AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I also thought it was weird that CW was so concerned about Summer, walking her to the house, only being gone 2 minutes, etc., but her youngest son is only a couple years older than Summer and he was apparently left at home with the other 2 all day. If CH's appointment was at 8:00am, they must have left home at around 7:15am and returned home around 3:15pm. That's a long time. I'm not judging her older kids' babysitting abilities or her decision to leave them home, I'm just wondering why she was so relaxed with the boys but an absolute helicopter with Summer.
JMO the helicoptering came later.

13:17
when we went to the hawkins county to do
13:20
our live detectors and everything like
13:21
that they took all of our phones
13:24
and then magically all
13:27
all of our phone records from 3 30 on
13:29
that day have been deleted
13:34
me my wife and my uh or her mother
13:38
have all been deleted from 3 30 on so
13:41
they
13:41
they had your phones that day then yes
13:44
sir and when did they give them that to
13:45
you
13:46
well i give them back you know fairly
13:48
quickly but we was we had
13:53
some detectives that we talked to
13:55
you know a lot and they wanted to know
13:57
exactly this information and we all
13:58
looked and it was all gone. (what was all gone?)

Who deleted their phones from 3:30?

Don says: "that they took all of our phones
and then magically all
all of our phone records from 3:30 on
that day have been deleted,
me my wife and my uh or her mother
have all been deleted from 3 30.

Note the passivity. He can not bring himself to say whom it was that deleted the phones. He want us to fill in the gaps and suggest that it was LE who deleted them but we will not. If he doesn't say it we must not say it for him. Passivity is employed to conceal identity and or responsibility and that is exactly what's happening here, (IMO) and who were the detectives they "talked to you know a lot".

and when did they give them (who are "they"?) that to
13:45
you?
13:46
well i give them back you know fairly quickly. To whom?
Did DW take they phones from CW and Grandma and delete them and then gave them back "fairly quickly"? Because he doesn't tell us who took them, but tells us by the use of the pronoun "I", that he gave them back.
13:48
How long is "fairly quickly". I find it very odd however, that IF LE did take the phones would they be given back so soon. In the UK which is considerably smaller than the US it can take up to 11 months to forensically analyse a mobile/cell phone or much longer. https://ico.org.uk/media/about-the-...o-report-on-mpe-in-england-and-wales-v1_1.pdf
This is not to say it can't be done quicker but it is highly unlikely. So, what was on their phones from 3:30 on that day in question. This hasn't been addressed by anyone CM etc.. as far as i'm aware. I would've asked, so tell me, you say your phones were deleted from 3:30, what was on them to delete? Don't feed answers, don't lead him, don't fill in any silences and don't interrupt, just let him talk. Then ask the same of CW and Grandma.
There must have been something on them for him to notice, if as he says, they were deleted.

This is all my opinion, and i am going by the YT transcript. If the transcript is wrong then adjustments will be made.

I'm sure it will come out soon enough exactly when stuff on the phones were magically deleted,and by whom. MOO

Going back through the press conferences to see if there's anything I might have missed. Here is an absolutely nonsensical (imo) answer from Ronnie Lawson about what time Summer was last seen.

Lawson : Her parents reported her missing right around 6:30 pm.

Reporter : Well, when was she...do they say when she was last seen ? I know she was reported missing around that time, but was she last seen earlier in the afternoon, or the day even...

Larson : That time is varied because they were searching for their child their selves.

4:20

How the hell does searching for a child prevent a parent from being able to say when the child was last seen ? What is interesting to note, however, is that when asked what time Summer was last seen, Lawson says, " That time is varied. "
I'll tell you what part I found interesting.

"That time is varied because they were searching for their child their selves."

What else?

3:00 - 7:00

Laundry
Planting Flowers
SW gets candy from Grandma
SW goes into the house
CW adjusts Grandmas brace
SW goes to the basement
CW goes in to look for SW
Reported red truck siting
Neighbor hears scream (Female and her daughter)
CW drives to back of holler
CW calls 911 on CH's phone.
Boys go down toward creek
DW calls 911 from work.
Don makes a 45 minute drive home in 25 minutes
DW arrives at shed
Male neighbor becomes involved in the search
Didn't CW drive all the way down to the church and then back up all the way in the hollow? Or am I remembering wrong?

She drove more than just to the back of the hollow...

What could she have moved in that truck and left somewhere on that ride?

Who could have known where that item was and picked it up and moved it further after that?

In fact she said she sent to boys down to the creek first.
25:55 sent boys to creek
26:36 jumped in moms truck, went down the driveway as fast as I possibly could, went everywhere could think of, every road.....
Why so fast down the driveway? What if Summer was walking up the driveway? That could spell disaster itself.

I'm sure it will come out soon enough exactly when stuff on the phones were magically deleted,and by whom. MOO
The only ones who would have deleted it are themselves. There would be no reason to delete anything off CH's phone. DW is addressing the phones because he knows they are evidence that will either clear or convict. He also knows he has no control over H's phone. JMO

I can't imagine there are traffic lights near the Wells' property. Even one traffic light is hard for me to imagine being out that way. But, okay, maybe.

If there are cameras on things out there (and there are), those cameras are on something else. I guess they could be on street lights if they have such which i doubt. (I know CB called that pole on her property a "light pole", but i did not notice if it had any light on it, people call those things that way because the electricity lets you have lights inside your house).

Most likely the cameras are on neighbors' property for various reasons. How would DW know about this? I don't know when he found out. If after SW went missing, that's why. If before, either he noticed them somehow or the neighbors (who he said he didn't really know) told him (which is possible).

