AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. For sure. Look at the video (it's on the front page) where all of their YT adversaries got together in a mad scramble to get their side of the story coordinated and out there before D and/or C could say anything.
Can you link with a timestamp where they say that she did all that without going to LE first? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. For sure. Look at the video (it's on the front page) where all of their YT adversaries got together in a mad scramble to get their side of the story coordinated and out there before D and/or C could say anything.
For sure it's not on the front page, nor is it on the following pages.
<modsnip>

I've watched those videos at least twice now and there's nothing about the YT adversaries coordinating their side of the story.
This is the first time I've heard that the adversaries of D and C put their story out there before D & C could respond.
I don't think that's how it happened.
There was a coordinated effort, but not by the adversaries of the Wells.
More like the opposite.
Link and timestamp, please.

Regardless of the order of how things played out, providing the recording to LE would have been the appropriate thing to do, and I agree with Duty Ron that playing the recording on social media just takes the focus off of finding Summer, and contributes to a lot of drama that does nothing to help the situation.

(Time stamp is last ten minutes of the most recent Duty Ron interview with Dave Rader of Equusearch.)

Regardless of the order of how things played out, providing the recording to LE would have been the appropriate thing to do, and I agree with Duty Ron that playing the recording on social media just takes the focus off of finding Summer, and contributes to a lot of drama that does nothing to help the situation.

(Time stamp is last ten minutes of the most recent Duty Ron interview with Dave Rader of Equusearch.)
She was clearly the victim of a horrible crime so I'm not going to judge her.

I think the whole situation takes the focus off of summer, and I think that was the whole intention of the call in the first place, not the recording and release of said call. But by the time it got played on YouTube the cat was out of the bag. The most important thing is LE has it and move forward with it accordingly. Their focus is still on summer, IMO.

I think the whole situation takes the focus off of summer, and I think that was the whole intention of the call in the first place, not the recording and release of said call. But by the time it got played on YouTube the cat was out of the bag. The most important thing is LE has it and move forward with it accordingly. Their focus is still on summer, IMO.
LE have been so silent that I don't think this is an impediment to their investigation at all.
Small potatoes, so to speak.
Imo, LE have more than we know and the phone call prank is just a bit more they can add to their case they're building.
They are focused and have never said for the public to be on the lookout ; nor have they cleared anyone.
MOO.

LE have been so silent that I don't think this is an impediment to their investigation at all.
Small potatoes, so to speak.
Imo, LE have more than we know and the phone call prank is just a bit more they can add to their case they're building.
They are focused and have never said for the public to be on the lookout ; nor have they cleared anyone.
MOO.
Agreed! Duty Ron said himself in that video, LE is focused on finding summer and DWs antics aren’t going to interfere with that.

I don't feel LE needs that phone call to understand there are two sides to this families story. YouTube wars are not how Summer will be found. JMO.
I'm still baffled as to why the call was even made. Some have concluded DW put her up to it but why would DW do that?

Link, please ?
Thanks.

I’m not sure if this is what the original poster had in mind, but Mary calling CM after receiving the CW call was on the approved Unmasked episode:

Don Wells - Rumors Explained / Phone Call

CM starts discussing this at 46:15 (he joins the episode at 44:30).

Hope this helps.

MOO: Mary called CM to get an inside line on whether LE had DW in custody due to her concern over CW’s call. I would have done the same thing in her shoes, especially late at night (past midnight). IMO only.

I'm still baffled as to why the call was even made. Some have concluded DW put her up to it but why would DW do that?

From what I understand, the theory is that the motive may have been to discredit the sister......she puts out there that he's been arrested, and then he comes back and says "um, no I haven't, you're obviously a liar about this.....and everything else." Maybe?? Who knows....

ITA. I Want to know what the exact timeline is. That is vital in vulnerable missing child case. Not some two minutes, oh wait, umm . I want to know why DW is the designated spokesperson for Summer disappearing if he wasn't even there himself. Why the misinformation about the Red/ Maroon Toyota Tacoma being found at 101 Ben Hill Rd. Why the Gaslighting????? All coming from the same source, that is certainly is not helping find Summer. So what is the exact timeline, who,what,when,where? From someone who was actually there on the property when Summer went missing?

I know nothing about the Wells' culture but perhaps they consider the husband as the head of household and that's why DW has been speaking the most. A lot of what DW has said, he's just repeating what CW evidently told him. JMO

Maybe, but it is my belief that she would not have shared it if LE told her not to. I have no proof so it’s just my opinion, but I don’t think they told her not to. I also don’t believe it is impeding LE from doing their job. But again, JMO.
I don't believe LE offered any instruction to M other than to confirm DW had not been arrested. I agree, LE is doing its job and is focused on finding Summer. JMO

From what I understand, the theory is that the motive may have been to discredit the sister......she puts out there that he's been arrested, and then he comes back and says "um, no I haven't, you're obviously a liar about this.....and everything else." Maybe?? Who knows....
I'm baffled because I don't believe DW knew CW was making it.

What CW does is throw DW under the bus to his sister--and to his father--by implying DW was arrested re: Summer's disappearance. CW then tosses in the suggestion that a drug cartel is upset with DW. It makes me wonder about CW's own drug use and whether she is indebted with a drug cartel so she gave them Summer? I don't know.

What CM starts talking about around 1:50:00 in this video is exactly what I think has happened in this case. Even the acronym he asks people to look up.....I believe SW's hair was cut to make her look like a boy for this purpose. IMO The "missing" TV and camera, supposedly taken by LE and not listed on the log (nope.)..... IMO

Watch Monster in the Shadows on Peacock (3 episodes about missing/presumed murdered Brittany Wood) for more info on this sick and twisted underbelly of the world. (TW: It's a very difficult watch about child sex abuse/exploitation.)

IMO, MOO and all that jazz.

Last edited:
I’m not sure if this is what the original poster had in mind, but Mary calling CM after receiving the CW call was on the approved Unmasked episode:

Don Wells - Rumors Explained / Phone Call

CM starts discussing this at 46:15 (he joins the episode at 44:30).

Hope this helps.

MOO: Mary called CM to get an inside line on whether LE had DW in custody due to her concern over CW’s call. I would have done the same thing in her shoes, especially late at night (past midnight). IMO only.
Thanks for linking this !
I appreciate that.
It's helpful.

My question was if the adversaries (i.e., enemies ?) of D & C had coordinated the stories before the Wells could respond or offer a rebuttal ?

Except the call had just happened when M. called CM; and M. was concerned rather than organizing any actions against the Wells ?
No, I think not, since M. didn't make the call; just received it.

So the reason for requesting a link was that the poster I'd replied to had stated that M. had spread it to her family, and all over the internet ?
Except M. had only contacted CM at the time so no one else knew about the call ; until the Well's protested via the CM link ?
I just wondered how it was spread to the family and on the internet.
CM basically took the call from M. and later DW called to explain the rumors.
Then it basically exploded.

The link does explain this as far as CM's view and DW's side, so thanks again.

I think -- after the fact of course -- that LE do not see this as impeding their investigation, but since they know about this call and the contents therein it may or may not be important to finding Summer; or answers as to what has happened?
This case is baffling and the fact that outside LE agencies were brought in and still there's not much 'new' since day one is frustrating for those following this case and who care about a resolution of sorts.
I fear it's going to grow cold.
But silence from LE is good ; because if they were truly stymied, wouldn't they be appealing to the public for more information ?
Imo.
I agree very much with your MOO -- M. was worried !

Last edited:
DW wants the girls to drop the case.
The Wells had no clue that call was going to be recorded and used against them.

It was IMO a usual MO for DW to play the victim. Went really big this time.

The rest of the goobledygook they are trying to save face.
But that was the point of the call.

My speculation only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads