AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #18

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by hollye, Jun 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allabouttrial

Allabouttrial Well-Known Member

Right. I don't understand especially as DW said it was open.

ETA: Actually did he say open or unlocked? I can't remember.

2. DutchTreat

DutchTreat Well-Known Member

Also, I haven't read anywhere that the first place to look for Summer would have been underneath the house with the puppy's.
    Summer could have crawled underneath the house and fallen asleep with the puppy's. Also CB didn't mention anything about the puppy's after they got home.

If we would have had puppy's when I was a kid. They would have been my priority.
    They would have been the first thing I would go to. Not a dark basement to play in by myself with toys.

3. Ozoner

Ozoner Well-Known Member

It's not the type of thing that I would remember, so her failure to remember that detail doesn't faze me.

4. zenzen

zenzen Well-Known Member

i think the fact that Grandma was allowed to
    leave and travel interstate speaks volumes...

would LE be okay with someone that closely associated with the case leaving the state if they felt she was a poi or involved in some kind of cover up???

5. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

I thought Allie said they were friends or relatives of her ex who came to Tennessee from New York to look for a place to live. She didn't say they stayed at the house, it was just A and J. Then Allie left and J stayed behind until grandma drove him home, or wherever he was planning on staying.

And yes, the large shed that is closer to the road is on their property. That may be where the friend who had a crush on grandma stayed, since the other shed is filled with tools. Imo

Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
  6. Allabouttrial

If it was someone who knew the family that possibly abducted Summer then why would they hang about the property if DW's truck was there? That's a HUGE risk to take as it implies he's not at work but home.

PhoneJockey, ReadySet, abr and 9 others like this.
  7. chihuahua

chihuahua Well-Known Member

One last thought, if it's out there anywhere, I have seen it or read it.
    I admit things are not looking very good right now, but we refuse to give up hope.
    There is the possibility that SW was abducted either by a stranger or someone familiar with her family or the property.
    Yes, this would be a very high risk act. Those sheds across the road from the property interested me in some ways.
    I know her family is obviously panicked beyond belief. Their fear and grief are palpable.
    The heat index has been extremely high for the searchers.
    I see some discrepancies in the accounts, but I am positive law enforcement knows much more than they are saying, as should be the case in any situation like this one.
    This is rural but not entirely isolated IMHO. upload_2021-7-31_23-9-1.png
    I do believe that someone saw something or has overheard something that they might have discounted as rumor which could be true. Yes, social media is a real cesspool of rumors, and both the FBI and the TBI have said that social media rumors aren't helping at all.
    I would just ask that we refrain from trespassing onto anyone's property and not try to "insert" ourselves into this investigation.
    IMO people who insert themselves directly into a case like this one sometimes raise red flags.
    We all know cases where this has happened...
    I will never point a finger at anyone as a suspect.
    If I thought I knew anything for certain I would call 1-800-TBI-FIND.
    Truly and literally keeping the purple candles burning for SW. [​IMG]
    Chi

Attached Files:

Tutter, MT_Catt, hdo82 and 14 others like this.
  8. Seni

Seni Well-Known Member

If you look at the video you will see the space under the house. It is quite high, Summer would not have had to crawl in there.

AnnaGrace, athenna, kimpage and 4 others like this.
  9. Seni

Seni Well-Known Member

I think you just answered your own question.

10. Ozoner

Ozoner Well-Known Member

There were puppies there during the CM interview, five weeks after Summer was abducted. We don't know whether they were there on the day of Summer's abduction; we don't even know whether they had been born yet.

11. DutchTreat

Anyone lurking in the bushes would have seen and heard CB and grandma as well as the dogs and the boys. And there are probably guns as well when people live that isolated and there's snakes around.
    You might as well have a death wish trying to abduct someone in these circumstances.
    That's two adults, 3 boys, a little girl, a pack of dogs and probably guns.

Gigi3, NoClouseau, branmuffin and 5 others like this.
  12. everybodhi

everybodhi Well-Known Member

Having lived through a trauma, I can understand not being clear on much of the aftermath. It all runs together and memory doesn't work like your normal self.
    When I read she didn't remember if DW or LE enforcement got there first, which many don't understand how that's possible, it took me back to my own trauma and my confusion of the events and I understood.
    Years later, I still grasp for the memory of what happened.

13. DutchTreat

Yes I know. But once she was underneath she could have crawled further I meant.
    Towards the entry of the kitchen it will get narrow.

I would have sent the smallest boys in there there to go look.

MsBetsy, katydid23 and DizzyB like this.
  14. Turkeytrot

Turkeytrot Well-Known Member

Mitch1, AnnaGrace, DeDee and 6 others like this.
  15. Allabouttrial

16. Seni

Seni Well-Known Member

Ok, relevance?. There were kittens too.

marylamby likes this.
  17. katydid23

katydid23 On Time Out

Changing churches wasn't going to help the fact that her husband , 3 sons and mother would want to know where Summer went.

I don't think it matters if it was a steroid, or 800mg of ibuprofen , it is just the fact that after such a long day of being on her feet, Grandma was probably going to go lay down in her camper. JMO

18. Sneaker33

Sneaker33 Well-Known Member

Agree. I am focusing on someone known to the family being involved in her disappearance especially after hearing Candace once worked in the carnival industry. It is also the only theory which provides hope she is alive. I know the story of a child who just turned 5 years old who left his preschool outside of Boston and made it as far as South Station planning to go to NYC. He was obsessed with Thomas. Two women happened to notice him on the street and followed him. This could have gone another way. These type of stories don't make the news. There are also people who don't pay attention to stories of missing children. My neighborhood is much different now than when I grew up. I don't see neighborhood kids out playing unless it is right next door. I don't know all my neighbor's children. Summer could be right out in the open especially since many schools have been on lockdown and then there are home schoolers.

19. gliving

gliving Woof

ebm. I thought the boys had knives and walkie talkies when they were searching for Summer.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
  20. Ozoner

Ozoner Well-Known Member

See the post to which I was replying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.