AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #22

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by hollye, Jun 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mountain_Kat

Mountain_Kat Heca, Firimar !

IHAVENOCLUE, rainynights and Myra1 like this.

2. Tealgrove

Tealgrove #Where Is Summer? #Gannon Is My Hero

In the beginning we were told that the family was co-operating however, since the first week we have not had any Pressers that continued on in that vein. We really have no idea what’s going on.

In addition, the only LE Agency that said they had not written any warrants was HCSO. That leaves TBI and FBI to apply for warrants and they haven’t uttered a word since the beginning. So who knows what they have or haven’t done.

If it is true that LE searched the house numerous times and removed items as per DW’s interview the other day, I can assure you that there were warrants. LE would NOT remove items without one as those items may become evidence. I’d also like to remind everyone that in order to get a warrant there must be PROBABLE CAUSE. Just saying.

Are the Wells’ co-operating? I’m not so sure about that at this point.

MOO

AmandaSkis, misgrn, CarolAnn and 19 others like this.
  3. seasideForest

seasideForest Well-Known Member

There is a photo of DW, CW and all 3 kids together from when Summer was a tot. It'll be in a much earlier thread. I can't remember seeing one of just DW with Summer. I haven't seen all photos or videos though. Hope this helps.

IHAVENOCLUE and SMK777 like this.
  4. Alethea

Alethea Verified Attorney

Don told CM that his appointed family court lawyer advised him to stop talking and giving interviews. It looks like CW took the advice and DW took it as a dare to do as many interviews as possible.

5. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

I wonder if he would dare to do an interview with anyone from Equusearch. MOO

6. Sundog

Sundog Well-Known Member

Why would he? The midwest division of Equusearch has been rather hostile to the family, so not sure why the family would want to do an interview with them.

athenna, MsBetsy, kmtfl12 and 13 others like this.
  7. PNW

PNW Well-Known Member

But he also saw a man, supposedly.

8. Allabouttrial

Allabouttrial Well-Known Member

That's a good point actually. Why did he feel the need to describe the woman yet never said anything about how the man sounded or even what he looked like?

ETA: Or did he but I just don't remember?

9. Lexiintoronto

Lexiintoronto Well-Known Member

I have trouble believing the dogs were *all* gone that day as well.

I think the behaviour and normal patterns of the dogs are a factor in this case that could give us useful data.

There seem to be at least 13 dogs on the property. CM has said they appeared to be in two separate packs. I believe that because other witnesses have said that when you first arrive at the property, 5 or 6 will greet you and bark. They may be the alpha dogs of one large pack, or there is another pack that is off doing something else.

Dogs have behavioural patterns the same way that humans do. They are protective of human children as they see them as part of their pack.

How did the dogs respond when that fight happened between DW and others last year? Why didn’t at least one dog follow or bark up a storm when Summer went missing? My only guess is that the abductor was known to Summer.

My guess is that if she had wandered off, they would have led SAR personnel straight to her.

*all speculation

Last edited: Aug 9, 2021
  10. Allabouttrial

Allabouttrial Well-Known Member

If Summer was taken by a known abductor this could explain why the dogs didn't react. So why does DW now feel the need to (most probably) lie about the dogs not being there? It doesn't make sense and this is why people are becoming more suspicious after every interview.

misgrn, SLouTh, Mama Cat and 10 others like this.
  11. StarEyes

StarEyes Well-Known Member

Don told CM that the dogs were not there the day Summer disappeared. He said they would run off and be gone for as long as a few days. I grew up back on an old farm. We had 2-3 outside dogs, most hounds. They had free reign. Every now and then 1 or 2 would be gone a day or 2. But, rarely. Dogs do indeed trot off together sometimes. Ours went deep into the woods, to another family member’s farm, etc.

