AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I agree that it was not a smart thing to do in the midst of Summer missing, I think that D&C were trying to figure out for once and for all if Mary was working with CMc to try to entrap him/them. In the previous phone call from Mary to D to inform D that J was filing charges, D even mentions that he hopes that Mary isn't recording it (he had his suspicions). It was obvious that she was trying to get him to admit to something that CMc could use against him. And what does M do as soon as the call with C ends? She immediately calls McD in the middle of the night to inform him of the call and provide him with the recording. D&C got their answer and I don't think they'll be making that mistake again. After everyone who has stabbed them in the back, they are desperately and clumsily flopping around to try to find out who is playing them and who is actually trying to help. A lot was revealed about who their alliances are and who their antagonists are this past week.

The whole thing stinks and none of the players can be thought of as ethical or altruistic!

MOO
In my opinion, the only ones playing people are DW and CW.

I think it was wise for the relative to record that prank phone call re. the fake arrest.
Otherwise, it's 'he said, she said'.

And I'm sure LE are thankful for this as well.

<modsnip>
Prank calls and people lashing out in faux outrage against social media (which shouldn't even matter... Summer matters) are what's going to break this case wide open !
Answers are coming, little Summer !
My .02.
Imo.
MOO.

Last edited by a moderator:
"One doesn't have to operate with great malice to do great harm. The absence of empathy and understanding are sufficient." - Charles M. Blow

This is a great quote and I appreciate you bringing it Abbey.
But....

It applies to the Wells and their interactions with those around them very clearly IMO.

Not the other way around.

They rang Mary already equipped with she is being hand held by CM.
How they gaslit her....she spent the whole convo saying sorry. To her abuser..

This IMO is DW's way of life that CW fits into very well.

moo

Actually the not knowing, where family of a missing child/person have to deal with, is a "special kind" of grief....It's called ambiguous loss/grief. It's worse than grieving for a person who has passed and you know. Dr Pauline Boss, author of 'Ambiguous Loss: Learning to Live with Unresolved Grief'.
6 Guidelines for Living with Grief for Missing Persons
Too many free passes for inexcusable behaviour.

Grief does not turn you into a vindictive lying non sensical problem to LE unless you got something to hide.

moo

I think it was wise for the relative to record that prank phone call re. the fake arrest.
Otherwise, it's 'he said, she said'.

And I'm sure LE are thankful for this as well.

<modsnip>
Prank calls and people lashing out in faux outrage against social media (which shouldn't even matter... Summer matters) are what's going to break this case wide open !
Answers are coming, little Summer !
My .02.
Imo.
MOO.

I don't feel LE needs that phone call to understand there are two sides to this families story. YouTube wars are not how Summer will be found. JMO.

I’m really tired of this whole case. Even reading about it feels like I’m being gaslit, IMO. Some behavior cannot be excused, no matter what circumstances a person is in, IMO. As horrible as this entire situation is for any parent, parents have endured this and even worse tragedies without the vileness being spouted in this case. I don’t even know what more to say. I’m just so disheartened by people trying to excuse some horrible behavior. I’m sorry it has been given a platform the way it has. I’m sorry Summer is getting lost in the middle of it all. I’m sorry for her brothers. I’m sorry for all of us that we’re even entertaining the nasty stuff DW says. I’m sorry that we’re discussing why someone would record a phone call in the middle of an active police investigation. I don’t know what more to say.
This is JMO.

On a different topic- just trying to flesh out some details re: individuals that may have been exposed to Summer prior to her going missing. From CW's interview when she discusses Jose, the friendship falling out, three additional children staying with her when DW went to Utah... Has anyone caught a quote or clip or anything pertaining to where all of the additional people staying at the house slept? TIA if anyone has come across this info and I apologize if it has already been discussed.

Since Gray Hughes is typically approved here on Websleuths, I am wondering why no one has discussed his youtube videos about SW?
I was surprised as to how balanced and unbiased he is being about the situation.
I want to link one of his latest shows, but don't know if I am allowed?
Advice?

AMOO JMO MOO

I’m really tired of this whole case. Even reading about it feels like I’m being gaslit, IMO. Some behavior cannot be excused, no matter what circumstances a person is in, IMO. As horrible as this entire situation is for any parent, parents have endured this and even worse tragedies without the vileness being spouted in this case. I don’t even know what more to say. I’m just so disheartened by people trying to excuse some horrible behavior. I’m sorry it has been given a platform the way it has. I’m sorry Summer is getting lost in the middle of it all. I’m sorry for her brothers. I’m sorry for all of us that we’re even entertaining the nasty stuff DW says. I’m sorry that we’re discussing why someone would record a phone call in the middle of an active police investigation. I don’t know what more to say.
This is JMO.
ITA. I Want to know what the exact timeline is. That is vital in vulnerable missing child case. Not some two minutes, oh wait, umm . I want to know why DW is the designated spokesperson for Summer disappearing if he wasn't even there himself. Why the misinformation about the Red/ Maroon Toyota Tacoma being found at 101 Ben Hill Rd. Why the Gaslighting????? All coming from the same source, that is certainly is not helping find Summer. So what is the exact timeline, who,what,when,where? From someone who was actually there on the property when Summer went missing?

