AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes everyone remains a suspect in the eyes of TBI.
However, we all know where we were.
Obviously.
So that narrows down the suspect pool.
I'm being serious.
Chi
I believe because of no press conference after 65 days the LE has nothing to go by!
The sheriff has very little experience in that corner of Tennessee - on the other hand quite a few children are missing in that state alone !! Why is not more done to bring them home? Has LE checked on all the registered sex offenders? And now the neighbor has heard screams?If they heard it Candus and Oma should have heard it! Right next door!
Doesn’t make sense to me!
MOO !

On the 6:23 - 7:03 window, what are thoughts of activities that can be plugged into this timeframe?

Here are a few possibilities but not in any known order. Do we have anything with times in any media releases or approved sources?
-CW and DW FaceTiming
-CW back of the holler driving
-DW arrives at the shed
-boys walk down to the creek
-unsure if CH’s location or activities was mentioned
-neighbor was contacted / on scene searching

Last edited:
Its easy to depict and splain away item after item independently but collectively one has to see a very big bag of red flags.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter where I see red flags and you don't...

The people that matter (IMO) do.

Those kids were not removed for facebook personality assassination and wild speculations.

moo
bbm
Ita.
And imo -- if my child was missing ... nothing anyone said on social media would matter.
Nothing.

LE would get tired of me asking for updates, and wanting to hold yet another presser with them, to beg and plead for my child's safe return; standing front and center along with my DH.
Putting up flyers and searching until I dropped.

If LE came to me and said they'd found unidentified remains, I still wouldn't believe it yet, and would want them fully tested -- dna or dental records or both if need be.
And there'd be no speaking in the past tense about my child.
Not until I knew.
Imo.

On the 6:23 - 7:03 window, what are thoughts of activities that can be plugged into this timeframe?

Here are a few possibilities but not in any known order. Do we have anything with times in any media releases or approved sources?
-CW and DW FaceTiming
-DW arrives at the shed

- CW calls 911 on CH's phone.
- DW calls 911 from work.
-Don makes a miraculous mad dash from work cutting a 45 minute drive down to 25 minutes ( I do not believe this )
- Somehow the one neighbor gets involved in the search.

I believe because of no press conference after 65 days the LE has nothing to go by!
The sheriff has very little experience in that corner of Tennessee - on the other hand quite a few children are missing in that state alone !! Why is not more done to bring them home? Has LE checked on all the registered sex offenders? And now the neighbor has heard screams?If they heard it Candus and Oma should have heard it! Right next door!
Doesn’t make sense to me!
MOO !
The Sheriff’s office is not working this alone. They have the FBI CARD team and TBI.

As for the screams, DW explained it was the boys fighting. He decided to introduce it to the narrative now. Why?

Where is Summer?

- CW calls 911 on CH's phone.
- DW calls 911 from work.
-Don makes a miraculous mad dash from work cutting a 45 minute drive down to 25 minutes ( I do not believe this )
- Somehow the one neighbor gets involved in the search.

We also have this that fits in somewhere/somehow:
You be in route to 110 one-one-zero Ben Hill Road off of Beech Creek it will the first resident on your right, in reference to a missing 4-year old. The parents have called in advised that the mother had went for a walk, came home and now they can’t find her, they have been yelling for her, she has been gone for about ten minutes now.”
LISTEN: Emergency scanner traffic from night Summer Wells went missing, 911 calls not released | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

-CW and DW FaceTiming
-DW arrives at the shed
-neighbor was contacted / on scene searching

You forgot the scream.....

Yes there is that 40 minutes but I am very very interested in the 2 hours before that 40 minutes personally.

So if we backed up to say 3:00. What can we add to drop into the time line based on what we have heard in various interviews. Whether you agree with the activity or event as being accurate to the side, what all can we add that has been shared?

I wish we knew if the neighbor, who according to DW heard a scream, is the same or a different one that is on scene searching.

Has to be a different neighbor. The neighbor who was out searching is male. The neighbor who heard the screams was a woman and her daughter.

Last edited:
Where is Summer?
I wish we knew if the neighbor, who according to DW heard a scream, is the same or a different one that is on scene searching.

Two different neighbors. DW referred to the neighbor who was searching as "Don" and "he." When DW said that the neighbor heard a scream, he said "her" daughter heard it too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member