AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 911 call came in at 6:23. Search and rescue in play 7:03. He is going to break down those 40 mins with important clues on another show. He believes the clue to finding Summer is in that time frame.

If CM feels the clue to finding Summer is in those 40 min, I anxiously await the show. <modsnip>

If 911 call was at 6:23, does it mean that search and rescue was on the ground at 7:03, or SAR was contacted at 7:03?

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m not sure how to word this… I’m curious, without judgment what all the YouTube videos from the parents do for Summer? DW said they haven’t contacted LE for the report or to ask for updates but they will “tomorrow.” And they “tried” to put up flyers but were unsuccessful. Are there searches? (Per his words tonight). Is media involved? Wouldn’t talking with national news media get Summer’s name out to more people? Is equusearch coming back? I’m just curious if this is typical for missing Amber Alert cases?

Before everyone was looking for Summer a neighbor and her daughter heard the screams that night. They live just across Ben Hill Rd. - per DW

Voices Behind the Wall 8/22/21
I always questioned why nobody heard screams? Never got an answer - now the neighbor makes the statement 60 days later? Or did Don know that before?
Terrible thought ..... that poor girl.

If CM feels the clue to finding Summer is in those 40 min, I anxiously await the show. Hope it doesn't turn into another one like tonight, was hoping to hear more about Summer.

If 911 call was at 6:23, does it mean that search and rescue was on the ground at 7:03, or SAR was contacted at 7:03?
I thought he said ready to go at 7:03. I can rewatch and get the exact quote in the morning.

I’m not sure how to word this… I’m curious, without judgment what all the YouTube videos from the parents do for Summer? DW said they haven’t contacted LE for the report or to ask for updates but they will “tomorrow.” And they “tried” to put up flyers but were unsuccessful. Are there searches? (Per his words tonight). Is media involved? Wouldn’t talking with national news media get Summer’s name out to more people? Is equusearch coming back? I’m just curious if this is typical for missing Amber Alert cases?

From my own personal experience hanging flyers, not one single business owner told me no. And I think I hung 50 or more.

<modsnip>

Your post is saying her father sleeps with his daughter .... no the parents both sleep with their daughter ! Big difference !
And. I believe not an unusual occurrence !
MOO!
And what has a bed got to do with anything or where you sleep? SA can happen anywhere anytime, and I don't think it's usually when one is in bed with his wife and 3 children not far away. I'm not saying it did or didn't happen because I don't know. I'm saying that Summer sleeping with her mom and dad, doesn't mean it did. Has anyone ever considered maybe CW wanted her in bed with them to protect her? SA is rampant in both their histories, so maybe her mother was trying to shield her from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288