detail. I didn't read the article.

I remember that from the news when the guy got arrested finally. Marcia Trimble was the most famous child murder case in the Nashville area. My cousin's case isn't as well known.

But, Marcia's getting solved made me have hope for Kathy.

My point still stands, there are an awful lot of people in and out of this supposedly isolated area. I don't know what happened to Summer and I don't have a theory. I am just work from different angles.

I will try to find documentation about Marcia's case, but it might take me a while.

Shadow@light, DeDee, MsBetsy and 3 others like this.
  17. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

Does everyone know that?

18. kittythehare

kittythehare Well-Known Member

Only if there is cell coverage in the area.

19. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

I mean that if the cell reception is not good that the phone will call 911 anyway.

AnnaGrace likes this.
  20. dacjess

dacjess Where is Summer

I’m wondering if someone here could enlighten me. I don’t have much experience with law enforcement in investigations and I’m not judging anyone. I’m just curious why, if Summer’s whereabouts are genuinely unknown, would law enforcement not release all last known information about what she was wearing/where and when she was definitively last seen, etc?

I absolutely understand protecting the integrity of an investigation and wanting to make sure a case can be prosecuted. I’m just curious if finding her alive wouldn’t be the top priority why exact details about that day wouldn’t be released in order to aid in getting as many eyes as possible looking for this little girl?

I’m just curious so I understand moving forward, I’m not suggesting anything or questioning anyone in this case.

Sconnie, CarolAnn, Parks and 10 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.