AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status still the same. Still two aspects - active search and investigation. Can't discuss everything.

Numerous residents have been interviewed. Surveillance video looked at.

Normally LE would have some idea of what happened and where case is leading within a few days. Not happening here.

sheriff - social media and social media detectives mean nothing. We are monitoring social media. you will have to work pretty hard to talk to someone we haven't already talked to.

paraphrased

ETA MOO: he is tired of those members of the public who think they know better than LE. If LE thinks there is foul play the people who think they are helping on those platforms - they aren't they are making his job harder.

I did find something interesting, not sure if this has been posted yet. But there is a traffic history website that shows the number of cars traveled along major roads on a given day. In 2018, 373 cars drove down SR347 (Beech Creek Road, the major road near Summer's house) each day. That's just a few hundred feet from her home. So to me, the abduction theory is still very much on the table.

Here is the site, if anybody else wants to take a look.
ArcGIS Web Application

The cicumstances around Summers disappearance are still unclear.
They haven't identified every person seen in the area on the day Summer disappeared

Asking all the residents in the Beech Creek area to check their properties again, for any signs of Summer, any signs Summer may have been there.

I'm starting to think they really don't know what has happened to her UNLESS they are playing along whilst investigation #2 is going on. As horrible as this is, please let it be the latter.

Last edited:
The cicumstances around Summers disappearance are still unclear.
They haven't identified every person seen in the area on the day Summer disappeared

Asking all the residents in the Beech Creek area to check their properties again, for any signs of Summer, any signs Summer may have been there.

I'm starting to think they really don't know what has happened to her UNLESS they are playing along whilst investigation #2 is going on. As horrible as this is, please let it bet the latter.

I agree, it sounds like they really don't know. I'm not getting a vibe at all that they are close or have suspects or POIs or anything and are just playing this close to the vest. I also thought Leslie's voice sounded like it was trembling, like she is nervous. It seems like she's struggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44