I can’t remember when the search dogs were brought in. Was it 1st or 2nd day? Anyway, Candus was aggravated that they hadn’t been told ahead of time enough to get their dogs away so they wouldn’t aggravate the search dogs. Idk how many were there at the time. I’m still floored at how many they have. I have no idea where they would put the dogs up, but maybe I just didn’t see a dog pen or something.
    ALL JMO

12. mrsNKY

mrsNKY Well-Known Member

I still don’t believe the red truck theory. It’s like LE can’t dismiss if because it COULD turn out to be something, it was one of the first clues. I just don’t think it exists when it comes to this case. Dismissing something because they can’t prove or disprove it.

Estelle, SuziQ, DutchTreat and 3 others like this.
  13. Myra1

Myra1 Well-Known Member

Cant go by abduction. Convince me otherwise. Sold possibly hence Mexico. Whyyyy is candu e so silent. Speak MOM your daughter is missing. I dont.want this to go hush. DW is like i have to go to work. Bud you lost your boys to CPS and your daughter is gone. Not just gone but missing. Missing under your nose. DW is not the victim. Im starting to feel CW ans summer are. Let him keep conducting this search he will lead us to her

14. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

I don't see them as being hostile. They are there to help to find their daughter. They are very good at what they do,and definitely good to have to help find Summer. MOO

15. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Well-Known Member

How would DW know about the presence/absence of dogs? He just said 2 days ago there could have been some by the house. Was he there? Candus never commented on the absence of dogs in her interviews. As others have pointed out, the church person who arrived in the evening of the 15th commented on the presence of dogs. I think that the person carrying her off (one way or another) was known to the dogs.

16. mrsNKY

mrsNKY Well-Known Member

I have been saying this also. We have dissected every single word of what this man has or hasn’t said. These folks just seem socially awkward (no offense). It seems like they are trying to answer questions the best THEY know how, but things get twisted around. I so totally agree with this statement above. Everyone is trying to make sense of what happened to this adorable little girl, but sometimes different people are hearing different things.

At this point, I wish everyone would stop asking interview questions of Don because he can’t get out of his own way. He thinks he’s answering the questions but he is muddying the water instead. Most of the stories from either of them make little sense to me. The only thing I can think of is; I would LOVE to here from Grandma!! For some reason it seems as though grandma may lie for her daughter to help keep her out of jail but I don’t think she would lie for DW.

Of course these are just my rambling opinions, but I wish they would all stop talking to media or outsiders unless they are direct LE. They may not have anything to do with this, but their own words sure are hurting. They need a PR person to help them navigate and get the story out. They seem to be getting confused and probably a little depressed with all the attention being focused on them and what they say. I actually feel sorry for them a little bit.

misgrn, bettyboop, Tinalar and 12 others like this.
  17. Mountain_Kat

Mountain_Kat Heca, Firimar !

IMO he felt the need to "describe " this woman because police never saw her, because, you know, she was hiding under a blanket and what not. :rolleyes:

Midori_Azul, misgrn, SuziQ and 12 others like this.
  18. Lexiintoronto

Lexiintoronto Well-Known Member

I don’t have faith in this answer…but maybe each morning DW would routinely clean their dog bowls and give them fresh food and water and noticed they weren’t there?

(Note: I believe the dogs were there and unfortunately don’t believe the dogs or cats were properly cared for, imo).

MariettaDaws and 2.curious like this.
  19. Oriah

Oriah Verified SAR (K9, Police, Maritime)

Perhaps some of the the dogs/cats were seized?

Last edited: Aug 9, 2021
    MariettaDaws and December like this.
  20. 2.curious

2.curious Well-Known Member

I live in Florida and anyone I have talked with in the past 2 months haven't heard about little SW and how she is missing.
    I know there are other missing children in the US but I wish they would make this known nationally for all missing children.
    We need someone like Nancy Grace to bring attention to this case or even John Walsh.

Just a thought, I would love to see Nancy Grace interview DW!

Croyante, DeDee, kkdj and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.