AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronnie Lawson is quoted as saying it is what was told by the brothers. Not CW,or CH,or DW. I don't think that's mistake,or miss quote. MOO
In the first hours of Summers disappearance Ronnie was quoted, and I remember seeing a video clip also, saying "Siblings saw Summer go to basement to play, siblings were last to see Summer"
The basement door is only way out of basement without coming back upstairs, this is why the assumption was made that Summer went out basement door.
When I look for the video clips or the comments made by Ronnie Lawson I'm not able to find them, I'll dig later to see if I can get a link of screen capture of these statements.
Remember, HCSO and Ronnie Lawson were on scene immediately, INTERVIEWED AND TOOK STATEMENTS FROM EVERYONE PRESENT, BEFORE TBI OR FBI ARRIVED ON SCENE.

CW had been searching in the woods. She sent the boys to search in the woods. By the time DW arrived home, LE and others had arrived and presumably were searching in the woods. Dogs were brought in and searched the woods without result.

Given that searches of the area were not producing any results, I don't find it unusual that the parents might then think their daughter had been taken.
I thought CBW said she immediately jumped in a truck to search? I took that as looking more at roads, can trucks get through the woods in that property?

In the first hours of Summers disappearance Ronnie was quoted, and I remember seeing a video clip also, saying "Siblings saw Summer go to basement to play, siblings were last to see Summer"
The basement door is only way out of basement without coming back upstairs, this is why the assumption was made that Summer went out basement door.
When I look for the video clips or the comments made by Ronnie Lawson I'm not able to find them, I'll dig later to see if I can get a link of screen capture of these statements.
Remember, HCSO and Ronnie Lawson were on scene immediately, INTERVIEWED AND TOOK STATEMENTS FROM EVERYONE PRESENT, BEFORE TBI OR FBI ARRIVED ON SCENE.
No I believe it was two separate stories that were relayed in the pressers.

CW had been searching in the woods. She sent the boys to search in the woods. By the time DW arrived home, LE and others had arrived and presumably were searching in the woods. Dogs were brought in and searched the woods without result.

Given that searches of the area were not producing any results, I don't find it unusual that the parents might then think their daughter had been taken.
Yet DW knew it the moment he arrived at the shed. Interesting.

With all the videos, I'm not sure I'm remembering right so, if not, please treat this as my opinion. As far as whether CW know about DW's previous history of SA, I can't say with any certainty. I will say that I seem to recall A (or maybe her L friend) stating in one of their interviews that CW had wanted a boy when she was pregnant with Summer. Maybe even a statement that CH had agreed to take the child if it was a girl? Was this in one of the interviews? At any rate, if it was, then that gives me a feeling that perhaps CW did know and that's why she was hoping for a boy. MOO If anyone does remember this, maybe you know which interview. I could be off base, I don't know.

I remember the discussion. It was in the interview with CM - start around the 13:50 minute mark.

(472) The day SUMMER WELLS vanished, part 3 – The Interview Room with Chris McDonough - YouTube

YES. We refer to them as coyotes here, but they are exactly that, feral dogs.
I have lost MANY pets to them, they are highly dangerous and VERY ACTIVE HERE IN VERY HIGH NUMBERS. They are in every area of East TN and Virginia. Virginia even has a season and pays a bounty for each one killed.
In case you aren't aware, it's a 30 or 40 min drive to Virginia from this region.

not to argue, but a coyote and a feral dog are not the same. A coyote is a separate species. A feral dog is a former domestic dog that has been living in the wild and is not tame. The only way they are similar is that they are both canines.

we have coyotes here and they have become a real pest here. No pet is safe from them left outdoors. We had one come into our backyard at mid day .

I get stuck on the initial disappearance and the parents’ reaction because looking at the property, I’m surprised everyone’s first reaction wasn’t that she ran off to the creek or was in the woods, or even was playing and fell. She’s a child and there’s so much to explore on that property, it seems natural that, if she was by herself, she could get lost. That’s nobody’s fault, IMO. Children get distracted and run to explore places. It surprised me that both parents were adamant she was “gone” and abducted to the point where DW even apologized to the people searching his property. Even if my toddler/child stayed glued to my side on a daily basis, if we were in a wooded property, my first reaction would be that she wandered off. I’m trying to understand how the parents both discounted that so immediately without knowing what has happened to Summer. JMO.

I completely agree with you @dacjess. My first reaction was that she must have wondered off. They are on 11 acres of land, she could have been anywhere out there. Her parents made me very suspicious by saying she couldn't be around there. She's 5 years old, a 5 year old loves to explore and can be distracted easily by many things.
Then DW stated in the beginning that she was miles away, that really stood out.

Does anyone truly think Summer was abducted by any dogs or coyotes? Even with search and rescue and law enforcement? No remains, blood, clothes, noise, disturbed brush, etc? Could this have happened to Summer in this place and this day?

YES. We refer to them as coyotes here, but they are exactly that, feral dogs.
I have lost MANY pets to them, they are highly dangerous and VERY ACTIVE HERE IN VERY HIGH NUMBERS. They are in every area of East TN and Virginia. Virginia even has a season and pays a bounty for each one killed.
In case you aren't aware, it's a 30 or 40 min drive to Virginia from this region.

Coyotes and people: What to know if you see or encounter a coyote

There have only been two recorded incidences in the United States and Canada of humans being killed by coyotes. One involved a child in Southern California in the 1980s and the other a 19-year old woman in Nova Scotia in 2009.

not to argue, but a coyote and a feral dog are not the same. A coyote is a separate species. A feral dog is a former domestic dog that has been living in the wild and is not tame. The only way they are similar is that they are both canines.

we have coyotes here and they have become a real pest here. No pet is safe from them left outdoors. We had one come into our backyard at mid day .

Respectfully bolded by me.

Some feral dogs are born and grow up in the wild. Not trying to split hairs, just making a clarification. There is always an Alpha Dog and a Beta Dog. The Beta is always challenging the Alpha for dominance of the pack. But you do reinforce my earlier point that these are not just house pets with bad manners, they are vicious killers that will challenge, even kill a full size human.

Does anyone truly think Summer was abducted by any dogs or coyotes? Even with search and rescue and law enforcement? No remains, blood, clothes, noise, disturbed brush, etc? Could this have happened to Summer in this place and this day?

I don't think she was abducted by a dog, coyote, swarm of cicadas, or person.

Here is more information that is documented scientifically.
Coyotes are becoming bigger and more ‘wolflike’

I know what I see, what I'm living around and what has been killing pets and livestock here. Experts say it's "Uncommon" but does happen, and I'm telling you "IT IS HAPPENING HERE" Wild or feral dogs and coyotes are pack animals, territorial and the ones captured in our area ARE BREEDING, we have have "coydogs" we have feral dogs and we have coyotes.

The research from Virgina wildlife and TN TWRA shows that these dogs have Wolf DNA, domestic dog DNA, and coyote DNA.

whether they are technically one species or the other, or even a mix of 2-3 doesn't change the problems we have with them!
Every single night I can walk outside and hear their calls, their yips and barks are distinct.
Every single cattle herd here has donkeys, to keep the coyotes or dogs away.
Everyone here can tell you about these animals, they are a nuisance and have killed many many pets.

Here is more information that is documented scientifically.
Coyotes are becoming bigger and more ‘wolflike’

I know what I see, what I'm living around and what has been killing pets and livestock here. Experts say it's "Uncommon" but does happen, and I'm telling you "IT IS HAPPENING HERE" Wild or feral dogs and coyotes are pack animals, territorial and the ones captured in our area ARE BREEDING, we have have "coydogs" we have feral dogs and we have coyotes.

The research from Virgina wildlife and TN TWRA shows that these dogs have Wolf DNA, domestic dog DNA, and coyote DNA.

whether they are technically one species or the other, or even a mix of 2-3 doesn't change the problems we have with them!
Every single night I can walk outside and hear their calls, their yips and barks are distinct.
Every single cattle herd here has donkeys, to keep the coyotes or dogs away.
Everyone here can tell you about these animals, they are a nuisance and have killed many many pets.
Are there cattle herds close to the Wells property? I picture that terrain as too rocky but not sure.

I completely agree with you @dacjess. My first reaction was that she must have wondered off. They are on 11 acres of land, she could have been anywhere out there. Her parents made me very suspicious by saying she couldn't be around there. She's 5 years old, a 5 year old loves to explore and can be distracted easily by many things.
Then DW stated in the beginning that she was miles away, that really stood out.
Fully agree. If I were on a property like that and had my 5 year old go missing, my biggest fear would be that she was close by and injured and in danger. I would be desperate and hysterical to get her found immediately, before it was too late.

The thought that she might be found dead in the woods after a few days, leaving me to spend the rest of my life saying, She was right there, so close by, if she’d been found sooner she would have lived! would torture me.

I wouldn’t immediately insist that she’d been lured, abducted, and driven hundreds of miles away.

I simply couldn’t think of an innocent explanation for them saying this so early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46