AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #22

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by hollye, Jun 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allabouttrial

Allabouttrial Well-Known Member

Correct. This case is very frustrating for us all I imagine.

2. Mountain_Kat

Mountain_Kat Heca, Firimar !

My point exactly. No one here forced DW to state the 5:30 pm time. He did that on his own. More than once. We are simply pointing out that it doesn't line up with his earlier statement that he called 911 from work, threw his tools in the vehicle, and headed home. If other posters here want to say that he was simply mistaken about the time, that's fine. But it doesn't change the fact that the 911 call was at 6:30, and Don clearly said that he called 911 from work.

MOO

TRB, BHughes, Becky Starkey and 17 others like this.
  3. Oriah

Oriah Verified SAR (K9, Police, Maritime)

I do not. They seem like they have running water to the main house, which would likely imply an outdoor spigot. But I'm not sure where. I'm not even quite clear on the running water/plumbing to Gma's camper? Maybe they went back into their kitchen?
    eta: I have no idea what is going wrong with my posts to conversations! I apologize, it is irritating as all get out

4. CuriousCricket

CuriousCricket Well-Known Member

IS it an internal situation? Can it not also be seen as outsiders hopping on an event in the news in order to benefit themselves?

5. Mountain_Kat

Right. But CW walked CM step by step from the house to the trailer explaining exactly what happened and where it happened in the timeline. She didn't walk CM anywhere when she was talking about the hand washing. Like you, I don't know what the water situation is in the camper, but at least twice now, CW has stated that they washed their hands 1st and then went into the trailer. So there has to be an outside water spigot somewhere OR they went back into the main house to wash their hands. I just wonder why she has never elaborated on where this hand washing occurred.

(I know it's a small detail, but I'm detail oriented, so stuff like this bugs me. )

6. Oriah

Oriah Verified SAR (K9, Police, Maritime)

I am detailed oriented as well, and this stuff makes me crazy so I understand. It seems like if there was any hand washing going on, it would have taken place in the main house. I do not know why CW would not be more clear on that? Because then that puts the number of times Summer entered the main residence in a pretty short period of time to... three times?

7. OzzieB

OzzieB Well-Known Member

i like how you think

Shadow@light, SMK777, Seenit and 7 others like this.
  8. Tealgrove

Tealgrove #Where Is Summer? #Gannon Is My Hero

I feel badly that the boys have removed from their home and yet I don’t feel badly.

I hope some day for unification of the boys but not so much for unification with their parents.

Hopefully the boys will sleep in their own beds, with clean sheets. They will wear clean clothes and be fed nutritious meals. They will have supervision and structure, attend school regularly and maybe even church.

This is an opportunity for them to rise up, learn, and be part of a community. They have an opportunity to grow up in an environment of healing and hopefully love and encouragement. A different life for sure but a chance to prosper and find their way in the future.

These boys need therapy, love and guidance. I truly hope they are placed in caring and giving homes.

So many think this is a bad thing but it’s not. It’s a lifeline to a new life. It’s a step up.

I wish them well. I hope they have a good life and if they choose to reconnect with their family in the future I hope they have the strength and guidance to deal with whatever comes their way.

Moo

Midori_Azul, bettyboop, TRB and 20 others like this.
  9. Sundog

Sundog Well-Known Member

If the parents are innocent of Summer's disappearance, then I hope that the boys will be reunited with their family, with the help of CPS and their church family, and all the resources that can be mustered to help this family overcome their problems.

10. DutchTreat

DutchTreat Well-Known Member

probably a hose. How else water the plants, clean off dirt bikes etc.

Seenit, Miigo, 2.curious and 6 others like this.
  11. Mountain_Kat

I think you missed my point. I was simply asking where the spigot was, because I don't see one. Doesn't mean it isn't there. That's why I asked if anyone else ever saw one.

12. DutchTreat

DutchTreat Well-Known Member

Oh, I'm sorry :D

13. Krwiley60

Krwiley60 Well-Known Member

I’d love to know what they did in the days leading up to Summers disappearance.

14. athenna

athenna Well-Known Member

I follow a couple foster family blogs, and my favorite stories are the ones where the foster parents are able to help with reunification and help teach and guide the parents to build a stable and appropriate home life for the children. I truly hope that happens for the Wells boys.

15. Krwiley60

Krwiley60 Well-Known Member

I’m sure with just one income that D is still working, at least part time. If he is still searching, I’m not sure where he would look though since EQS, LE and others have tirelessly searched their home and surrounding property within a 5 mile radius. Don’t quote me on that number. It may be more. But, I hope he is anyway.

I see no legal justification to keep CW and D from having visits with their children. They have not been charged with a crime.
    JMO

16. investigatefred

investigatefred Well-Known Member

You make it sound as if their boys are never coming back to them. When CPS removes children, their ultimate goal is to work with the family to reunite them.

There are hearings and a plan of action put in place to include mandatory counseling, drug testing, parenting classes, anger management classes, etc..whatever is set for this family's situation/specific needs. Then more hearings at certain increments which grant supervised, unsupervised, overnight visits, etc. as the family progresses.

Parents generally have up to 1 year to work on and prove they are in compliance with the plan in order to have their children returned, or permanent placement is decided upon at that time if they are not.

17. Willow Knight

Willow Knight Well-Known Member

Going to court? Should a person that we haven't even heard of in this case be charged and tried for harming Summer, I can only imagine the problems the prosecuting attorney would have. Would a defense attorney try to use CM's video and background as a defense for an accused on trial for harming Summer? A person not related to Summer's family? I want justice for Summer.

18. justaparent

justaparent Well-Known Member

I hope for all of those things for the boys, too. School does concern me somewhat. Depending on whether they are sent to a typical school, and if they are all in the same school and recognizable, I worry about taunting and bullying. They need to be around other children but maybe not in a huge school. Something between homeschooling and a typical environment. I honestly don’t know what exists but they don’t need to be subjected to harassment from other students.

Maybe one of the professionals here could weigh in on that.

jmo

19. CeeCee05

CeeCee05 Member

So, I'm fairly new. Been here reading the threads but some one mentioned a few comments up about the plants, flowers.

I'm not understanding why Grandma was so adamant about plants, flowers whatever being planted and then left. Especially if she had planned to leave to help another relative or what not.

20. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

I get the feeling the relative got ill after Summer disappeared.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.