AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #23

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by hollye, Jun 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DizzyB

DizzyB Well-Known Member

It appears I missed nothing while I was glued to the Morphew preliminary hearing?

2. 155etta

155etta Well-Known Member

I'm patient.

3. IceIce9

IceIce9 Well-Known Member

Then I will have a long wait before I believe any details provided by anyone other than LE.

4. CurlyQ

CurlyQ Well-Known Member

Me too Diz

5. SMK777

SMK777 Well-Known Member

Can anyone confirm that DW stated in his CM TIR interview that they hadn’t taught Summer to swim? I missed a lot and wanted to make sure he said that.
    Thanks.

Marg from Oz and Seenit like this.
  6. Mitch1

Mitch1 Well-Known Member

I can’t confirm if he said that in a CM interview but I can confirm he said it last night in the Mr and Mrs Cher interview

7. SMK777

SMK777 Well-Known Member

Thanks very much!

Marg from Oz, Seenit and Mitch1 like this.
  8. hdo82

hdo82 Well-Known Member

WHERE ARE YOU SUMMER?
    Another new week begins and you are still gone...

9. dacjess

dacjess Where is Summer

What was the context of him saying that? Do you recall?

10. 2.curious

2.curious Well-Known Member

I have thought the same about H. The two families had not spoken in a while and had not seen each other in months. Why of all days does CW go to A's home and pick up H? Could she be building an alibi?

11. angelainwi

angelainwi Certified Trauma Counselor

Personal survivor of this. When I spoke up that whole side of the family disowned me and went on to say that I had severe mental health problems and could not be believed

12. razzledazzle

razzledazzle Well-Known Member

I took a much need break from this case. (Ya'll please do that sometimes, when your stomach is hurting or you can't sleep.) Anyway, the last thing I listened to and participated in the discussion of, was DW's phone interview with Chris. I believe DW to be a pathological liar - not just a liar, but someone who lies whether if even matters or not.

Other than that, for a family that has willingly been so very vocal, I'm not hearing them put pressure on LE to solve this case! Where are the statements to the reporters and interviewers from CB and DW that they are blowing up LE's phones every. single. day?

In a case where the parents are publicly silent, I don't question this. Just seems off to me. JMO MOO

13. razzledazzle

razzledazzle Well-Known Member

Prayers! I see you are a trauma counselor. Kudos!! and many blessings!!

14. SMK777

SMK777 Well-Known Member

Right, I too was wondering why he would admit to that?

Marg from Oz, Seenit and IceIce9 like this.
  15. Oriah

Oriah Verified SAR (K9, Police, Maritime)

I'm so sorry you had to experience that, angleainwi. As a survivor, what are your thoughts on where Summer might be now?

16. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Well-Known Member

Cher asked him if Summer could swim. He said, no we never taught her, but that she liked shallow water. And that they had taught the oldest boy to paddle on his back, and that he had walked out on a dam once, and Don had been frightened that he would fall off. Paraphrased. But he definitely said Summer could not swim.

17. TTF14

TTF14 Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert

I'll keep you company. Between this case and Abby & Libby, I've learned to take everything with a grain of salt unless it comes directly from LE's mouth.

18. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Well-Known Member

Also in the Cher interview last night Don referred to the story about the red truck at the bottom of the driveway, where cops were involved, etc. On the first Cher interview he claimed it happened on the morning Summer went missing, but last night he changed the date to 8 or 9 days ago. IE 8 or 9 days before last night.

19. Columbo_Paul

Columbo_Paul Active Member

Personally I think CM has some inside information about that shed. He knows the police were there when DW arrived and he saw photos of the dogs around the property from that day. Someone is feeding him info.

20. kittythehare

kittythehare Well-Known Member

no. it was the new video of that new couple U tubers who had a telephone video call with him. He clarified loads. They hadn't asked enough qualifying questions in his previous interview with him and they seemed to be about putting that right. It wasn't bad. His pastor was there, not being interviewed and a snake appeared at some stage which caused some alarm but he just kinda laughed it off, it was a harmless snake..
    They're doing another where he will track back on all his movements that day, in his vehicle and record exactly what he did from his vehicle.. I'm sorry I can't remember their names, link was posted last night and I missed the first 11 minutes of it. He did allude to that fact that CH was in a bad way. I'm glad she made it to the prayer vigil.
    He made several references to a known sO in the area, Frank? And he stated that Frank's niece had told them that Frank had owned a red Toyota fitting the description of the missing vehicle. He did say he was pretty sure that TBI had searched his house , Frank's house, I mean.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.