AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #18

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by hollye, Jun 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cindizzi

Cindizzi Well-Known Member

There is a thread for RMB

WI - WI - Rose Bly, 21, St. Croix Falls, 21 Aug 2009

IHAVENOCLUE, nao, kimpage and 3 others like this.

2. Whiteorchids

Whiteorchids Well-Known Member

Can the end of driveway @ Ben Hill Road be seen from where CW and CH were planting flowers? Also can the basement door be seen from planting area as well? For the life of me brain going blank I can’t remember and don’t have time to search for the photos I’m at church.

3. hdo82

hdo82 Well-Known Member

I wonder why? If I recall in MSM during a PC with LE/TBI, a reporter asked if the past charges of Don had anything to do with this and I believe they said no. I wish I could find that exact PC and how it was asked and answered!

4. WildOrchid

WildOrchid Well-Known Member

The planting area cannot be seen from directly in front of the basement door. You’d have to step straight out a ways to be seen. Unsure about your driveway question.

nao, Eliz0330, justme11 and 4 others like this.
  5. Whiteorchids

I’m just thinking if Summer slipped out without being seen heading down the driveway and if she did go down to the mailbox I think it’s absolutely possible Summer Moon could have been spotted by a weirdo while driving down Ben Hill Road pulled over, signaled her to the car made up something to get her in and snatched her. Her last scent was down the driveway ended at Ben Hill.

Sundog, athenna, kimpage and 10 others like this.
  6. LookinInn2

LookinInn2 Well-Known Member

Hunter said, "she was alive when they dropped him off."

Has that ever been officially published. It would a statement in Allie's interview.

Hunter was left alone in the truck when CW and mamma went into the market for food.

Hunter said he and Summer Moon watched TikTok videos, but when CM asked about which ones, he couldn't answer. His mother repeated that saying that was his response when she said Summer Moon was "gone."

When Hunter was dropped off, he put the milk down. Hunter said he put the milk on the floor of the truck, because had held it on his lap.

CW says he put the milk on the seat in the middle and not the floor. I give the truth to CW because Hunter said Summer was sitting by the door. At some point, Summer moved from the door, to the middle, she had a seat belt on and was sleeping comfortably on the milk bottles.

CW cried when CM told her that Hunter said there was a man at the House bothering the kids. CW insisted that it was a lie and why do people lie?

Hunter said, Summer Moon had her arm in his arm, why? She was leaning on Hunter and watching TikTok videos on his phone. Hunter said Summer Moon gets cold when you roll the windows down.

When CM asked Hunter how was Summer Moon behaving while watching videos; the only thing Hunter could say was, she was fine.

Everyone keeps saying that there are gaps in the timeline. There are no gaps.

The question is, who has Summer Moon?

It is nearly impossible to even speculate.

Why is H telling a different story? Is it possible that H shared his nicotinewhile CW and mamma where in the store? Did the two children unsupervised, vaping. Did they get into mama's pain medicine? Did the do it and not tell CW or mamma.

H said CH was strict. It makes sense to wait till her back is turned to do anything she would not tolerate.

H also behaves like a teenager that would exercise poor judgment. He has told stories out of context involving CW and uses her for a good time. He hang's out with a six year old little girl. What do they have to talk about?

H talks about the older man that watches kids and tries to give the kids hugs. The man is usually drunk and allowed to sleep in the shed. His wife kicks him out frequently and then he goes to the Wells for support.

This is probably true. However, has H encountered the man too? Was he trying to tell CM about the man by forcing him into the days events? I don't think it goes with the events of that day.

CW seems affraid of something. H may have been lying. CM must have made a comment about DW being at work. She was very upset that would lie. I think he was. However, CW was upset, moreso, and maybe because DW had allowed a predator, creepy old man near her boys and his princess daughter. It makes sense why doors are locked and "watch Summer Moon!" Nobody gets in, and "nobody gets out."

It also makes sense that DW would call CW and tell her that the creepy man was crashing in the shed.

Did the creepy man take Summer Moon? When CM asked CW about weather DW was in the shed, CM didn't believe CW when she said he wasn't. Was the creepy man in the shed? Did the creepy man climb into a basement window?
    Maybe her minutes were running out on a pre-paid line.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2021
    Shadow@light likes this.
  7. Abstar80

Abstar80 Well-Known Member

Just jumping off the "wouldn't LE tell the public if there was a kidnapper roaming around point"

Here in Australia, if we have a child abduction by someone known to the family, ie estranged parent, or family member, almost always we get the "there is no threat to the general public." Same if there is an active shooter on the run etc.
    Is that commonplace in the US? It's always comforting when you read the news articles because you know they know who it is. I haven't noticed that in any of this.

Also, the other thought that crossed my mind was, country kids, know how to yell, and they know if mum yells you yell back.
    It dawned on me that if someone who Summer didn't know grabbed her, surely her first reflex would have been to scream for her mother. Which to me means if someone took her they subdued her, now the logistics of getting a sedated little body out of that house undetected seems both improbable and impossible. Even the amount of stuff lying around would have caused noise. I know in my own house where I know where everything is, things still get under my feet.

I have a feeling that LE knows exactly what took place and they are getting their ducks in a row. Personally, I really don't want it to be anything to do with C or DW. Something isn't adding up, but they really seem ruined by this. There is no cavalier attitude a la Chris Watts. I get a Shane Bouchard feeling from them. LE has told them things to say, which then makes them look guilty. This family has a simple existence and the constant questioning and in your face demands I feel is emotionally exhausting from them. There is a reason they live where they live. I struggle with nature, but live on 10 acres, why, because I struggle with people in my face more.

Everyone was ready to hang Shane Bouchard, and he was in fact, at work, nowhere hear his wife and child.

8. Rosegold68

Rosegold68 Well-Known Member

i think that’s the most likely scenario

all this analysing milk bottles and swimming and the mothers actions….smoke and mirrors

9. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

True.
    As far as we know, truck is still missing and no one came forward.
    Though HCSO clarified at some point after the first public appeal for the truck that they wanted to talk to the driver of the truck.
    Hopefully there is evidence, whatever happened.

10. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

MOO, no, the house is in the way of both.

11. Whiteorchids

It makes the most sense to me as I put examples in my other post. Abduction in seconds. No hiding out in bushes, I think it happened very quickly and this is exactly why DW is so frustrated. I don’t think LE wants to put fear in the community hurt business etc without having actual proof but seriously what proof would there be if stranger had opportunity arise and abducted her from the road swooped up in a heartbeat and don’t want to believe it happened there in that tight community. No cameras which was a bummer.

12. Whiteorchids

So she could have easily slipped out down the driveway.

Shadow@light and WildOrchid like this.
  13. Spartygirl

Spartygirl Verified Insider - Michael Vanzandt case

Agree
    I am right there along with you !!!

14. Miigo

Miigo Well-Known Member

most likely abduction scenario, if she has in fact been abducted. How long would it take to walk to the end of the driveway?

Whiteorchids likes this.
  15. abanddb123

abanddb123 Well-Known Member

Have I gone crazy? I keep hearing abduction. Which it very well could be. I would of sworn LE has said there is no evidence of an abduction. I have a hard time finding links..if im not mistaken, it has been posted somewhere. Frustrating. Praying for Summer

Shadow@light, abr, PNW and 4 others like this.
  16. kittythehare

kittythehare Well-Known Member

Well said.
    IF it was an abduction I think it would have been very well planned, not opportunistic.
    I think it's unlikely she was taken from the basement forcefully.

It would have been too easy to lure her outside.
    Put her in a bag, she's not heavy and retreat back into whatever section of the natural topography perp had been hiding while surveying the home.
    Was somebody paid to take her on behalf of somebody who wanted her?
    Why?
    I think the how is the simplest aspect- stalk the house for some time and get in there when everybody else is distracted, take her and bring her to?

Who wanted her enough?
    What outcome did they expect?
    Did they assume her parents would be blamed?
    Did they bank on that outcome?
    Just rambling, wildly speculating here, some of my thoughts and zero facts.

17. jellybean96

jellybean96 Well-Known Member

Not gone crazy. LE has said there is no evidence of abduction. Im including a video link that says this.

TBI: ‘No evidence of abduction’ so far in Summer Wells disappearance – WKRN News 2

Picklepuck, Chelly, PNW and 11 others like this.
  18. TwoBlueJays

TwoBlueJays Well-Known Member

Ben Hill Road is a side road in a rural area. IMO no one is going to turn onto it at random. It's narrow, and the sign at the start of the road says 'dead end' (which it isn't, but someone unfamiliar with the road might not know that). There are other people living on Ben Hill.
    Also, the Wells' driveway isn't a traditional driveway; it's gravel, not paved, and steep and rough and rutted. A 4WD vehicle is needed to drive up the driveway. I don't see a five year old being able to easily walk down it to Ben Hill, which isn't visible from the house at the top of the hill.
    MOO

19. Whiteorchids

They can say anything they want their LE. Perhaps if it was an abduction don’t want the kidnapper to have any idea they could run scared if they have Summer. LE doesn’t owe us anything.

20. Whiteorchids

I thought Ben Hill was at the driveway and had a chain across it. When CM did his YT tour by the property on Ben Hill a car came barreling down the road past him he even commented on it. So someone could be familiar with the road. I’m not ruling out anything at this point but I may only be 1% here that so far I’m going with abduction.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.