AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #23

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by hollye, Jun 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Well-Known Member

The reason we are wondering if they were home is because Don said, in at least 2 interviews, that he was going to work later that day because "nobody was home". One of the interviews was last night part 2 with Cher.

So, Don said no one was home. H said that CW had told him that the boys went to work with Don. I don't recall Allyson mentioning that, but maybe so. So, if he did take the boys to work, when did he bring them home?

2. katydid23

katydid23 Well-Known Member

I have seen LE share some important things in missing child cases. I have seen then clear the parents publicly in several cases.

I remember them clearing Dylan Redwine's mother and stepfather publicly. I've seen it in other cases too.

3. jenn83

jenn83 Well-Known Member

I must have missed this. What did he say?

4. BlueShoe

BlueShoe Well-Known Member

Yes, you are right. I found it. MOO

5. enw10110

enw10110 Well-Known Member

We don't know anything about where the boys were. H and A say they were with DW, DW and CB say they were at home. Pick your poison.

6. katydid23

[[[[[[[[[[angelainwi]]]]]]]]]]]]]] virtual hugs
    ❤️
    ❤️

7. angelainwi

angelainwi Certified Trauma Counselor

I am so sorry to hear about your nephew, I will pray that his recovery is ongoing and he does the healing needed to move forward. I work almost exclusively in addiction and mental health and I would say that at least 75% of my clients experienced childhood sexual assault/abuse and the ones who had it happen by a family member are even further affected.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2021
  8. Oriah

Oriah Verified SAR (K9, Police, Maritime)

Not to change the subject, but SAR orgs usually share info about possible or likely toxins or environmental hazards, that sort of thing, that might be present on site. That includes things of danger to either handlers or their k9s. I wonder if there is anything I've missed in MSM that talks about the initial responding k9s? Thanks for any info, if you've got it.

9. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

The man is eternally frustrating. Half the time he says stuff that makes no sense - like deciding to take CB's car on a day when she needs to take her mom to the ER. Because car payments.

The other half he spends "modifying" his previous statements. I'm watching the Cher video from last night. Now he's explaining how he didn't really know whether the dogs were around the home when Summer went missing, only that they weren't around later. Then he goes into a long, rambling saga about the dogs that nobody asked to hear.
    19:49
    well i don't know if they were there all
    19:51
    day or not because i wasn't there
    19:53
    that's impossible but
    19:55
    i just noticed that they weren't around
    19:58
    at the time
    19:59
    when i when i got there
    20:01
    i think one or two filtered in
    20:04
    but
    20:05
    but for the most part they weren't there
    20:07
    and then the next day they were all
    20:09
    there because when they brought the dogs
    20:11
    in
    20:12
    and they say everybody was taking
    20:13
    pictures and everything we was trying we
    20:15
    had to take them all and put them in the
    20:16
    back of our suburban so the cadaver dog
    20:19
    or whatever the bloodhound
    20:21
    could uh do its work so we had to get
    20:24
    catch them all
    20:25
    you know yeah
    20:27
    keep them locked up
    20:29
    Interviewer: so i actually didn't even get to tell
    20:31
    you this yet but i had somebody email me
    20:34
    this afternoon and her best friend is a
    20:38
    home health nurse for one of your
    20:40
    neighbors
    20:41
    and she sent me an email and said
    20:44
    absolutely your dogs are always found in
    20:48
    fact her exact words were they go to
    20:52
    her house and they pee on her car on the
    20:54
    tires of her car all the time and that
    20:56
    yeah your dogs are known to be in packs
    20:58
    running all down the road at other
    21:00
    people's houses and they do wander off
    21:02
    quite a bit so
    21:04
    DW: yeah and these are stray dogs i mean we
    21:06
    don't claim them as our loan because
    21:08
    they're out there all our strays that we
    21:10
    just take care of
    21:12
    you know so we're definitely not going
    21:13
    to be claiming them and
    21:16
    be liable for them if you will because
    21:19
    i mean there's dogs that people drop off
    21:22
    i don't know
    21:23
    i'm not going to shoot them so
    21:27
    yeah that wouldn't uh that wouldn't be
    21:29
    good

And don't get me started on the disconnect between DW "always knowing" something was going to happen to Summer and how he sneaked up behind her to teach her about bears or something. But it never occurred to him to teach her to swim? Such a rudimentary skill that can save a child's life. MOO. [33:42 - 34:47 in Chris' video]
    33:42
    i've always knew that something was
    33:44
    going to happen to summer
    33:46
    something in my gut has always told me
    33:48
    and i've always told candice
    33:50
    watch her closely that's my that's my
    33:53
    baby do not let nothing happen to her i
    ETC.

10. mooseandcoffee

mooseandcoffee Well-Known Member

Luckily she had 3 older people right there and H was more than willing it sounded to get in the water with her. :)

11. CrimeDawg123

CrimeDawg123 Well-Known Member

Post of the week right here folks!