On a different topic- just trying to flesh out some details re: individuals that may have been exposed to Summer prior to her going missing. From CW's interview when she discusses Jose, the friendship falling out, three additional children staying with her when DW went to Utah... Has anyone caught a quote or clip or anything pertaining to where all of the additional people staying at the house slept? TIA if anyone has come across this info and I apologize if it has already been discussed.
I’ve been curious about this since the beginning. I haven’t heard anything that provides any clarity or details beyond the vague stuff that came up surrounding the DV arrest that night DW came home.

ITA. I Want to know what the exact timeline is. That is vital in vulnerable missing child case. Not some two minutes, oh wait, umm . I want to know why DW is the designated spokesperson for Summer disappearing if he wasn't even there himself. Why the misinformation about the Red/ Maroon Toyota Tacoma being found at 101 Ben Hill Rd. Why the Gaslighting????? All coming from the same source, that is certainly is not helping find Summer. So what is the exact timeline, who,what,when,where? From someone who was actually there on the property when Summer went missing?
Ita.
IF I was LE ... I'd start with the oldest brother and then also ask questions of the other two.
They're not 3 years old and could offer some information.

Did they see Summer that morning, or had CB and grandma already left when they woke up?
Did they see Summer after the three returned home ?
Was there anything different or out of the ordinary that day ?
I have a reason for wanting to know the answers to those questions, but it'll have to wait for LE to update us.
<modsnip>
LE are so silent that it seems like they're not looking for any random abductor or even distant relative or friend as the kidnapper.
I'm not certain Summer was abducted <modsnip>.
MOO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since Gray Hughes is typically approved here on Websleuths, I am wondering why no one has discussed his youtube videos about SW?
I was surprised as to how balanced and unbiased he is being about the situation.
I want to link one of his latest shows, but don't know if I am allowed?
Advice?

AMOO JMO MOO

Gray is approved. Please be sure to include a timestamp if there is something you wish to point members to.

But here's the problem.

THAT person said...'You know I really can't tell you because it's really hard keeping track of time when your trying to have a good time".o_O

Taking mom to hospital..picking up mom from hospital....getting a script filled.....picking up a slushie.....picking up some smokes.....watching Summer spend 20 mins splashing at the water's edge.....doing groceries....

Just havin a ball ....fun times.... says a person who lives for 5 o'clock somewhere.

MOO

One last thing for now.
As a resident of TN this case is causing alot of concern.
People are so anxious for any official update.
We're not giving up or going away.
One way or the other she must be found.
The scheme to fool Mary on that call opened many ears and eyes.
We won't be fooled over and over again. 60d21a0c2e241.image.jpg
Chi

Ita.
IF I was LE ... I'd start with the oldest brother and then also ask questions of the other two.
They're not 3 years old and could offer some information.

Did they see Summer that morning, or had CB and grandma already left ?
Did they see Summer after the three returned home ?
Was there anything different or out of the ordinary that day ?
I have a reason for wanting to know the answers to those questions, but it'll have to wait for LE to update us.

For some reason I believe the answers lie within that home -- and its' residents and visitors.
And no one and no where else.
LE are so silent that it seems like they're not looking for any random abductor or even distant relative or friend as the kidnapper.
I'm not certain Summer was abducted at all.
MOO.
ITA little pitchers have big ears. My heart breaks for them being caught in the middle of this. MOO

I don't feel LE needs that phone call to understand there are two sides to this families story. YouTube wars are not how Summer will be found. JMO.
bbm
Agreed that's not how Summer will be found.

But some who take the time to call and fake an arrest, obviously would disagree with many .
And yet, DW and CBW were the ones to prank call and to attempt to initiate the hoax, not the victim.
The sister was more than courteous to the Wells and even apologized -- not that she had anything to apologize for.
This is a disheartening chain of events that should strain the loyalty of those who have been steadfastly supportive of DW and CBW.
It was unnecessary and disrespectful in the extreme.
Imo.

Thank you Tiff!

So..these offer a different perspective than what we have seen thus far.

Generally , I skip the first 15 minutes ....actually, these are the first GH videos that I actually searched out on watched without recommendation.

I don't usually embrace his videos but found these to be refreshing.

No specific timestamps, sorry...if you want to listen...you may need to work through the videos.

AMOO JMO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member