AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #18

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by hollye, Jun 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mom2chloe

mom2chloe Well-Known Member

I watched the WS video just now. Actually am still watching.
    In defense of the October 2020 DV charge it is not uncommon for women to recant snd although maybe a legit DV incident may or may not have occurred I believe it’s important to note that this is the only known incident of such a complaint. As a former DV victim at the hands of two different men and in my much earlier years, for the Wells to have never had another documented complaint in their entire history together speaks volumes to me. In my experience that is. IMO

Although I am aware DW had a powder gun in the vehicle and CW claimed her knee got hurt in the incident maybe the ladder to or from the basement played a part. I am not excusing DW for this incident but also think it’s important to note that although he had a gun in his possession but never pointed it at anyone and only punched himself in the face repeatedly with no other contact with any individual gives me hope that this was indeed a mistake or an overreaction. IMO

<modsnip>

I don’t think CW or DW had anything to do with Summer’s disappearance but CM made it clear that if it was an abduction it was either a stranger or someone well acquainted with the house and property. <modsnip>
    Prayers for Summer. I also don’t discount the tree line people or a possible accident. The noises may have intrigued Summer understandably and if a chain saw and wood chipper run simultaneously what could anyone really hear? IMO

ETA who has a key to the house? People who lived there previously. IMO Obviously not easy to maneuver the steps downstairs. IMO

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2021

2. Ontario Mom

Ontario Mom stay safe ♥ be kind

There's just no way to stay current on this thread so, just checking in.
    Anything new/important to update today?
    Are we any closer to seeing Summer come home?

3. kittythehare

kittythehare Well-Known Member

Has everybody watched this?

4. RANCH

RANCH Well-Known Member

Nothing new. Just rehashing things.

5. WildOrchid

WildOrchid Well-Known Member

Yes I watched it and thought it was excellent

6. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

Fun fact. Dogs eat the bones of small game, unless they are killing for sport. With that many dogs, one of them would eat the bones. Now we all know.

loveplace, e_eunhye, MsBetsy and 7 others like this.
  7. Miigo

Miigo Well-Known Member

Tricia is going live in 2 minutes to discuss the Summer Wells case

8. Miigo

Miigo Well-Known Member

I mean the fluids tho, surely something would be left of them

fcavanaugh and LietKynes like this.
  9. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

Not necessarily. :)

Willow Knight, hdo82, nao and 4 others like this.
  10. LietKynes

LietKynes Well-Known Member

I didn't see a pillow either.

11. LietKynes

LietKynes Well-Known Member

Agreed.
    The tree trimmers as kidnapping suspects are low on my list. :D
    Very low.

12. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member

@Miigo
    from all I've read on cadaver dogs-
    cadaverine from humans is distinct enough for dogs to differentiate for the most part.
    I think they have to be very well trained to tell the difference very quickly.. they can pause over animal remains but continue searching without alerting to their handler.
    moo

13. kittythehare

kittythehare Well-Known Member

I really liked the way he drove around the parameter of the property and showed us all the entry points.

14. hdo82

hdo82 Well-Known Member

Inherited property from DW mother.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2021
  15. Spartygirl

Spartygirl Verified Insider - Michael Vanzandt case

Yeah.. I can't see a previous person who lived there doing this.
    one was taken out of state, although we don't know when, for sure.
    The other one, I don't think could, physically, do the drop down to the basement and back up with Summer in tow, with boys right there inside the house.

Unless--this someone went to basement door and took Summer out the door, but we have heard it was locked. (or maybe unlocked, depending on who is talking)

I am just going off the news that Summer was last in the basement and taken from there.

We also have the first news that Summer was last seen walking down the driveway around 7 PM.

Neither have been confirmed by LE.

So, basically, we have nothing true, nothing false, nothing verified.

At this point, with all the critters said to be roaming in the woods, a mountain lion could have taken her. JMO

katydid23, DeDee, MyJoey and 3 others like this.
  16. mom2chloe

mom2chloe Well-Known Member

Thanks. I am aware that they inherited the property. The hypothetical implication was that based on CM observation in his most recent video is that if it was an abduction it was likely a stranger or someone intimately familiar with the property and the house. We know of a few people who have lived there recently and they are acquainted with not only the property and the family but specifically the home, the basement and may have had a key at some point if they were living or staying there.
    IMO

17. The Black Dahlia

The Black Dahlia Member

Hi everyone. I'm new to WebSleuths, but not to this case. I've been following it since the beginning like so many of you here. I certainly do not understand what has happened to Summer, but I believe the parents. I think they may have an idea of what happened, but may not be able to say directly who they think is responsible due to the investigation. Personally, I'm leaning towards that she wandered off and was injured though I haven't ruled out kidnapping.

Her case reminds me so much of a local one in Truro, NS, Canada, that of three-year-old Dylan Ehler who disappeared while playing in the yard with this grandmother. The grandmother went to tie a dog up and turned around and Dylan was gone within "18-20 seconds", according to her. It has been over a year now and still no Dylan. They only found his rubber boots.

Summer's case also reminds me of the disappearance of William Tyrell, another three-year-old from Australia who vanished in 2014. William and his sister were playing in the yard with their foster mother and grandmother watching. The mother's last memory is hearing William making a tiger's roar as he went around the side of the house and then silence. She went to look for him and he was never seen again.

Also, as I'm sure it has been discussed here before, there are hundreds of cases of adults who are lost/disappear in the woods and are never found. Or if they are discovered, they are found in areas that were previously searched. Maybe that will be what happens here.

All of these cases of missing children who just vanish into thin air haunt me. Hoping Summer is found safe and SOON!

Last edited: Jul 30, 2021
    KaJo87, e_eunhye, loveplace and 54 others like this.
  18. Allabouttrial

Allabouttrial Well-Known Member

The did confirm it. One of the later pressers Leslie said Summer was last seen early afternoon. So that rules out seen walking at 7 pm.

19. SMK777

SMK777 Well-Known Member

How sad and horribly tragic.
    The grandmother did report him as missing. The only difference is, after looking outside, police rechecked the home and found him fairly quickly. Surely LE went through Summer’s home, and looked in the sheds, closets, old cars in the driveway, etc.

20. Allabouttrial

Allabouttrial Well-Known Member

Welcome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.