AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. She said some conflicting things about the grocery situation. At one point she said she was in the store for 5 minutes and grabbed milk and cheese.

But later she says she had to have the boys help her bring in the groceries. So she must have bought something.

And I never said 'the kids were not fed.' The boys were home all day in the kitchen. I am sure they know how to make sandwiches or cereal or macaroni. I am sure they ate if they were hungry. And they are not missing so I am not concerned with them aug this point.

I am wondering about Summers condition, physically and emotionally, when she went missing. She didn't eat from 7:30 am until at least 3:30 pm, according to what her mother says. That makes it possible that Summer would be adversely affected by that lack of nourishment during that long busy day. Adding a slushy and some skittles to that only aggravates the situation, imo.
When did Candus say Summer did not eat from 7:30 until 3:30 pm? Did she ever say why? She said they got slushies because they were hot but she didn't say Summer had any skittles. She said that package of candy had already been in the car.

She didn't say they only bought milk and cheese, she said she couldn't remember what else they bought. Maybe she wasn't paying attention to what grandma picked out at the store.

I don't think what a child eats or doesn't eat in one day is going to significantly influence their behavior or cause them to be malnourished. There is no evidence that what Summer did or didn't eat that day has anything to do with her disappearance. Imo

bbm
The families' dirty laundry might be out there only b/c they themselves put it out there via their SM and interviews.
What is more concerning is the changing stories and the inability of LE to nail down any sort of concrete timeline; or even if the swimming, etc., happened the 15th of June or some other day ?
As timestamps can be manipulated.

It's difficult to discuss Summer's disappearance when we know so little.
Just that she's gone.
LE haven't ruled anyone out, nor have they said someone took her as in an abduction.
Almost as if they're still at square one.
But hopefully not !

We can only discuss what facts are available and the allowed interviews.

It's possible that with all of the interviews going on that someone, somewhere -- might slip up and Summer can be found or at least justice for this innocent girl.
Speculation : What if in one of the interviews a person known to the family calls or writes in and says ; "No, we were hanging out that day and went to ___ and did _____ ."

MOO.
your speculation leads me to H.... as for the rest , Is she giving the activities for the week all crammed into one day and see what sticks.. only because listening to CM their timeline of activities extends beyond the timelines... in other words she has more things going on and than time for.

When did Candus say Summer did not eat from 7:30 until 3:30 pm? Did she ever say why? She said they got slushies because they were hot but she didn't say Summer had any skittles. She said that package of candy had already been in the car.

She didn't say they only bought milk and cheese, she said she couldn't remember what else they bought. Maybe she wasn't paying attention to what grandma picked out at the store.

I don't think what a child eats or doesn't eat in one day is going to significantly influence their behavior or cause them to be malnourished. There is no evidence that what Summer did or didn't eat that day has anything to do with her disappearance. Imo
Good post. I have no reason to believe that food was withheld from Summer the day she disappeared so any guess's that happened are not based on the facts as we know them. JMO.

MODNOTE: Summer's diet

Regarding speculation on Summer's eating habits:
  • There's NO evidence of malnutrition or neglect specifically involving food with regard to Summer. Posts on her nutritional intake; CW/DW/CH parenting styles in regards to meals; and appearance as it may/her not relate to what or how often she eats are NOT allowed.
  • Posts pertaining specifically to Summer's diet the day she disappeared are allowed when posters can connect speculation to how 1) this may impact the timeline, and 2) what she ate that day may have affected her behavior.
The conversation about food needs to operate under these rules and not devolve into a lifestyle critique in order to continue. If you have any questions, please contact a mod or admin. Thank you for upholding Websleuths' standards of discussion.

Examples:

"CW doesn't seem to emphasize nutrition. IMO, they should have planted some vegetables instead of succulents that afternoon." -- Not Allowed because there's no evidence of Summer's general nutrition and/or diet.

"I think that Summer had something to eat at H's house when she changed clothes there (per H). H was probably oblivious as a teen and CW didn't think to mention it. That may mean they spent more time there than either H and/or CW estimated." -- Allowed because it's specific to the day and may relate to timeline

your speculation leads me to H.... as for the rest , Is she giving the activities for the week all crammed into one day and see what sticks.. only because listening to CM their timeline of activities extends beyond the timelines... in other words she has more things going on and than time for.
bbm
This ^^^
So many red flags.

BBM - Regarding H, I have never understood why a teenage boy would want to be around two "old ladies" (you know how teens are, lol) and a little girl. For one mildly alcoholic beverage, a vape, and a slushie? Nothing better to do in June, I guess? No friends his age? No girlfriend? Something has just struck me as odd about that, especially knowing the animosity between his mom and CW.
H said in his interview with CM he just wanted to get out of the house.

Another curiosity... Wouldn't it have taken less time if CB had told Summer to wait a minute while she fixed grandmother's brace then they'd go back to the house together? Instead she walked Summer to the house, told the boys to watch her then walked back to the trailer, adjusted CH's brace then walked back to the house. Seems like a waste of time and steps for a busy mom. IMO.
I'm still having a problem with why she had to 'walk Summer' to the house just about 20 feet away. Just doesn't make sense to me unless Summer was injured in some way. JMO

Oh my goodness. I must have missed that she got in Gma's truck and drove around looking for Summer. Thanks for listing that. So she actually leaves the property in a truck and left the boys looking for Summer? Am I getting that right?
The reception was miraculously good for them to communicate the whole time too,all the way to the church,and back,then up the holler. MOO

Yep, I agree. But I think I could give an approximate time frame. Or a guess from when I looked at my phone. As far as I know, CBW has said something about an appt for CH at 8, then couldn’t come up with any other time throughout the day. Strikes me as odd, JMO. How would they know when the prescription was ready?
There should also be a phone call with time from Hunter, a phone call from DW and a phone call or text from Grandma.

I also can't understand why Candus would throw her phone into the back of DW's truck and then leave in Grandma's truck to look for Summer.
DW stated that he was on the phone with Candus all the way home and also called her while she was driving through the drive-thru for precription. Why on earth would she then threw her phone into the back of the truck? I understand that she said that she couldn't get a signal to call 911 and Grandma's phone had to be used for that, but wouldn't she still keep her phone in case DW was calling her?

H said in his interview with CM he just wanted to get out of the house.

Thanks, Lillymac! I've spent the last three hours watching YT videos from various sources and have a better understanding now of some things. Still confusing as heck though! On the surface, it seems like LE is no closer to finding Summer than they were on June 15. But they say the case is far from being cold, so I pray they're closing in on the truth.

I also can't understand why Candus would throw her phone into the back of DW's truck and then leave in Grandma's truck to look for Summer.
DW stated that he was on the phone with Candus all the way home and also called her while she was driving through the drive-thru for precription. Why on earth would she then threw her phone into the back of the truck? I understand that she said that she couldn't get a signal to call 911 and Grandma's phone had to be used for that, but wouldn't she still keep her phone in case DW was calling her?

I assume she picked it up before leaving in her mom’s truck.

MOO

Whatever happened to this poor baby, wherever she may be, I doubt it had anything to do with what she ate or didn't eat that day or any other. Just my opinion.
I think it may help if a debit or credit card was used for the slushies because there would be a time for the transaction and would help in the timeline. Also, there should be a receipt for the Wicked Tea purchase and the Vapes bought, which would also help with the timeline. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong