AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #26

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by hollye, Jun 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MyBelle

MyBelle Well-Known Member

There was one bunkbed upstairs and one downstairs not far from Summer's toys. The video was very dark and it was hard to see.

2. 2.curious

2.curious Well-Known Member

CW and DW moved the mattress downstairs after SW came up missing. They wanted all the children together.
    You can see this explained in the CM interview with CW of the house.

TRB, PhoneJockey, LeeAnnB and 10 others like this.
  3. Mountain_Kat

Mountain_Kat Heca, Firimar !

For those wondering which neighbor allegedly reported these " weird screams ", DW tell us exactly which neighbor. <no sleuthing neighbors modsnip> ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2021
  4. k-mac

k-mac Well-Known Member

Pretty sure CW pointed to the bunk toddler bed and said the 2 youngest slept here.

According to DW Summer slept with them.

Why wouldn't CW tell CM this too if it all was normal and nothing to see here?

moo

5. TTF14

TTF14 Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert

So very well said! Maybe some people don't like this episode since it's not what they expected, but it's a damn important topic for those of us who experienced SA at the hands of an older relative!

Traymar, Bethan, Midori_Azul and 26 others like this.
  6. MyBelle

MyBelle Well-Known Member

I think it was in the episode where he took the tour. I'll try to find it.

7. TTF14

That would be the best possible outcome. I hope this is what happened.

8. k-mac

k-mac Well-Known Member

thats ok thanks!
    Don't expect you to find it specifically.
    I will watch that one again too

MyBelle and Turkeytrot like this.
  9. Whiteorchids

Whiteorchids Well-Known Member

Why couldn’t Summer have slept with grandma in her trailer? Summer was small she couldn’t take up much room. I used to love sleeping with my Grandma when I was 5.

10. TTF14

The bunk bed was in the "first" room - the one entered by the makeshift steps (cinder blocks/scaffolding). The two oldest boys sleep in that room, supposedly. In the basement, there was a mattress on one side where Summer and the youngest boy slept, supposedly. But Summer also slept on the other side of the basement in bed with her parents.

Blue Amethyst and Lillymac like this.
  11. Tiff23fr

Tiff23fr Verified Expert - Cultural & Behavioral Dynamics Staff Member Moderator

Good Night All - Thread closed until morning

12. Tiff23fr

Tiff23fr Verified Expert - Cultural & Behavioral Dynamics Staff Member Moderator

Good Morning - The Thread is Open

misgrn, skibaboo, Bethan and 6 others like this.
  13. BlueShoe

BlueShoe Well-Known Member

So has the gag order about discussing the boys been lifted? Or is it more narrow than this? It seems like for a while DW would not mention anything about the boys?

14. JC40

JC40 Well-Known Member

BBM.

Interviewer asking if Summer is autistic. Answer: no.

He should have stopped there. But he doesn't. (I was going to highlight the parts that jumped out at me, but i would have to bold the whole paragraph, so i have). He goes on to subtly disparage her (Summer) for no reason whatsoever (IMO) for almost a paragraph.
    Then we have.

" She was a handful for her younger brother especially. And my older son, he would never hit her he was a lot bigger than her but he would never hurt her for nothing."

Now remember i made a point of him (DW) introducing or offering up words without prompt. Well, here we go again introducing inflammatory language (my interpretation and opinion) "hit and hurt her". So what does this mean to him? Here is the kicker. Look what he says after introducing "hit and hurt her". He says "for nothing". <modsnip> I do not like it, at all!

All my opinion of course.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2021
  15. SLouTh

SLouTh Well-Known Member

A couple new pieces of information I noticed for the timeline …
    (From today’s videos)

Now according to DW (the Cher’s) CW states the laundry took an hour…. So when was that exactly?? Before or after planting flowers and the knee brace???

Also 2 more things about the 911 calls….

CM says the first 911 call was at 6:23pm
    Mrs Cher confirmed with DW that the 911 call from Candace was at 6:29pm……

So who made the first 911 call ???? DW ??? immediately after he hung up with CW?? Or someone else ??

December, nyvictoria, misgrn and 5 others like this.
  16. Shamrock1

Shamrock1 Well-Known Member

I doubt there is a "gag order" per se; it is standard in family cases to prohibit bio parents & foster parents from discussing the circumstances of removal and updates on the kids. This is to protect the privacy of the kids. I don't think DW mentioning how the kids got along is violative of that, but maybe a social worker or family attorney can correct me. JMO.

ETA: if may have been been easier for CPS to say “gag order” to the parents.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2021
    PhoneJockey, MsMarple, hdo82 and 5 others like this.
  17. enw10110

enw10110 Well-Known Member

I'm having a difficult time understanding what "for nothing" means. Is it like he would never hurt her for any reason, or does he mean he would never hurt her without a reason?

18. BlueShoe

Regarding the Interview Room with J, I was really pleased to see it. As difficult as it was to watch, it really spelled out the extent of DW's depravity. This was not a youthful mistake, not a 12 year-old having a very wrong moment that he came to regret. No, it was ongoing for many years. I'm even more distressed by DW's constant attempt to excuse his own behavior, and to own what he did. However, even if he turns out to be entirely innocent of what happened to Summer, I don't feel sorry for him at all if he undergoes some suffering for his past actions. Just because it was so long ago (and especially because it was so long ago) he should understand at this point that he was not the victim and needs to stop acting like one. In other words, even if J never does anything legal with what happened to her, I'm glad that DW got called out publicly about his SA in the past. This is all my opinion and even more important if it does finally link up to what happened to Summer, but important to me even if it does not. It's O.K. if when we are searching for one victim we happen to stumble upon another. And coming forward is always the right thing to do and deserves respect. MOO

19. LietKynes

LietKynes "Law is the ultimate science."- Liet Kynes

bbm
    From that description in the link by DW ... it sounds more like the kids were running wild and somewhat unsupervised at times ?
    Maybe one of the parents remonstrated when Summer would take and even break toys, but then didn't follow up with a punishment, like no electronics for the rest of the day or whatever ?
    Some households are more chaotic than others.
    Imo.

155etta, PhoneJockey, Gigi3 and 3 others like this.
  20. BlueShoe

It also raises the question that if the one son would never hurt Summer, would one of the other two do so? I think "for nothing" is colloquial for "never hit her for any reason." I've often heard it used that way. MOO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.