AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've learned not to get my hopes up on these things. Sometimes you don't hear anything new. IMO
Who said they would not have another briefing unless something changed in the case? Was it TBI or Sheriff's dept or one of the other 70 agencies helping with the search?
Or am I way off here and did not read/hear that in one of the MSM posts?

I would think all theories are on the table and open for discussion within TOS as this case has absolutely nothing to hang a hat on.

<post deleted for questioning moderators’ actions>

TO OFFICIALLY RE-CLARIFY……

Mod Reminder:

Theories and speculation can be discussed that are relevant to information released by LE or published via MSM. Theories based solely on information as a result of observations made via social media is not allowed. It is not an approved source unless that individual is named a POI/Suspect.

If these Terms of Service are not clear enough, please send questions to moderators through Private Messages. Discussing what can and cannot be discussed on threads should only be done by Moderators. Discussing moderators ‘ actions and one’s interpretation of the rules tend to veer a thread off topic and are actually violations of the Terms of Service we all agreed to when we joined. Websleuths is grateful for efforts to remember that.

Last edited:
Hoping this Facebook link is OK to post as it's from a MSM reporter: Nick Beres NC5 enroute to Hawkins; "I'm learning more about a possible shift in the case."

It’s going to be really hard to wait to find out what that shift is. I don’t think it could be anything extremely significant or they would’ve probably just said without scheduling another update this afternoon and waiting. (Am I right there?)

I’ve almost given up hope for any happy news. Realistically (since I personally think she’s in those woods) I think that chance has passed. I would sure love to be wrong.

Who said they would not have another briefing unless something changed in the case? Was it TBI or Sheriff's dept or one of the other 70 agencies helping with the search?

If I'm not mistaken, it was the Sheriff's Dept. at the second press conference that made that statement.

The what you call dead plant..is an earth star plant...the weeds look like snapdragons but they are not in flower so not sure. I collect cactus's there for to me...they are flowers. Also you always use dry soil to plant cactus. The white soil covering is clean therefore new. The plants are newly planted who planted them...I have no idea.
Thank you for explaining that. I am not a plant person. Now my brain can focus on other things. Where are you Summer? I pray you are found today.

My memory's not perfect but I got the impression that announcement was only for the weekend. Hope there are signicant updates today, though. We could use more to talk about.

My memory's not perfect but I got the impression that announcement was only for the weekend. Hope there are signicant updates today, though. We could use more to talk about.
I was thinking the same thing, maybe that was only for the weekend. However, there wasn't one yesterday. And I don't think there was one the day before either? My days are kind of running together. But I do know for sure there wasn't a press conference yesterday at least.

Yes, I think you're right (just over the weekend)!
I guess I'm just trying to find the needles at this pointo_O and hoping for some new developments.

I have been wondering something since Dad's first interview. He said that Summer went out the basement door. That the basement door was unlocked. Does this mean that he believes Summer unlocked the door herself and went out or that the door had been left unlocked. Where is the lock located on the door and what kind of lock is it?

My son went outside when he was 2ish years old while I was switching clothes from the washer to the dryer. I immediately found him at his swing set in the back yard. We added a slide lock to the very top of the doors leading out of the house, so he couldn't reach them even if he stood on a chair.

Was Summer capable of unlocking the door or "oops, we left the obscure door unlocked".

IDK - just bothers me...

We've received some inquires from viewers looking to help Summer Wells' family. Kristen Quon WCYB has outlined some information below.

206588317_217796793498732_1279992117063240481_n.jpg

205151280_217796816832063_7341839204254475323_n.jpg

Many of you have reached out asking how you can help Summer’s brothers.
Here’s some information from their church family:
The family likes to eat Little Caesars (or any pizza!), Golden Corral and Momma’s House. They like hot wheels, model cars and could use a tablet. Would love to go to any indoor trampoline park.
Waylon: age 9, shoe size 6, clothing size 10-12
Wyatt: age 11, shoe size 9, clothing size 14-16
Josey: age 12, shoe size 9, clothing size 16-18

Any gifts can be dropped off at the Kingsport Seventh-Day Adventist Church, 3025 Fort Henry Drive, Kingsport TN during these hours:

Wednesday’s 5:30-7:30pm
Fridays 4:30-6:30pm
Saturday 9am-12:30pm
I can say the Beech Creek community has been SO giving and caring. After being here for more than a week I’ve met so many kind and thoughtful people willing to help anyone in need. We apppreciate you all.
2764.png

The mother of a missing Tennessee girl appears to have posted a video of Summer Wells the day she vanished, and has since posted another video about her daughter’s disappearance.

As CrimeOnline previously reported, Summer Wells’ parents reported missing on June 15. On the same day, a TikTok account with her mother’s name, [CW] (also known as [CB]), posted a video of a child that appears to be Summer — who has three older brothers. The child appears to be wearing a girl’s bathing suit, and is swimming in an unknown body of a water. Another man is also seen in the video, gesturing at the camera and splashing the girl in the water.

It is not known when the video was recorded or what time on June 15 it was uploaded. As previously reported, Summer’s parents reported her missing in the early evening on June 15, telling police they had spent some time searching for her themselves before reporting her missing.

[...]

Summer Wells: Mom shared TikTok video of child, who appears to to be missing daughter, on day girl disappeared (video at link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy