AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #25

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by hollye, Jun 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LietKynes

LietKynes Well-Known Member

bbm
    Agreed, if even if someone lost track of time and there was a kidnapping or she wandered off ... I'm still surprised that 911 was called so soon.
    No one would have expected anything, until she didn't show up for school and even then some people could have claimed Summer was home schooled.
    Once the missing call came in the clock started ticking.
    I'm curious if one of the boys called it in, and prompted a scurrying around ?
    MOO.

Estelle, Seenit, TimesEight and 8 others like this.

2. LookinInn2

LookinInn2 Well-Known Member

I guess it all depends on how one compehends what JK said. My conclusion in listening to his 1,2, & 3 prt analysis is that he draws no absolute conclusions, and he leaves room for a silver lining of 25% slim chance of a positive outcome. He presented great "what if scrnarios," the same we've heard. I do like the way he broke things down and said, check the nearest residence or closest neighboring sex offender, or persons spending time arround the family. He gave Don support by pointing out his genuine love for Summer Moon, a touching perspective. One of the reasons I believe that the church, is a source for finding a suspect or suspects is the freedom children have to roam the facility is a preditor's lucky draw. It seems that there are a lot of children in the congregation. There is also a lot of euphoria in the air amongst congregaants, so, a strange person could walk around as a fake seeker of God, truth, and peace and undetected, a wolf in sheep's clothng. Summer Moon stood out. She was like a little butterfly, or free bird, floating from space to space, uninhibited and unaffraid. Church is a perfect place to be set-up by a perp to think one is non-threatening, only to end up with a false sense of security, after the fact. It is easy to forget that, at church, one is still in the "world", were the undiagnosed "sick" go, not to be healed <modsnip>

I feel bad for CW. I wonder what her hindsight is or if she can recall it. Does she try to revisit places to see what she could have missed. Who was coveting her child? <modsnip>

With that said, justice for Summer Moon Utah Wells!

<modsnip>

Just thoughts....fellow sleuths

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2021
  3. flashy09

flashy09 Well-Known Member

This would help explain the lack of emotion, lack of physical evidence, lack of urgency to find her.....and didn't DW do something similar in the past?

I haven't given much weight to the family trafficking theory, but I am definitely starting to change my mind.

4. moody_chicago

moody_chicago Well-Known Member

Usually the child has to be a certain age (where I am it’s 13) for their wishes to be taken into account.

I work with a kid who’s 6, who loathes going to her rageaholic alcoholic fathers. She cries all day about it. He is verbally abusive and neglects her medical condition BUT unless he leaves a bruise or she lands in the hospital (a diabetic coma for a young kid will be deadly) he won’t lose custody. That’s here in Canada.
    It is HARD to have kids taken away.

5. ivegotcha

ivegotcha Well-Known Member

yes, right there with ya, nothing has changed my view....

6. Lusitana

Lusitana Well-Known Member

I hate that this case turned into a popularity contest and Summer is still missing. I feel like several people talking about this case are simply using it as a way to gain popularity online and it upsets me tremendously. Not cool. WHERE IS SUMMER?!

dgreen66, Elle81, everybodhi and 24 others like this.
  7. enw10110

enw10110 Well-Known Member

Same. A believable explanation for a lot of things would be nice. I don't think we're going to get that, unfortunately.

8. Sconnie

Sconnie Well-Known Member

I know I've mentioned JonBenet in previous threads, but I just cannot stop comparing and contrasting these two cases. Beyond the lifestyle differences, JR & PR lawyered up and were going to leave town, almost immediately. CW & DW have no legal representation (besides the CPS case), are staying put and, at least one of them, will talk to anyone about anything on a very public forum.

IF they were involved, I cannot imagine CW & DW being able to pull it off like the Ramseys did (whatever happened there...if I could learn one thing before I die, it's what happened in that house that evening).

Can they keep this up if they weren't being truthful and expect not to be caught?

This is all MOO. I want to believe they had nothing to do with Summer's disappearance so badly!!

sk716, 303gmf, Daisyeve and 14 others like this.
  9. Shamrock1

Shamrock1 Well-Known Member

Why do you think there was a “sense of emergency” with respect to the plants? I haven’t thought much about the plants and now I’m curious :)

10. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Well-Known Member

Because people don't transplant in the heat of a summer day. Succulents can stay in their little containers for months. And wild flowers/roots taken from nature are extremely fragile. There would be no logical reason to transplant in the heat of the day.

If they really did garden, why was Summer still in her new kindergarten outfit? Dark pants that would collect and show dirt? IIRC that is the outfit she went missing in, but maybe without the hoody, just a pink shirt and those pants? (open to correction on the exact topper).

Last edited: Aug 17, 2021
  11. Seenit

Seenit Well-Known Member

No, no, no, no, please, no.

bettyboop, NoSI, FlossyMay and 3 others like this.
  12. dacjess

dacjess Where is Summer

I agree. It’s hard to have children removed from their biological parents or legal guardians. I rewatched the CM video with H/A yesterday and I was reminded that L/A both said that CPS had been involved on multiple occasions. L made a point of saying that people in the community do care about those children and have called CPS multiple times. So my takeaway from that is there are things we don’t know beyond just the one DV report that led to CPS taking that action.

13. Knitty

Knitty Well-Known Member

BBM - Did she? I haven't seen that before.

14. dacjess

dacjess Where is Summer

When I watched the John Kelly video (only through 2 of the 4) what stood out to me was that he said there are allegations of communications of a sexual nature between H and CW. I honestly don’t know what to make of that. It was a new piece of the dynamic of the day Summer went missing for me but I don’t know if it fits or how much faith to put on that since it sounded like he said some of that came from SM.

Shadow@light, 303gmf, NoSI and 7 others like this.
  15. Pepper6564

Pepper6564 Well-Known Member

I went through my kids pictures, the pictures of them sleeping they look asleep. IMHO the milk picture looks off. Is there a time stamp on the picture?

Shadow@light, Estelle, Seenit and 6 others like this.
  16. Shamrock1

I’ll trust you on what is logical for succulents as I’ve destroyed plenty. What if they were just bad/inexperienced gardeners? If you’re suggesting they didn’t actually plant anything, why would they say they did? It just seems like an odd thing to lie about IMO. (I’m putting aside the outfit for a moment, because that does seem odd.). I don’t know. Is it as simple as “gardening” sounds like a wholesome activity?

17. dacjess

dacjess Where is Summer

I don’t think a time stamp has ever been officially confirmed. H and A both put Summer lying on the 2 milk jugs when H was dropped home after swimming.

Estelle, NuttMegg, Seenit and 2 others like this.
  18. Shamrock1

Any child snoozing on top of wet, cold, hard “pillows” is going to look off IMO :). Her position and coloring and hands all look normal to me but I know there were many, many comments here about her fingernails (coloring, possible dirt).

hdo82, Shadow@light, Seenit and 6 others like this.
  19. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Well-Known Member

What else did they do between 3:15 and 6:3o?

20. December

December Verified insider - Kathy Jones case

She has two older children. <modsnip>
    <modsnip - quoted post removed>

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.