AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a thing a Narcissistic parent does. Pit children against eachother.

It's called triangulation I think in psychology. Obviously leads to alot of problems. It also fits in with demanding those boys watch their sister. We heard DW say that. "We'd constantly tell them go out and get Summer". So basically if the child gets hurt or something bad happens it's on their watch. Not the parents.

So sad.
wow how right you are, in fact the oldest son spoke to the father and said something to effect "Its not my fault". or something like that. this was at the time Summer was discovered missing.

You’re right, that is called triangulation, and dysfunctional and narcissistic parents employ that often. I know from experience.

@SMK777 please know I'm so sorry. That must be awful.

Lucky I took that Psyche 102 class. I recalled because I grew up with a friend that happened to. 50 years later still effects her.

Kind of think in Summer's case people would brush it off as "well she's the only girl". The heck with that noise. Those boys have feelings.

Have you listened to his words in his statements and interviews? Have you read the transcripts? This is the behavior of someone in the throes of rage. He is not conducting himself well. He isn't even close to being appropriate. This is a fact backed up by evidence, not an opinion.

Yes, he is in a rage. His daughter is missing and he thinks someone took her. Inappropriate? You bet! Especially when he has people doing/saying what they're doing/saying, including his own "family". I'd like to see an instruction book on how to behave when your child is missing. I know that I'd fail the final exam miserably. I'd fail in real life too and the Internet would be raking me over the coals too.

I posted this previously:
[In part] We each use our own backgrounds, geographic locations (which includes the social norms in which we live, work and play), education, personalities, psychological make-up, social-economic history/situations, mental acuity, etc etc etc to draw conclusions.

Drawing conclusions without applying the fact that we are all different is a big no-no. MOO.

Of course this is just my opinion, just like it's your opinion that "This is a fact backed up by evidence, not an opinion."

We have already posted here, some of the very intense, emotional flowery language he uses in describing how much his girl loves him and needs to be with him every single night. He is the one that goes into such detail and intensity. and talks about her loving him more than anyone in his life ever has. :confused:
I have heard parents state this about their love for their kids and vice versa. Plus, people tend to get a little more flowery (IMO) after a crisis.

Yes, he is in a rage. His daughter is missing and he thinks someone took her. Inappropriate? You bet! Especially when he has people doing/saying what they're doing/saying, including his own "family". I'd like to see an instruction book on how to behave when your child is missing. I know that I'd fail the final exam miserably. I'd fail in real life too and the Internet would be raking me over the coals too.

[In part] We each use our own backgrounds, geographic locations (which includes the social norms in which we live, work and play), education, personalities, psychological make-up, social-economic history/situations, mental acuity, etc etc etc to draw conclusions.

Drawing conclusions without applying the fact that we are all different is a big no-no. MOO.

Of course this is just my opinion, just like it's your opinion that "This is a fact backed up by evidence, not an opinion."
His anger is misdirected and inappropriate for a person who believes an outside person abducted and killed his daughter.

That is a red flag #1

He also doesn't want to send the offender to jail. Just knock em around a bit.

I am very scared for CW's safety. (my speculation)

Just moo bouncing off your post.

@SMK777 please know I'm so sorry. That must be awful.

Lucky I took that Psyche 102 class. I recalled because I grew up with a friend that happened to. 50 years later still effects her.

Kind of think in Summer's case people would brush it off as "well she's the only girl". The heck with that noise. Those boys have feelings.
Thanks for your kind words.

Yes, I fully agree.

He can't backtrack on that now. He admitted to it. Can't put that cat back in the bag. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200 I can't believe anyone would bend over backwards to make excuses for that. It makes me sick. MOO
Did we actually hear DW admit this or was it reported that he did? (Not trying to be snarky--I lost track of all of the YT videos for a bit)

Did we actually hear DW admit this or was it reported that he did? (Not trying to be snarky--I lost track of all of the YT videos for a bit)
He admitted SA with his Step sister Iirc, He even blames her for it. So I'm with the victims who come forward. Sorry I don't believe a SA er who victim blames. Not one bit. MOO

I think it also makes her lack of emotion during her interview with CM more chilling. I tried to go with strong, I tried to go with people handle grief differently, but she walked into Summer's room and went through her toys like it was a walk in the park.
I've heard some discussion on this type of reaction in other cases. Evidently when someone is involved in a cover-up of this sort, they have already processed the initial {insert event} and moved to another another stage. Compartmentalizing, suppresses the feelings and emotions associated with the event.

IMO, outside of whatever happened to Summer. CW is probably pretty good at the above, I don't think she had an ideal childhood and the years coming forward weren't a walk in the park either. She's moved past the fact she isn't coming home and is in full blown preservation mode, JMO.

Do you think DW's recent behavior would be approved in his parenting classes?
Could you elaborate some on the ways you feel he has conducted himself well please? From the perspective of a psychologist who would likely have to determine his fitness for his children to be returned, I believe he has shown abusive language, been less-than forthcoming about taking responsibility for SA with step-sister, has admitted substance abuse in the family unit, the children being involved in parental arguments (which does happen in many households), SM posts provide red flags, etc. So if I were looking for behavior from a CPS perspective, I wouldn’t consider his conduct to be in line with someone doing anything he can to get his children back, IMO.

* I believe he has shown abusive language = cussing? saying he's going to slander CM?
*been less-than forthcoming about taking responsibility for SA with step-sister = never charged/convicted
*has admitted substance abuse in the family unit = in the past, still has to be proven
* the children being involved in parental arguments (which does happen in many households) = not great parenting, but also not uncommon
*SM posts provide red flags = crazy social media posts? Thank God they don't take kids away for that.

All of his kids are gone right now. The town, as others have said, are treating them like lepers. No support right now?

But DW is not in a rage because his daughter is missing, he's in a rage because CM asked about his criminal history of SA and now the public knows and is forming opinions. DW's agenda is very clear with his 3-minute, threatening diatribe with CW joining in.

I thought CB seemed sad holding SW's bracelet. But, CM was trying to focus on the wall at that point.

One thing I noticed was CM did not want to go down the stairs. I don't know if it was because you have to enter them like a ladder and they're steep or because he could (maybe) hear TV or something else. But, he really didn't like those stairs.

In reference to who,what,when,where. MOO

16:10 in the press conference here:

'Nobody is more frustrated than we are.' TBI provides update in Summer Wells search

Reporter: Could you guys elaborate on what you know for sure happened before [Summer] went missing on Tuesday night?

Leslie Earhart, TBI: We can’t release more than what we’ve already provided. We know that she was supposedly with family members outside of her home, was seen going inside the home. Um, when her mother went to go check on her, she was not in the house.

[Note: Transcription is by me and differs slightly from the closed captions]

16:10 in the press conference here:

'Nobody is more frustrated than we are.' TBI provides update in Summer Wells search

Reporter: Could you guys elaborate on what you know for sure happened before [Summer] went missing on Tuesday night?

Leslie Earhart, TBI: We can’t release more than what we’ve already provided. We know that she was supposedly with family members outside of her home, was seen going inside the home. Um, when her mother went to go check on her, she was not in the house.

[Note: Transcription is by me]
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members