AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip: Quoted post was removed> ... 12-16 pills from the pharmacy on one Rx, they can dispense a lot more than that. I know from personal experience that 120 pills of Oxycodone IR in any strength can be prescribed per month. It used to be 360 per month but that may have changed with the crackdown on Opiates in recent years. Percocet and Vicodin could be prescribed in the same quantities.

ETA: If the Rx came from an ER visit, there might be limits to the amount prescribed.

You do make a good point. A pain doc or a surgeon's office can prescribe more than 12-16 at a time. But an ER or Urgent Doc will only Rx a few days supply. It very well may have been filled from a non-ER doc

Last edited by a moderator:
If you mean get 12-16 pills from the pharmacy on one Rx, they can dispense a lot more than that. I know from personal experience that 120 pills of Oxycodone IR in any strength can be prescribed per month. It used to be 360 per month but that may have changed with the crackdown on Opiates in recent years. Percocet and Vicodin could be prescribed in the same quantities.

ETA: If the Rx came from an ER visit, there might be limits to the amount prescribed.
I don't believe an ER doctor will write for a large quantity. I think they will advise the patient to make an appointment with their regular doctor. JMO

DW speculated to CM that scenario is possible when he was discussing the drug-using coworker he fired. DW believes Summer was taken in retaliation for that firing. It's a possibility I'm leaving open in the hope Summer is still alive.
DW said LE told him he has a solid alibi.

I almost forgot something that DW stated in the last interview with The Chers,
He stated that he couldn't even go to the prayer vigils because of people taking pictures. He sits in his truck. All because of things CM has said.

I'm sorry but DW is the only one I hear talking.

The Chers mentioned this a little tonight. (459) SUMMER MOON UTAH WELLS! - YouTube

But she would have worn a little t-shirt with it most likely. So it would just be the pants and the sleeveless T, and the jacket just for the morning when she arrived, imo.
Depends on whether she was going to ride the bus or if CW or DW were planning on taking her to school (then they would take the boys too?) I would think she would wear that outfit early fall but not summer time with the humidity. JMO

yes, I hold out hope because there would be no reason to want her if all the drug dealer intended to do was kill her. I think he would try to sell her via black market adoption. JMO
I don’t think black market adoption would be the drug dealers first thought on what to do with a child. Trafficking would be far more likely. MOO

During that #3 edition of analysis, CM and SJ discussed the drug test DW said they were given. SJ commented that DW was again throwing CW under the bus. But CM also pointed out that LE would not have told either one if they passed or failed. He also said tox screen results are not immediate.

I think it highly likely CW was smoking weed and that is the reason she invited H along and why they told CM such contradictory stories about the swimming hole.

It is possible the tox screen results are why the boys were removed from the home nearly a month later. If only one parent had tested positive, I think the court would order that parent leave the home and stay away. In a news story, DW makes excuses for his drinking and blames others:

The father of Summer Wells – a 5-year-old Tennessee girl who vanished from her family’s home in June – said his three sons have been removed from his house by child protective authorities, saying "it's probably better for them" because false theories and speculation about what happened to the girl drove him to drink.
Summer Wells' brothers removed from family home; dad says 'It’s probably better for them'

I hadn't seen that he blamed other people for him drinking and losing his kids too. Is there anything that DW has done that he's actually taken responsibility for?

I think the only reason Summer was sitting on a pillow is because she wasn't in an approved child booster seat required under TN law.

At one point, didn't Hunter say a drug dealer had sent a message to CW? Why and how would a 15-yo know the name of a drug dealer unless he used the same drug dealer? I hold out hope that Summer is still alive and that she was handed off to a drug dealer for "payment" and that's why she had on the new clothes. JMO

I would be very surprised if CB had any idea what the laws were regarding properly restraining children in a vehicle, as evidenced by the fact that Summer was not properly restrained in that picture even with a pillow (which I don't see in the picture) propping her up. And I don't say that to bash CB... a lot of people don't have any idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong