AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beech Creek flows into the Holston River which is in Kingsport. And it rained on June 15, 2021 in Kingsport.

Kingsport, TN Monthly Weather Forecast - weather.com

I feel like we're really getting into the weeds here, so this is the last thing I'll post on the subject. The Holston River is over 200 miles long (I forget the exact number) and runs in 3 forks, all the way from Va. to Knoxville. It isn't just in Kingsport. ;)

They went through the drive thru both times at Walgreens. They are most likely on camera doing this. How well into the truck can be seen, idk. But, LE has time and proof of these trips through the drive thru.

I think if they (LE) thought there was anything people in Kingsport needed to look out for, at least the time of the pickup would be known.

However, whatever the exact time may be between these two stops does give LE at least some firm points on the timeline. They probably also have the times for Sonic and for Priceless.

I wonder if CB, CH, or H have the Sonic app... It lets you get half priced drinks any time (so i can see at least one of them thinking that is worth having it). The app tracks purchases, as apps do.

According to DW yes he searched after the 911 call was made. DW was at work though when Summer went missing he says. So how was he searching for her before the 911 call?

Lawson : Her parents reported her missing right around 6:30 pm.

Reporter : Well, when was she...do they say when she was last seen ? I know she was reported missing around that time, but was she last seen earlier in the afternoon, or the day even...

Larson : That time is varied because they were searching for their child their selves.

TBI Briefing

Underlining by me.

This has me intrigued. This is my post from a few threads back.

Summer Wells Father Retraces His Steps / Tour & Sheds

His explanation of what he done begins @ 55 seconds.

Time stamped.

@ 2:39 DW says "so we turn", then he corrects himself and says, "i turn straight away in here"

Time stamped.

Was someone with him in his truck before he arrived home?

Now. If he was home before the 911 call and was searching, his use of the plural "we" may suggest he was with someone in his truck. Could it have been CW or another? Were they searching, or, doing something else before they called 911?

My opinion only.

ETA

Pronouns don't lie.

Last edited:
Underlining by me.

This has me intrigued. This is my post from a few threads back.

Summer Wells Father Retraces His Steps / Tour & Sheds

His explanation of what he done begins @ 55 seconds.

Time stamped.

@ 2:39 DW says "so we turn", then he corrects himself and says, "i turn straight away in here"

Time stamped.

Was someone with him in his truck before he arrived home?

Now. If he was home before the 911 call and was searching, his use of the plural "we" may suggest he was with someone in his truck. Could it have been CW or another? Were they searching, or, doing something else before they called 911?

My opinion only.
Good catch! I totally missed that one. Throughout all these interviews I've noticed the I/we a few times. When I have a chance I might look for all the instances.

The thing is... Probably i am naive... But, i just think that if SW passed away and was found by family, they would call for/try to take her to help (i mean medical help of some sort).
It’s definitely hard to imagine that a parent would not call 911 if a child died, even if someone in the family accidentally caused the death. I think most people would call for help even if they didn’t find a heartbeat, because it’s normal to hold out hope that a person can be revived.

Intentionally causing death is another scenario entirely.

It’s horrifying to me that a parent could discard a child under any circumstances, but it happens more often than I want to think about.

Jmo and NOT directed at SW’s disappearance, just general thoughts.

They went through the drive thru both times at Walgreens. They are most likely on camera doing this. How well into the truck can be seen, idk. But, LE has time and proof of these trips through the drive thru.

I think if they (LE) thought there was anything people in Kingsport needed to look out for, at least the time of the pickup would be known.

However, whatever the exact time may be between these two stops does give LE at least some firm points on the timeline. They probably also have the times for Sonic and for Priceless.

I wonder if CB, CH, or H have the Sonic app... It lets you get half priced drinks any time (so i can see at least one of them thinking that is worth having it). The app tracks purchases, as apps do.

I have a relative who worked with Sonic app development. They had the ability at the time to track persons using the app to send them adverts and such when they were in the vicinity of a Sonic. That was a few years ago, but it felt very privacy invasive at the time. Just something that may mean something to a case someday. Not sure how advanced they may be now.

It’s definitely hard to imagine that a parent would not call 911 if a child died, even if someone in the family accidentally caused the death. I think most people would call for help even if they didn’t find a heartbeat, because it’s normal to hold out hope that a person can be revived.

Intentionally causing death is another scenario entirely.

It’s horrifying to me that a parent could discard a child under any circumstances, but it happens more often than I want to think about.

Jmo and NOT directed at SW’s disappearance, just general thoughts.

I totally agree and the only reason they would do this is if they were involved in something illegal or they had something to hide to cover their own butts. Some people might think ''we cant save 'insert name here', but we can save ourselves from getting in trouble. After all, it was an accident or it wasn't my fault." Just my thoughts.

A did say that, but CW says A never came out to the truck. Who knows. And H said she was awake.
Seems to me that the biggest inconsistencies in the players' stories start at dropping Hunter off, maybe the 3 adults left SW inside the car alone at this point? And I do wonder what happened around 3:30pm. MOO

So I was looking for timeline from the CM/CBW - Pt I video but I’m going to include CBW’s telling of what happened when they got home with time stamps also so that we can all definitely know what she said in her interview. Took me a little longer… I looked at the closed captions and I listened a couple times, and it’s my closest take on what was said. Closed captions were very obviously wrong at some points so I looked at transcript and listened myself to know what CBW said. I am including time stamps so if anyone hears anything, we can consult the video specifically. Will post shortly, sorry for the length…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member