12. Tiff23fr

Tiff23fr Verified Expert - Cultural & Behavioral Dynamics Staff Member Moderator

Mod Note:

Attached are links to the YouTube episodes currently approved for discussion in Summer Wells case. An approved episode does not mean the channel is approved for blanket posting. When referencing YouTube content be sure it is from one of the links below. If it is not linked below, do not post it and do not bring discussion of it into the thread. When making a post regarding specific statements within these videos please take the following steps within the post:
    1. Include the url link to the YouTube episode
    2. Provide the TimeStamp for the statements being referenced

The responsibility to support statements made within the videos rests with the poster of the information being stated as fact.

Blanket approval - Websleuths live with Tricia
    All Episodes released to date on case - Chris M. The Interview Room

Episode ONLY Approvals
    Unmasked:

Interview with H’s Mom
    Interview with Church Friend DD

DutyRon:
    Summer Wells false rumors and how it affects the case with special guests on Crime Time with DutyRon (Interview w/ Dr. Butcher)
    Summer Wells Search by Midwestern EquuSearch special guest Dave Rader
    Summer Wells Search live updates with David Rader from Midwest EquuSearch in Tennessee

Voices Behind the Wall (Interviews with DW):
    DW Interview #1
    DW Interview #2

It’s a Crime:
    Special Guest CM on Summer Wells Case

If it’s not on the list above do not post it without prior approval from a mod/admin.

If it’s not on the list above do not post it without prior approval from a mod/admin.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2021
    skibaboo, Hoosgirl, ktgirl and 16 others like this.
  13. katydid23

That was my exact thought when he said why should I go home if they are all doing their own thing? Aren't the 3 boys home alone all day? He can't go home and hang with them?

Or were they home?

14. mooseandcoffee

Has DW ever mentioned that he knew that CW and her mom were going to the ER that day? Someone asked why he would take the car when he knew CW was taking her mom to the hospital...but he maybe didn't know. Plus, they had her mom's truck, so it seems like a moot point to me.

Also, who mentioned (H?) the plan to go to the water park? I only ask because maybe DW was under the impression that "going swimming" meant heading to the water park with everyone? Maybe that's why he thought no one was going to be home.

Total speculation and also a stretch. I don't know.

15. enw10110

enw10110 Well-Known Member

Again, he's hammering the point that "he wasn't there".

16. mooseandcoffee

I don't find A and H reliable, mainly because they had hardly had contact with the family per their interview. What did A know about their daily schedule?

17. CrimeDawg123

CrimeDawg123 Well-Known Member

WRT the car: I don't know if DW knew about the ER or not, but one plausible explanation would be if CW's mom had trouble getting into the Subaru with her bum knee, and her truck was actually easier to get into and out of. But I've never heard any other explanation from DW other than he took the truck because it was sitting there and he made $600/mo in payments.

18. katydid23

I was replying to a post in which they said 'EVEN IF I knew a parent was abusive, it wouldn't matter if they were not home the day of the incident.'
    So I was not referring to the Wells family in that post you quoted.

Marg from Oz, Bodhi, NuttMegg and 4 others like this.
  19. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation tweeted a video of Lawson Wednesday, during which he addressed concerns from people who speculated that the investigation into Summer’s disappearance had ended.
    Lawson said while he understands there is speculation about the investigation, he wants the community to know the case is ongoing.
    “Everybody is still a suspect, person of interest, however you want to put it,” Lawson said. “We’re still very intensely looking into it.”
    Hawkins Co. Sheriff addresses Summer Wells speculation, says in video search is not over | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather
    BBM.
    It would certainly make a difference if LE would come out and say something that supports the parents, even if it's just something like "Please respect the family's privacy at this time." It seems like LE is doing the opposite by stressing once again that no one's clear.

20. Lillymac

Lillymac Well-Known Member

There you go, I thought they were involved because of the head lice infestation and CPS was involved prior to the DV case....another rumor?
    DV charges were dropped weren't they and dismissed by the judge. Gun charge I believe, was a fine and they kept the gun. Powder guns are legal, but his had been altered to fire bullets. Another rumor?
    DW has never been charged with SA in any state according to my research, but if he has, do you have a link so I can change my info.

I would think CPS would look at every aspect of the children's lives and act accordingly. And maybe they were, but SA has not been mentioned by anyone or group in authority in this case.
    SA in this case is also Incest and I would think it would be CPS's first priority in checking out living conditions, hygiene, and provisions. I don't think you can separate it and do a proper evaluation and recommendation.
    Pedophile is high on my list and I think the RSO's in the families and acquaintences should be looked at in depth. I hope the TBI and LE are doing that and that's why no info is being released. Nothing makes any sense to me, but what does anymore? I don't think CPS is limited to anything and they shouldn't be. They are charged with children's lives.
    If there was a hint of SA/Incest by DW I believe CPS would have been all over it. I am glad LE did say they are not relying on SM, psychics, or YouTube interviews in their investigation. I only pray they don't give up. Summer is somewhere and I pray they find her.

IHAVENOCLUE, Occula, ktgirl and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.