It has rained very hard in Tennessee lately. I think it rained over in east Tennessee before it did middle Tennessee. We got absolutely hammered. Cars are up in trees and shoved up under bridges like a bunch of toys. Houses are off their foundations, people are dead, it's awful. A lot of people's worldly possession are just strewn along what is usually a little bitty tiny creek.

People on YT i guess think the whole state is a flood plain. Are they crazy? This is happening miles and miles from any rivers. So, yeah, if someone tried to hide anything the size of a five bedroom house or smaller it very well could just be any place by now.

Im sorry. Im upset.

But, i must add it is much hotter in August than June in Tennessee. It was not hot the morning of 6/15. It was hotter than the high temp of 6/15 on the morning of 8/9 (first day of SW's school). So, all this stuff with clothes is puzzling.

Who could have known where that item was and picked it up and moved it further after that?

26:36 jumped in moms truck, went down the driveway as fast as I possibly could, went everywhere could think of, every road.....
Why so fast down the driveway? What if Summer was walking up the driveway? That could spell disaster itself.

Here is the latest we have so far and I have included the reference to her driving:
BLUE FONT means the link is already embedded.

Collaborative Poster Effort - Feel free to copy to a new post and add in what you find in approved sources.
List so far:
*List is a Draft and may not be in order - links/quotes will be added for final version that we can continue to insert info into as it is learned*

3:00 - 7:00
(Times are Apx.)

3:15 Come home

Get house unlocked and have boys help with groceries
Groceries divided, Grandmas groceries taken across the driveway
Laundry (stated 1 hour)
?CW watches some tv with the boys

3:30 DW Stated phones are wiped from this point forward

3:58 ?CW uploads videos
Planting Flowers
Wash hands
SW gets candy from Grandma
CW asks boys to watch Summer
“Me and my mother and her were planting flowers, and we went in after we got done washing our hands, and [Summer] got a piece of candy from grandma,” Bly said. “[Summer] wanted to go back over and see her brothers, and I said, ‘OK,’ and I walked her all the way over to the porch, and I watched her walking into the kitchen where the boys were watching TV.”
back across the driveway to house

5:30 SW goes into the house/basement

CW adjusts Grandmas brace (2-5 mins per link)
Within 2 mins CW goes back to the home to look for SW

5:32 - 5:35 CW goes in home to look, yells a few times and then goes downstairs to check “she’s just gone” (5:32-5:35 is based on the statement of 2 - 5 mins)

Neighbor hears scream (Female and her daughter)

CW calls DW at work in Jonesborough from her own phone
“So I dropped my phone because I had to run over and get Mom’s phone and dial 9-1-1….”

6:16 (If Missing for 10 mins prior to call)

6:26 CW calls 911 on CH's phone (6:26?)

CW drives CH’s truck .. “all the way down by the church, then went all the way down the (other) way and I didn’t see nobody even out and about.” Then I went all the way back in the holler as far as the truck can go and I didn’t see nothing back in there, either. When I was coming back up out of the holler, the cops were coming up in my driveway. So, I just followed them up in here. I don’t recall if (Don) was here before the police got here or if he was here at the same time they showed up,” said Candus.
CW sends boys to check around creek (sounds in parallel to her leaving in truck to search)

6:29
DW calls 911 from work (check Cher video for a possible 6:29 reference)
Male neighbor becomes involved in the search
“Before the cops even came out, I went down and told my neighbors, “Summer is missing, will you help me look?”

7:00
Don makes a 45 minute drive home in 25 - 35 minutes (38min mark) (7:00 would be based on a 30 min drive after the 6:29 911 call) NOTE: look for links to include that may reference other possible arrival times.
DW states he arrives before LE but many neighbors were already searching
DW arrives at shed

7:03
Search and Rescue is in motion (85:18)
—-

CW texts or calls H (This was after 7:00 I believe)
CW contacts RL and DD

Activities in the Periphery:
Tree Trimmers are working
Property is for sale - “I tried to get them to go check out this guy who was trying to camp out here and try to take over my neighbor’s property”.
An employee of DW was dismissed the day before
1998-2000 maroon or red Toyota Tacoma with a full bed ladder rack and white buckets in the truck bed sighting

Where did her scent end?

Where did her scent end?
We have heard end of driveway and end of "dog trail". I think at least the latter one is courtesy DW. But, i think both these things end at the road anyway.

(Theory) Either people on the property were inside or if outside, their line of sight was blocked (or they were looking at a phone or similar) and SW walked down to the street. Idk know long this would take her.

Yes. I also thought it was weird that CW was so concerned about Summer, walking her to the house, only being gone 2 minutes, etc., but her youngest son is only a couple years older than Summer and he was apparently left at home with the other 2 all day. If CH's appointment was at 8:00am, they must have left home at around 7:15am and returned home around 3:15pm. That's a long time. I'm not judging her older kids' babysitting abilities or her decision to leave them home, I'm just wondering why she was so relaxed with the boys but an absolute helicopter with Summer.

I think CW is a helicopter in hindsight and deep regret. In reference to the swimming hole, CW made this comment in the transcription upthread: Well the water is up a a lot further than it is usually. Higher water usually means faster currents.

CW sent the boys to the creek to look for Summer. The water must have been up, there, too. JMO

The thing is... Probably i am naive... But, i just think that if SW passed away and was found by family, they would call for/try to take her to help (i mean medical help of some sort).

I think CW is a helicopter in hindsight and deep regret. In reference to the swimming hole, CW made this comment in the transcription upthread: Well the water is up a a lot further than it is usually. Higher water usually means faster currents.

CW sent the boys to the creek to look for Summer. The water must have been up, there, too. JMO

I thought they said the creek was like a stream and was not more than a couple of inches, could barely get your feet wet. I will watch the CM interviews now and find that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie